Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Sun Dec 19th, 2010 3:26pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Welcome to the party, mvet88! As for the future, I predict a 100% chance of adorability.

And a 38% chance of chin crinkleage.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

gemini

Posted Sun Dec 19th, 2010 5:05pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Gordon Gordon FTW!

ginj

Member *

Posted Sun Dec 19th, 2010 5:14pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Oh, adorability indeed. I don't remember which episode this is from, I suppose I shall now have to spend the rest of the day watching Gordon Gordon episodes to refresh my memory.

repka

Posted Sun Dec 19th, 2010 8:16pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Fryphile said:
Here's Stephen with his arm around a pink cow.

I am ready to start a campaign to make these trousers mandatory for all tall blue-eyed national treasures. Who's with me?

Wisdom is the ability to cope. - Stephen Fry, Harvard 2/22/11

@nrepka

inckognito

Inactive

Posted Sun Dec 19th, 2010 8:48pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Festive!Fry

*just getting into X-massy spirit*

EllieK

Posted Mon Dec 20th, 2010 1:44am Post subject: Fry-A-Day

*hugs FestiveFry* They're all beautiful pics incky, thankyou

@zany_zigzag on Twitter :)

“If you really want to be happy, all you have to do is say ‘I am beautiful’. So, I want you all tonight to go and look at the mirror and say ‘Stephen Fry is beautiful’. Good night.”

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Mon Dec 20th, 2010 2:54am Post subject: Fry-A-Day

That's brilliant work, incky!

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

inckognito

Inactive

Posted Mon Dec 20th, 2010 7:22am Post subject: Fry-A-Day

I did this collage when he tweeted that he was going to be stuck in France for X-mas, away from home, - and I thought aaaw, poor Stephenkins, and did the collage which is called "wherever you're, don't lose the holiday spirit"

Thanks! x

mvet88

Posted Mon Dec 20th, 2010 10:14am Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Thanks Fryphile, Gordon Gordon is gold. and that really is a lovely collage inckognito. While it sucks not to be living in the same country as the great man anymore, I sure am glad I don't have to put up with another freezing xmas. Keep warm everyone!

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Mon Dec 20th, 2010 3:28pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

In this merry time if year, it's fitting we have a theme to match. Blackadder Christmas Carol to the rescue! Afterall, you can't spell Merry without Melchett. Well, you can. If you want the terrorists to win.

Fry's always on top of Laurie. Alphabetically. What did you think I meant?

Unfortunately, Melchett isn't in this episode a whole bunch.

So we'll have to ration his adorability.

Or just post the same pic over and over again.

Mouth goes open.

Mouth goes closed.

Mouth goes open.

Mouth goes closed.

Mouth goes open.

Mouth goes closed.

With Blackadder.

Mouth goes open.

Mouth goes closed.

nemelle

Member *

Posted Mon Dec 20th, 2010 3:48pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Fryphile said:
So we'll have to ration his adorability.

How is he able to be so adorably cute even with this beard?! Look and smile combo is to die for.:)

Stephen, you should be spanked every time you say that you are not cute! *cuddles Stephen because he is lovely*

ginj

Member *

Posted Mon Dec 20th, 2010 3:58pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Oh, those are definitely cute enough to live off of for the next week. You can keep posting those, Fryphile. x

Incky, your collage is lovely. I particularly like the top center picture. I wonder why. x

pebbles

Posted Mon Dec 20th, 2010 7:02pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Great. Now I'm condemned to spend the evening watching Blackadder II. What a life .

nemelle

Member *

Posted Mon Dec 20th, 2010 9:40pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Once again, Inckster, thanks for showing me Instagram - have been playing with pics the whole evening!

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Mon Dec 20th, 2010 9:46pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

He looks damn dashing Instagramed.