Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Midsomerlover

Posted Mon Mar 14th, 2011 12:05am Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Gertrude Susanne said:
Perhaps he´s enjoying a bit of Bella Italia ?
Nice food, nice landscape, listenting to this utterly romantic Italian language...

inckognito said:
Haha, Gerti, you beat me with Italy suggestion

Stevie must learn not to spill the beans, LOL. Well, I'm glad he decided to relax and take some time off. I'm sure he needed it after a very busy second half of 2010 and so far a busy start to 2011. He deserves his (twitter) break.

@midsomerlover on Twitter.

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Mon Mar 14th, 2011 12:19am Post subject: Fry-A-Day

For this week's theme, I'll post all the pics of Stephen on a certain page of my miscellaneous Fryphile Fry File Folder. That certain page is up to you. Give me a number from 4 - 95 (pages 1-3 have pretty much already been posted). So WHOEVER RESPONDS FIRST WITH A NUMBER FROM 4 - 95 (BUT NOT #38; WE'VE DONE THAT ONE) WILL DETERMINE THE FATE OF THIS WEEK'S THEME. And, undoubtedly, the fate of mankind. GO!

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

michael

Posted Mon Mar 14th, 2011 2:01am Post subject: Fry-A-Day

23!!!

"HELLO I'M TACTILE !" is an anagram of my name

AC

Posted Mon Mar 14th, 2011 2:04am Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Well, if you're going to take some time off, Italy is the place to do it! Now if only I could get away with that...

Oh, and Fryphile, I'm going to go with my favorite number: 21. Hope I've chosen wisely!

Edit: Michael, since you were quicker than me, let's hope YOU have chosen wisely!

"Ordinary riches can be stolen, real riches cannot. In your soul are infinitely precious things that cannot be taken from you." -Oscar Wilde

michael

Posted Mon Mar 14th, 2011 2:06am Post subject: Fry-A-Day

hey, you chose pretty close to mine! who knows what awaits!

"HELLO I'M TACTILE !" is an anagram of my name

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Mon Mar 14th, 2011 1:51pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Ya know what? I think I'm able to fulfill both requests. Page 21 and 23 will be duly posted. Mainly because I don't like how Photobucket reduced the number of pics on a page from 20 to 16. I want to make sure everyone gets their Fry's worth of pointy-nippled loveliness.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

mvet88

Posted Mon Mar 14th, 2011 4:05pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Fryphile said:

His face looks really cute in this one! Were you stalking him at the airport Fryphile?

ginj

Member *

Posted Mon Mar 14th, 2011 8:45pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

The airport picture is adorable.

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Tue Mar 15th, 2011 12:27am Post subject: Fry-A-Day

mvet88 said:
His face looks really cute in this one! Were you stalking him at the airport Fryphile?

Does hiding in one of his bags count?

tuliratsu

Posted Tue Mar 15th, 2011 11:18am Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Woohoo, Stephen is back!!! *dances from joy*
Started to miss him already, hope he had a great holiday.

Don't throw porridge in my face. That's completely over. Finished. Done with. Over and finished with. Done over with. Finished. Over. You understand! Finished over with. Done.

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Tue Mar 15th, 2011 1:40pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Hope Stephen enjoyed chillaxing.

*welcomes him back with open arms*

Gertrude Susanne

Posted Tue Mar 15th, 2011 3:51pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Midsomerlover said:
Stevie must learn not to spill the beans, LOL. Well, I'm glad he decided to relax and take some time off. I'm sure he needed it after a very busy second half of 2010 and so far a busy start to 2011. He deserves his (twitter) break.

I was only guessing - Italy is one of my top destinations, only I usually end up in the UK because I have friends there!
And I don´t recall seeing your post, incky! How odd....

inckognito

Inactive

Posted Tue Mar 15th, 2011 7:13pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Fryphile said:

Aawww, one of my old-time faves, Stephy is so lovey lovington

Am so happy he's back on Twitter!! Yay!!

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Tue Mar 15th, 2011 8:27pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

He's coming to get you!

With his horse impression.

ginj

Member *

Posted Tue Mar 15th, 2011 10:03pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Ah Page 23 does hold much beauty.

I love the top picture in the above post, too, Fryphile. I think in the second picture, Stephen is showing us the face Jeeves would have made upon seeing his shirt and tie combo. Okay, so I am assuming this was for the premiere of The Eagle. Do you know when that was? Had to be pretty recent.