Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Aoibheann

Posted Fri May 18th, 2007 3:24pm Post subject: Fresh start?
I agree with that Saz... i dont dislike any English person.. i just disagree with the idea of dismissing it... of buying it... you know? dont even get me started on Ian Paisley...

Crazy_in_a_box

Posted Fri May 18th, 2007 3:43pm Post subject: Fresh start?
dont even get me started on Ian Paisley...

yeah that is a fart in a biscuit tin waiting to happen....

Aoibheann

Posted Fri May 18th, 2007 5:47pm Post subject: Fresh start?
Did ya see my gorgeous pic of Michael? over yonder? he is so pretty in it... yumyum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

boffinbabe12

Posted Fri May 18th, 2007 6:47pm Post subject: Fresh start?
I've always wanted to live in a lighthouse.

Crazy_in_a_box

Posted Fri May 18th, 2007 7:41pm Post subject: Fresh start?
hahaha how random....

boffinbabe12

Posted Fri May 18th, 2007 8:33pm Post subject: Fresh start?
Not really... I meant to say that if I was to get a fresh start I would purchase a lighthouse.

Crazy_in_a_box

Posted Fri May 18th, 2007 8:41pm Post subject: Fresh start?
ooooh ok... sorry I thought you were talking about ian paisley for a min.... him you and a lighthouse..... romantic!

Aoibheann

Posted Fri May 18th, 2007 8:53pm Post subject: Fresh start?
did you hear what he said the other day.. i nearly got sick.... and started crying angry tears...

'Ireland will never be a 32 county country... never... over my dead body'....

funny thing is.. he is pushing on quite a bit... at least he wont die a martyr...

im getting upset now thinking about it all..... the passion has come out.. and it wont go back in............................... shite.............................

Appoligies right now.. i can be responsible for my feelings and doings at this point..... some one read me my rights before it gets messy...... saz??

*Sings in a loud booming voice.. with tears streaming down cheeks and hand on heart.........*
Sinne Firnna Fáil.........A tá fé gheall ag Éirinn................ etc..

Crazy_in_a_box

Posted Fri May 18th, 2007 8:58pm Post subject: Fresh start?
*grabs aoibheann and drags her out of the room trying to muffle the sounds while she attempts to bite my fingers*

Its ok aoibh... lets just sit out here and sing it together really quietly.... noone will notice us here...

Aoibheann

Posted Fri May 18th, 2007 9:03pm Post subject: Fresh start?
LMAO... hun.... pushed into a back room again.. quietly reflecting on ireland... signing the national anthem... quiet and low and gentle and peaceful.... crouched over a pint gone stale.. the smell of pipe smoke in the air and the noise of horses hooves outside.... :'( :'(

reminds me of one of my fav poems.. Michael Hartnett... 'Death of an Irishwoman'........ i have it framed in my room... its so beautiful...

anyway... i would quite like a nice fresh start.. starting with some sleep... and a fluffy blanket... and a nice cup of tea.. yum..

Crazy_in_a_box

Posted Fri May 18th, 2007 9:07pm Post subject: Fresh start?
yeah Id like a make over or something.... I like my style as i have it now, but id like to develop it.... get more red in my hair, get it shaped abit more.... get loads of new clothes and such.... if only i had the money....

Aoibheann

Posted Fri May 18th, 2007 9:10pm Post subject: Fresh start?
Five finger discount?

X-D

Crazy_in_a_box

Posted Fri May 18th, 2007 9:13pm Post subject: Fresh start?
Aoibh! tut tut....

Aoibheann

Posted Fri May 18th, 2007 9:14pm Post subject: Fresh start?
Sowwy.....

ysabella

Posted Sat May 19th, 2007 7:16am Post subject: Fresh start?
My now-boyfriend sheltered me in his dorm room and fed me yoghurt and apple sauce for three months while I recovered. And here we are, five years hence.

Awww, nice.