Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Mon Mar 28th, 2011 5:04pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

I think the people have spoken . If these appear too small to read on the forum, you can save them to your computer of choice and view them that way.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

inckognito

Inactive

Posted Mon Mar 28th, 2011 5:54pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Bieber is a girl??!

Anyway, YAYS for Articles Lottery! Yoohoo!

This particular one with a cat above always scares me a bit. Seriously.

AC

Posted Mon Mar 28th, 2011 5:57pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Thanks Gemini and Ginj for your birthday wishes.

Hmmm, Bieber vs. Fry. I think we all made the right decision in this one, yes? LOL

"Ordinary riches can be stolen, real riches cannot. In your soul are infinitely precious things that cannot be taken from you." -Oscar Wilde

mvet88

Posted Mon Mar 28th, 2011 11:25pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

What the... What were you people thinking of!! I came here this morning all ready to see some Bieber hair and all you give me is a bunch of articles with Stephen posing sexily on a staircase??

AC

Posted Tue Mar 29th, 2011 12:44am Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Does anyone know exactly when this interview is from? I find what he says about American comedies interesting, because it was definitely true at one time, but I think it has become less so in recent years.

"Ordinary riches can be stolen, real riches cannot. In your soul are infinitely precious things that cannot be taken from you." -Oscar Wilde

Prancing Jeeves

Posted Tue Mar 29th, 2011 12:09pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Hi guys! I've lurked for a really long time and haven't posted until now. I bring a gift of (unfortunately) watermarked Fry at a gallery:

@PrancingJeeves on Twitter.

inckognito

Inactive

Posted Tue Mar 29th, 2011 12:11pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Welcome Droogy Woogy!

Oh my, Stephen looks adorable, as always... Thanks for sharing!

nemelle

Member *

Posted Tue Mar 29th, 2011 12:29pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Woo-hoo! Welcome Droogy Woogy (and nice work, Inckster)!
I've been shamefully away from the forum recently. Guilty as hell. Please, accept this as an apology.

Prancing Jeeves

Posted Tue Mar 29th, 2011 12:32pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Thank you inckognito! And Nemelle! Stephen defines adorable. There's this one too which the watermark has left him untouched.

But that's all.

inckognito

Inactive

Posted Tue Mar 29th, 2011 12:32pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

nemelle said:

Please, accept this as an apology.

Haha, forgiven and accepted *took sexy Fryster and rushed home*

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Tue Mar 29th, 2011 1:49pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

1. Anna, the article was prolly around 1988 cuz that's when he was first on "Whose Line is it Anyway".

2. Welcome you to the Den of Stepheniquity, Droogy Woogy! We honor your stripey-scarfed offerings.

3. *rubs face against Stephen's stubble like a kitteh*

4. More articles. Be warned that the writer incorrectly says Andrew McCarthy was in The Breakfast Club.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

mvet88

Posted Tue Mar 29th, 2011 2:14pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Howdy Droogy Woogy - lovely pics!

Fryphile or anyone else, do you have a link where I could watch/download/purchase the common pursuit? I've always thought Stephen looks so lovely in it and Andy McCarthy is a bonus

Prancing Jeeves

Posted Tue Mar 29th, 2011 2:42pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

He's eyeing me through the computer and I love it!

AC

Posted Tue Mar 29th, 2011 2:49pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Thanks for the answer, Jeremy--so the interview was before Seinfeld--the show that made it okay not to "apologize for being funny!" (Sorry, cultural history nerd over here, lol)

Ah, our dear Stephen was adorable twenty-some-odd years ago, and he still is now. Yay!

ginj

Member *

Posted Tue Mar 29th, 2011 6:48pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Wow, so many wonderful pictures today. Thank you so much Droogy Woogy, Nemelle and Fryphile. I love them all, really, but I have to say for some reason, Stephen in a scarf draped over his neck drives me crazy. I am not sure why. It may be because my first real life glimpse of him, he was wearing a scarf and he looked soooo handsome. But, I am really not sure which came first (seeing him or loving the look). Sorry, I really am rambling today, um, thanks for all of the lovely Stephen pics. x