Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

IdeaCollector

Posted Sat Jun 18th, 2011 6:37am Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Hey Jez...I know you aren't on facebook all that much but you should pop round to my profile and see what my current picture is. It's some half blind, chubby woodchuck woman with Stephen.

Reminder my real name is Hanna and you've added me as a friend ages ago. I know you'll like the Stephen bit. I'm just terribly lazy on posting my picture beyond the link I popped on twitter and changing my facebook picture to it.

Oh and just in case no one picked up on the following...the half blind (not really but one eye doesn't open fully), chubby looking (I have fat cheeks and things but I'm not overweight I promise), woodchuck woman (only showing her overbite) is me.

Jez you can use the photo for the FAD if you'd like. My brain is fried on my end or I'd post it.

I used to be EternalStudent on these forums until the switch over. So don't get excited..I'm not someone new and exciting. I'm just me :P

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Sat Jun 18th, 2011 4:43pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Didn't see a half blind chubby woodchuck person, IC. Just a SuperHappyHanna.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

michael

Posted Sat Jun 18th, 2011 10:09pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

ya where is the woodchuck?? where?

what i love about this picture is that y'all look like you're coworkers at a party or cousins at a family reunion or something!

"HELLO I'M TACTILE !" is an anagram of my name

mvet88

Posted Sun Jun 19th, 2011 1:30am Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Lovely photo IC! And you definitely don't look like a woodchuck woman (even though I'm not sure what that is)..

ginj

Member *

Posted Sun Jun 19th, 2011 1:51am Post subject: Fry-A-Day

It's a fabulous picture, IC. Very sweet. Can't wait to hear more about your meeting with Stephen.

inckognito

Inactive

Posted Sun Jun 19th, 2011 2:35pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

I've told that on Twitter and I repeat it here - Hanna, you look very lovely and the whole picture is just made of awesomeness!

IdeaCollector

Posted Sun Jun 19th, 2011 4:58pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

You all are too kind. I have been getting really self conscious of my eye issue and the fact that after years of not gaining any weight at all I've gained a fair bit. I'm still normal on the BMI for my height but convincing ones brain of that is another thing. Plus I lost my retainer ages ago so my overbite returned.

Now that we've had insecurity hour with Hanna may I say thanks again for all the lovely comments. It was an amazing time overall and I will be saying loads more but I am beyond jet lagged so I need a few days to get my head on straight

I used to be EternalStudent on these forums until the switch over. So don't get excited..I'm not someone new and exciting. I'm just me :P

misprofessioned

Posted Sun Jun 19th, 2011 7:04pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

That's a lovely pic IC... and as a dentist with a bad habit of noticing ppl's teeth even before I look at their faces properly, I can assure u that the pic looks just happy toothy smile and not overbite toothy.. ;)Also ur glass are cool ( I just think glasses are cool in general. Wouldn't switch to lenses for anything)

IdeaCollector

Posted Sun Jun 19th, 2011 7:15pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Ta misprofessioned. I wouldn't go contact lenses either. When I was a small child I wanted glasses so desperately but the cruel hand of fate didn't grant them to me until after my first quarter at graduate school. I've got my current set in two pairs because they were stopping the manufacture of them and I liked them so much. They are a sort of deep bluish purple which doesn't really come through on the photo.

Thanks for the bit about my teeth. I was super responsible with my retainer and stuff so was bummed to find I not only lost it but also that my teeth moved back to their original issues. Overbite on the top, underbite on the bottom.

I critique all pictures of myself (don't we all) really harshly but I am so glad that Mandibles took that photo for me. As I said to my friends the next day, I woke up and it was like everything was a dream until I turned on my camera and saw the image.

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Mon Jun 20th, 2011 1:31pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Quick pic from Horrible Histories.

We've already had Boffle Lotteries for S4 E4 and S2 E2, so let's keep the matching numbers going with S3 E3. The range is 1-188.

#113 will get you Mapquest!Stephen.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

mvet88

Posted Mon Jun 20th, 2011 1:43pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Yay, one of my favourite lottery topics!
#94 please!

inckognito

Inactive

Posted Mon Jun 20th, 2011 1:50pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Woohoo! #42 please, dear Fryphile

IdeaCollector

Posted Mon Jun 20th, 2011 3:39pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Holy croutons...check the tie he is wearing in my picture and the one he is wearing in #113 XD

27 for me Fryphile.

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Mon Jun 20th, 2011 4:19pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

mvet88 gets to hurry up with the whoopie cushion.

incky gets leany!Stephen.

IC gets to hold Stephen's hand. (LOL its the same tie!)

gemini

Posted Mon Jun 20th, 2011 5:01pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Boffle lotterie! #100 please!