Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Sun Jul 8th, 2007 4:03am Post subject: Fry-A-Day Index

Old index deleted cuz links no longer worked.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

ClareBear

Posted Sun Jul 8th, 2007 8:03am Post subject: Fry-A-Day Index
*le sticky*

onevision

Posted Fri Jul 11th, 2008 1:14pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day Index
combining the three sexiest things in the world: Stephens socks, men in drag and Stephens bloody general gorgeousness

sorry unable to get pic as I have a stupid useless MICROSOFT computer which I cannot stand. Sorry for mini rant. Can someone please tell me how to upload a picture[/img]

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Fri Jul 11th, 2008 1:51pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day Index
I use http://photobucket.com/

You can create an account (it's free), then upload photos from your computer to the site. Once that is done, copy the "IMG Code" link since that is the format this site accepts, and paste it into a post. Hope it works!

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

onevision

Posted Fri Jul 11th, 2008 2:24pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day Index
okay. got pic now thanks to fryphile **shower with hugs**
stephenfry in drag!!!!!!!! Well nearly. Probably as close as I will ever get........
[/img]

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Fri Jul 11th, 2008 3:19pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day Index
Hubba, hubba!

onevision

Posted Fri Jul 11th, 2008 8:18pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day Index
makes the heart flutter.........

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Sun Sep 14th, 2008 4:15pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day Index
Hey, ClareBear, I tried updating the post, but it seems to be cutting off the text. At the very bottom it says "testtesttestt" and I updated it with four "test"s. Is there a limit on how big a single post can be?

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Mon Sep 15th, 2008 2:16pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day Index

Old index deleted cuz links no longer worked.

SarahJoyce

Posted Sun Dec 14th, 2008 4:50am Post subject: Fry-A-Day Index
Oh nifty!

Thank-you Mr. Fryphile, I'll spend a good few hours sighing through these wonderful sights!

Much appreciated.

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Sun Dec 14th, 2008 4:56am Post subject: Fry-A-Day Index
Oh nifty!

Thank-you Mr. Fryphile, I'll spend a good few hours sighing through these wonderful sights!

Much appreciated.

I endeavor to give satisfaction

ginj

Member *

Posted Tue Feb 17th, 2009 1:11am Post subject: Fry-A-Day Index
OMG, I just found this, it is fabulous! As I mentioned before I have dial-up, but now I can just go to the page that strikes my fancy at any particular time. What a wonderful idea, and obviously a lot of work. Thank you!

ETA: Oh and the pages link when you click on them!?! I think I love you. X-D Okay, got a bit carried away there. But thanks for all the hard work it really is appreciated.

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Tue Feb 17th, 2009 2:55am Post subject: Fry-A-Day Index
X-D Glad you like it. Easy for me, easy for y'all

tito

Member *

Posted Thu Aug 6th, 2009 10:43pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day Index

This is used a lot isn't it? I'm trying to find all the threads I can remember going on or seeing.

tito

Member *

Posted Thu Aug 6th, 2009 11:08pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day Index

Ah! This isn't the one I was thinking of! Oh well. Will keep on trawling.