Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

MarchHare

Posted Sat Feb 3rd, 2007 3:39am Post subject: Fox Tv's: Bones, Mr. Fry as Booth's Shrink
I'm glad to see Mr. Fry appearing on Bones...I really like the show, and in its 2nd season its showing promise. I'm wondering if Mr. Fry's character will be a recurring one and wondering also if ...bounce....bounce....bounce...he might be popping sideways into Mr. Laurie's series House on the same network?

Between the writing skills of both men I have to believe there would be a great episode in that. Maybe Mr. Fry as a particularly vezing patient of Dr. House's with a tongue even sharper.

AlanNotHim

Posted Thu Oct 4th, 2007 5:23am Post subject: Fox Tv's: Bones, Mr. Fry as Booth's Shrink
I would like to see Mr. Fry appear on House as Charles Prentiss from Absolute Power. It would be an interesting crossover. He could even hit House.

\"Life is not all champaign. Sometimes it is real pain.\"

Gertrude Susanne

Posted Thu Oct 4th, 2007 7:44am Post subject: Fox Tv's: Bones, Mr. Fry as Booth's Shrink
.... or pull some PR stunt X-D

ClareBear

Posted Thu Oct 4th, 2007 4:11pm Post subject: Fox Tv's: Bones, Mr. Fry as Booth's Shrink
just waiting for schedules to match up.

AxmxZ

Posted Thu Oct 4th, 2007 9:28pm Post subject: Fox Tv's: Bones, Mr. Fry as Booth's Shrink
House has been in production for over three years - I find it hard to believe there hasn't been a single opportunity in all that time. Especially with Fry actually having been on "Bones", a crippled rabbit's hop skip and a jump away from the "House" set.

Envisogon

Posted Fri Oct 5th, 2007 12:59am Post subject: Fox Tv's: Bones, Mr. Fry as Booth's Shrink
House has been in production for over three years - I find it hard to believe there hasn't been a single opportunity in all that time. Especially with Fry actually having been on "Bones", a crippled rabbit's hop skip and a jump away from the "House" set.

I remember on an interview he did. He said that he would have to wait after "the Tritter Arc" to get a guest spot on House. Hopefully, This season they can arrange something. It would be shame not see him on the show.

Saturn

Posted Fri Oct 5th, 2007 11:22am Post subject: Fox Tv's: Bones, Mr. Fry as Booth's Shrink
I'd love to see him in House.

He could be one of the patients in the clinic whom House dismisses so abruptly.

I don't want to see Stephen as one of the critically ill main stars of an episode.

AlanNotHim

Posted Mon Oct 8th, 2007 12:09am Post subject: Fox Tv's: Bones, Mr. Fry as Booth's Shrink
I'd love to see him in House.

He could be one of the patients in the clinic whom House dismisses so abruptly.

I don't want to see Stephen as one of the critically ill main stars of an episode.

Or he could be someone doing an audit of the department. Stephen does a wonderful officious official.

\"Life is not all champaign. Sometimes it is real pain.\"

AxmxZ

Posted Mon Oct 8th, 2007 3:41am Post subject: Fox Tv's: Bones, Mr. Fry as Booth's Shrink
Whoever he is, it'd be hilarious if he took a shine to House, either despite his manner or because of it.

glossyibis

Posted Mon Oct 8th, 2007 1:47pm Post subject: Fox Tv's: Bones, Mr. Fry as Booth's Shrink
I see him as House's shrink. Same character as on Bones -- Gordon Wyatt. But he has to be called in to minister to House because of some particularly egregious serious of events. Why not?

No trees were harmed in posting this message, but several million electrons were hopelessly inconvenienced.