Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

gemini


Member

Posted Fri Aug 19th, 2011 4:35pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Don't you just love it when they re-enact their domestic life on stage???
And I have the distinct feeling that this page is going to get X-rated soon!!LOL

Back to top

ginj


Member *

Posted Fri Aug 19th, 2011 6:49pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

gemini said:
Don't you just love it when they re-enact their domestic life on stage???
And I have the distinct feeling that this page is going to get X-rated soon!!LOL

Haha, indeed. I can't wait to see what Hugh will give Stephen for his birthday.


Back to top

inckognito


Inactive

Posted Fri Aug 19th, 2011 8:30pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Haha, DOMESTIC LIFE


Back to top

Fryphile


Member *

Posted Sat Aug 20th, 2011 3:58pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Domestic life indeed! Oh, to be a fly on the wall with a video camera when they shared a house at the beginning of their careers.

They prolly took turns with the washing up/spoon bending chores.

Stephen's turn.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

Back to top

gemini


Member

Posted Sat Aug 20th, 2011 6:11pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Fryphile said:
Domestic life indeed! Oh, to be a fly on the wall with a video camera when they shared a house at the beginning of their careers.

Do you honestly believe you would have survived the amount of SQUEE??
I'm pretty sure there's already a large stock of pictures hidden somewhere (or maybe pasted properly in several albums) in one of the attics at one of the houses of the gentlemen in question. Maybe we could persuade Stephen to contribute every now and then to F-A-D?!

Back to top

Katrina


Member

Posted Sat Aug 20th, 2011 9:54pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

gemini said:
Do you honestly believe you would have survived the amount of SQUEE??
I'm pretty sure there's already a large stock of pictures hidden somewhere (or maybe pasted properly in several albums) in one of the attics at one of the houses of the gentlemen in question. Maybe we could persuade Stephen to contribute every now and then to F-A-D?!

I support this. And I also support the descent into X-ratedness. I mean, it's not like we'd be making anything up.

Open to suggestions as to what my sig should consist of...

Back to top

Fryphile


Member *

Posted Sun Aug 21st, 2011 2:59pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

INORITE. I've long fantasized (stop it at once) about seeing those photos. The ones he included in The Fry Chronicles are nice, but I wants moar. I'd also like to sit down with Momma Fry and pore over all the baby/childhood pics of Stephypoo.

Here's that photo that Andy Gotts took of Stephen. Looks like a painting.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

Back to top

gemini


Member

Posted Sun Aug 21st, 2011 4:55pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Katrina said:
I mean, it's not like we'd be making anything up.

Good point well made!

@Fryphile: If you get that invitation to Stephen's moms house for tea and pictures don't forget to take me with you!!!
Alternatively Stephen's next book should contain nothing but pictures of him and .... well the one person who happens to appear in most of the pictures next to him (oh boy that sentence took me a while to complete, hope this is anywhere close to proper English).

Back to top

ginj


Member *

Posted Sun Aug 21st, 2011 6:04pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Fryphile said:
Domestic life indeed! Oh, to be a fly on the wall with a video camera when they shared a house at the beginning of their careers.

Oh my goodness *dreamy face*, I would have loved to have seen that.

Yeah, it really does look like a drawing. Interesting.


Back to top

Katrina


Member

Posted Mon Aug 22nd, 2011 4:09am Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Guys. We know the pictures in question exist, we just have to have an ally on the inside to carry out the search.

Open to suggestions as to what my sig should consist of...

Back to top

gemini


Member

Posted Mon Aug 22nd, 2011 4:38pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Katrina said:
Guys. We know the pictures in question exist, we just have to have an ally on the inside to carry out the search.

An ally? Good thinking. You wouldn'h have Emma Thompson's phone number, would you?

And in the meantime we might as well console ourselves with the pictures already and openly available so my choice for today's edition of Saturday Live Lottery is: 6-6-6

Back to top

Fryphile


Member *

Posted Mon Aug 22nd, 2011 4:57pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

gemini gets down.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

Back to top

ginj


Member *

Posted Mon Aug 22nd, 2011 6:31pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

8,9,10 please.


Back to top

Fryphile


Member *

Posted Mon Aug 22nd, 2011 7:14pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

ginj gets a pre-kiss cuddle.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

Back to top

Katrina


Member

Posted Tue Aug 23rd, 2011 12:51am Post subject: Fry-A-Day

gemini said:
An ally? Good thinking. You wouldn'h have Emma Thompson's phone number, would you? /blockquote>

Obviously. Will do.

Open to suggestions as to what my sig should consist of...

Back to top