Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Wed Oct 25th, 2006 2:56pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

I've decided to post a picture of His Royal Fryness everyday until I run out of pictures. Judging from my Photobucket account, that should happen late summer 2018. Feel free to post your pics as well. You may also post humorous captions if the mood moves you.

From 1996, here's Mr. Fry on "Shooting Stars".

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

teenage_tragady

Posted Wed Oct 25th, 2006 4:23pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
oops hughs trousers fell down again

AxmxZ

Posted Wed Oct 25th, 2006 4:48pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Never fails to amaze me how much hair this guy has...

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Wed Oct 25th, 2006 5:02pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

He's part puppy!

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

MinervaMoon

Posted Wed Oct 25th, 2006 7:06pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Oh, the endearing coquettishness! What a tease!

amyl_nitrate

Posted Wed Oct 25th, 2006 7:36pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

He's part puppy!

No he can't be! Alan is part puppy. Stephen's a bear. ^_^

Assuming direct control...

Tourmaline

Posted Wed Oct 25th, 2006 9:12pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Squeeee!

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Wed Oct 25th, 2006 11:09pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Oh, the endearing coquettishness! What a tease!

I half-expect him to be twisting a parasol on his shoulder and saying, "Oh, I do declare!

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Wed Oct 25th, 2006 11:15pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

No he can't be! Alan is part puppy. Stephen's a bear. ^_^

True. Stephen's way cuter than anything on http://www.cuteoverload.com

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Thu Oct 26th, 2006 2:50pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
V for Vendetta

diamond

Posted Thu Oct 26th, 2006 5:45pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Thats the pose I do when I see people about to pop a balloon!

amyl_nitrate

Posted Thu Oct 26th, 2006 5:48pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
You've just made me giddy FryPhile. My copy of the 2-disc V For Vendetta arrived in the post a few days ago and I still haven't watched it! (only seen it at the cinema) I'm so tempted to quit doing my work and run off to watch it. *cries* What to do?! Did anyone else end up dreaming about Stephen after watching it? I did, can't remember what happened but it must've been my subconscious reassuring me he's not really dead. :-//

Assuming direct control...

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Thu Oct 26th, 2006 5:54pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
You've just made me giddy FryPhile. My copy of the 2-disc V For Vendetta arrived in the post a few days ago and I still haven't watched it! (only seen it at the cinema) I'm so tempted to quit doing my work and run off to watch it. *cries* What to do?! Did anyone else end up dreaming about Stephen after watching it? I did, can't remember what happened but it must've been my subconscious reassuring me he's not really dead. :-//

Viva la Gordon!

I say finish your work and then watch. It'll be more of a treat then.

And make sure to cover your eyes during the home invasion. I will never watch that scene again. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

MinervaMoon

Posted Thu Oct 26th, 2006 6:08pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
That was a fantastic scene! So very many great facial expressions. When he's on the phone with his agent afterwards, I always hear Alan Davies blowing dust off a phone and spluttering, "Mr F--Mr Fry's agent!"

DAMN SUTLER RUINED IT ALL! Luckily, Hugh finally got to him. I mean, V. V got to him. ::cough::

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Thu Oct 26th, 2006 6:27pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
That was a fantastic scene! So very many great facial expressions. When he's on the phone with his agent afterwards, I always hear Alan Davies blowing dust off a phone and spluttering, "Mr F--Mr Fry's agent!"

LOL I loved that

DAMN SUTLER RUINED IT ALL! Luckily, Hugh finally got to him. I mean, V. V got to him. ::cough::

Yeah . . . that Gordon in Evey's room was just . . . Gordon's half-cousin, um, Hordon. Because the real Gordon woulda sprayed a fierce can o' WHOOPASS all over those heavily-armed police guys. The real Gordon popped out to by Evey a present. Like an iPod or something at an all night Apple store.

Yeah.