Posted Sat May 19th, 2007 5:09pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Marvellous

Soupy Twist

Posted Sat May 19th, 2007 5:13pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Fryphile, this is brilliant! Congratulations to both events

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Sat May 19th, 2007 5:16pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

'I want to make you happy, darling. I want to build a nest for your ten tiny toes. I want to cover every inch of your gorgeous body in pepper and sneeze all over you.'

Skadoo

Posted Sat May 19th, 2007 7:21pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
lol, great pic Fryphile! I hope you two will live happily ever after

Is that Stephen's head photoshopped on George Clooney's body? Because I'm pretty sure I have a similar picture of me with "George" when I went to Madame Tussuad's in Vegas. I will not post it because it was my last day in town and I was looking particularly sweaty and hungover that day.

Phlizz

Posted Sat May 19th, 2007 7:46pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Well Hurrah! *hopes there won't be a pub quiz at the wedding*

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Sat May 19th, 2007 7:51pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Well spotted, Skadoo! Yep, it's Stephen's face on George's body. Stephen has the better body IMHO.

I heard Madame Tussaud's Museum in London has a Stephen figure. I wonder if I could surreptitiously sneak that out in my pocket?

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

Britannicus

Posted Sat May 19th, 2007 8:30pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Oh my... X-D

"Your room...it's CLEAN!!!"
"I prayed to God...and...it happened...but...where's my million dollars and horse!? Damn it!"

boffinbabe12

Posted Sat May 19th, 2007 9:41pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
What flowers are you going for FryPhile and who will either of you be wearing a wedding dress?

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Sun May 20th, 2007 1:58am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
What flowers are you going for FryPhile and who will either of you be wearing a wedding dress?

Clothing is optional in our household. And Hugh can be the bridesmaid. He always looks fantastic in a dress.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

Britannicus

Posted Sun May 20th, 2007 2:35am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
X-D

(There really needs to be a smiley rolling around on the ground to properly display the strength of emotion here. Or wiping away tears of mirth. I am dying here of laughter.)

"Your room...it's CLEAN!!!"
"I prayed to God...and...it happened...but...where's my million dollars and horse!? Damn it!"

AxmxZ

Posted Sun May 20th, 2007 3:29am Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Clothing is optional in our household. And Hugh can be the bridesmaid. He always looks fantastic in a dress.

Or a miniskirt, as he so beautifully demonstrated on SNL last year...

boffinbabe12

Posted Sun May 20th, 2007 1:38pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
I always planned my perfect marraige until I realised that I might be hideous and even if I had a nice personality- nobody would want to marry a minger. Then I realised that this revelation was turning me into a pessimist so I thought- in the words of Monty Python- always look on the bright side of life.
I may not get married but I will definitly die! So I now have planned my funeral instead.

jemmo

Posted Sun May 20th, 2007 2:00pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
I always planned my perfect marraige until I realised that I might be hideous and even if I had a nice personality- nobody would want to marry a minger. Then I realised that this revelation was turning me into a pessimist so I thought- in the words of Monty Python- always look on the bright side of life.
I may not get married but I will definitly die! So I now have planned my funeral instead.

You're gonna organise your own funeral ????
Nah !

Let someone else see to that - after all, YOU won't get the enjoyment out of it...well, not unless your name is Peter Kingdom...

And...YOU AIN'T NO MINGER !

boffinbabe12

Posted Sun May 20th, 2007 2:06pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
I won't enjoy it you're right but I want to go down in style. If I leave it too late then I could get dementia and end up buried whilst wearing a tea cosy.

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Sun May 20th, 2007 2:40pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
My wedding day was perfect and my wife and I agree that the reason for that was our minimal planning. I think the stress of planning it is what often turns people off, and besides how can you really plan a perect day? The most perfect things we remember were often accidental or not of our own doing. Other people were shocked by our lack of stress leading up to THE BIG DAY.