Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Mon Jun 27th, 2011 1:39pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Poor dear looks lost in the second pic. *guides him to hotel room*

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Mon Jun 27th, 2011 2:04pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Time for another thrilling (alledgedly) episode of:

As you may recall, Kingdom is a sexy son'bitch.

As you may recall futher, Kingdom saved the earth from being destroyed. And all that. Hurrah!

As a reward, the people of earth all pitched in and got Kingdom a pair of red trousers.

They're pretty fabulous.

Our story begins with Kingdom licking himself because he's so yummy.

Although technically our story began with a recap of the previous story. *eyeroll*

So I guess this story begins near the end. Oh, it's all too confusing.

I know what we'll do. Today's story will begin tomorrow without any preamble about what happened today.

But wait. It'll be today when tomorrow comes, so we'll have to review yesterday's, that is today's, prologue first thing yesterday after tomorrow gets here.

Screw it, here's Kingdom riding off into the sunset. End of episode.

Except he's not riding. And he's going away from the sunset. Can. Not. Win.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

mvet88

Posted Mon Jun 27th, 2011 3:04pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Fryphile said:

But wait. It'll be today when tomorrow comes, so we'll have to review yesterday's, that is today's, prologue first thing yesterday after tomorrow gets here.

But Fryphile, I'm looking at your post in your tomorrow which is my today and I can't see the prologue from my yesterday which is your today and now I have a serious headache cause my brain is in overdrive

IdeaCollector

Posted Mon Jun 27th, 2011 6:27pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Hilarious as always Jez

I used to be EternalStudent on these forums until the switch over. So don't get excited..I'm not someone new and exciting. I'm just me :P

ginj

Member *

Posted Mon Jun 27th, 2011 9:08pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

But wait now I am all confused. Ah well, never mind I will just keep staring a Kingdom until I figure it out. Or I forget whatever I was trying to figure out before I started staring at that smile.

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Tue Jun 28th, 2011 2:07pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Kingdom begins everyday with his morning mental meditations.

When he fantisizes about Jude Law's backside.

It's like he can almost touch it.

Then a vigorous session of lip yoga.

Good deep stretch.

Tighten those dimples.

Deep inhale.

Okay, not too deep. Don't forget to breathe.

All that's left to do is make sure his nose is still perfectly bent. And now it's time to fight some crime!

*heroic theme driving music*

*9 hours later* Where the bloody hell is all the crime?

"Um," his faithful sidekick explains, "you might want to start the car. We've been sitting here all day."

Slightly embarrassed, Kingdom of Kikipipipipicuddlesupplebibblidoo returns home . . . to find that the poisonous Worm Rat of the Ninth Moon of the Sixth Quadrant of the Eleventh Sector of the 18th episode of Buck Rodgers in the 25th Century has attached its acidic claws to his earthling sister and is about to burrow through her ear canal and take a nap in her brain!

This looks like a job for . . . tomorrow.

gemini

Posted Tue Jun 28th, 2011 5:30pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

mvet88 said:
But Fryphile, I'm looking at your post in your tomorrow which is my today and I can't see the prologue from my yesterday which is your today and now I have a serious headache cause my brain is in overdrive

Time doesn't exist anyway! So what the hell...

But I'm mighty glad that Kingdom exists!!!

IdeaCollector

Posted Tue Jun 28th, 2011 7:47pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

I have a direct descendant of the poisonous Worm Rat of the Ninth Moon of the Sixth Quadrant of the Eleventh Sector of the 18th episode of Buck Rodgers in the 25th Century attached to my foot at present. Must not panic.

XD

I'm going to miss reading these until I get back in mid July. So hilarious.

I used to be EternalStudent on these forums until the switch over. So don't get excited..I'm not someone new and exciting. I'm just me :P

inckognito

Inactive

Posted Wed Jun 29th, 2011 9:03am Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Haha! Thank you, Jezza! You made me laugh so much

*his nose is still perfectly bent* - I may or may not call my Tumblr blog so

inckognito

Inactive

Posted Wed Jun 29th, 2011 9:23am Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Adorable man!

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Wed Jun 29th, 2011 2:29pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Peril! Kingdom's earthly sister is under attack!

But first a word from our sponsor: Hello, I'm Stephen Fry. I play Kingdom of Kikipipipipicuddlesupplebibblidoo. You may remember me from such television shows as "Pardon Me, Mrs Kettleworth, But I Do Believe Your Handbag is on Fire" and "Melvin Goldman The Jew Jujitsu Instructor".

When I'm not playing noble and revered Kingdom of Kikipipipipicuddlesupplebibblidoo on the set of the smash hit show "Kingdom of Kikipipipipicuddlesupplebibblidoo", I like to relax with a refreshing cup of Berents Cocoa.

OMLP that's some good friggin heroine in a cup.

Berents Cocoa. It's OK with me.

Did that make sense? I wanted to stress the K on the cup when I said OK. Did that work? I can do it again. I don't mind doing it again. Screw it, we're doing the scene again. Say action! Dammit, man I said say action! I'm doing it with my trousers off this time now roll film.

[scene missing]

And now back to the same screencap you've seen three times now.

Oh thank heavens! Due to Kingdom's earthly sister's quick thinking, she bound the villainous Worm Rat in a rather cozy knit sweater, thus rendering its powers to burrow through her ear canal and nap in her brain null and void.

Ew, but it did have a little tinkle party.

Kingdom activates the extra absorbancy button on his sleeve to handle this mess.

Another crisis averted.

Time to relax. With Berents. And some midget hookers.

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Wed Jun 29th, 2011 2:31pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

inckognito said:
Adorable man!

I bet that umbrella was black before Stephen touched it. He's like Midas, but gay.

mvet88

Posted Wed Jun 29th, 2011 3:07pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Fryphile said:
I bet that umbrella was black before Stephen touched it. He's like Midas, but gay.

HAHAHAHA!!! That and the 'jew jujitsu instructor' had me wiping tears from my eyes!

gemini

Posted Wed Jun 29th, 2011 5:55pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Bloody hell, Fryphile, you're in top form again today!! What'll happen next to our super hero?? I can hardly wait until tomorrow!!

ginj

Member *

Posted Wed Jun 29th, 2011 6:32pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Mmmm, Incky I love that picture.

Fryphile said:

Brilliant Fryphile.
Are all of these caps from Series One of Kingdom of Kikipipipipicuddlesupplebibblidoo? does anyone else think that sweater makes the Worm Rat's butt look big? lol