gemini

Posted Fri Oct 21st, 2011 4:26pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Count me in! 2-8-9 please.

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Fri Oct 21st, 2011 7:01pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

ginj is sailing on SS Stephen.

gemini gets a mouthful.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Sat Oct 22nd, 2011 3:43pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

QIing in Perth, Australia.

I'm a Russian QI spy, Tony.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Sat Oct 22nd, 2011 3:55pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

BTW, Fry-A-Day will be five years old this week, and I'd like to get some feedback on what you'd like to see. Besides Stephen, of course. Are you happy with the Lotteries? The themes? When Stephen has a new show, would you rather see pics from it in Lottery fashion, or should I find the juiciest bits and post those? Is F-A-D getting too old? Any ideas on what you'd like to see? Theme suggestions? Unfortunately there are only so many nude!Stephen pics to post.

gemini

Posted Sat Oct 22nd, 2011 5:50pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

OMLP, 5 years already!! So the old saying is true: Time flies when you're enjoying yourself.
Well, themes. Mm, did we have smokingStephen, sleepingStephen, laughingStephen? And this being the time of the year it is, what about HalloweenStephen (although I've no idea what kind of pictures might fit into that one)? Juicy bits of new shows are fine and speaking of which: are there any more of OzQI??
Maybe F-A-D could do with a bit of fanart.

ginj

Member *

Posted Sat Oct 22nd, 2011 6:46pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Fryphile said:
BTW, Fry-A-Day will be five years old this week, and I'd like to get some feedback on what you'd like to see. Besides Stephen, of course. Are you happy with the Lotteries? The themes? When Stephen has a new show, would you rather see pics from it in Lottery fashion, or should I find the juiciest bits and post those? Is F-A-D getting too old? Any ideas on what you'd like to see? Theme suggestions? Unfortunately there are only so many nude!Stephen pics to post.

Yay, Happy Birthday F-A-D! xxx
As to your question about Lotteries and new shows, um, I LOVE the lotteries, but it seems we get more pictures if we leave you to cap it for us the first week. So maybe, you cap it the first week it's featured, and then we do a lottery later? Is F-A-D getting old? Most certainly not!!! I must admit I don't come on the Stephen Fry forum much any more, simply because there isn't much being posted about Stephen any more, but I do try to glance at F-A-D almost every day, no matter what else is going on. You never fail to make me smile, Fryphile. xxx

Gemini, to the best of my knowledge there are only two more official pictures from QI Live. Maybe some of the other people will find ones taken by people in the audience (at least I hope they will ) But here are the other two published pics.

nemelle

Member *

Posted Sat Oct 22nd, 2011 7:12pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Wheee! Happy birthday to the best forum thread that has ever existed in the world.
F-A-D will never get old, Jezzer. Because our obsession with Stephen will never get old.:) Lotteries, screencaps of new shows, pictures from photobanks - everything! Ginj is right, there are very few threads about Stephen - F-A-D is definitely about him.
I'd love to see some fanart too. Photoshop gods, stop hiding!:)

By the way, two beauties from tumblr...;)

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Sun Oct 23rd, 2011 12:07am Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Thanks for the feedback, fluffies! I was fearful that things were getting humdrum after all this time. I love doing the lotteries, mainly because it appeals to my lazy side: I don't have to cull through all of Stephen's shows/appearance to find something theme-centric. But I was concerned that too many lotteries would get dull. I might do as ginj suggested and have back-to-back themes with lotteries and my own selected pics.Thanks for the ideas, gemini! We've had almost 250 total themes, and I really hate repeating anything. I said, I really hate repeating anything

mvet88

Posted Sun Oct 23rd, 2011 11:08am Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Happy Birthday FAD!!! I'm only a newbie really, but coming on this thread has made my life just that much brighter! Thank you everyone, especially Fryphile

Lotteries are FUN. Its actually my favourite thing about FAD because I always look forward to what picture I'll be getting (God I'm sad)

Hmm, did Nems mention Photoshop?? Cause I've been obsessed with it lately

DanaeZ

Posted Sun Oct 23rd, 2011 2:34pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Hello there!!! I just signed in although I've been keeping an eye on FAD for about a month or so...! So... Here I am!
Happy Birthday FAD by the way!

A gentleman is one who never hurts anyone's feelings unintentionally.
Oscar Wilde
@DanaeZaf on twitter!!!

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Sun Oct 23rd, 2011 3:58pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Welcome to the Den of Stepheniquity, DanaeZ! Beautiful Stephen squares, mvet!

Stephen on the QI Making Of special, snoring loudly.

gemini

Posted Sun Oct 23rd, 2011 4:38pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Thanks for the pics ginj! Stephen's looking great, isn't he!
@nemelle WOW!! Smoking hot!
And may F-A-D live on for ever! (or at least for another five years )

inckognito

Inactive

Posted Sun Oct 23rd, 2011 5:50pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Woo hoo! Happy Birthday, F-A-D!

I'm actually quite happy with the themes you choose, Fryphile, and the Lotteries. There can't be too many Fry Lotteries surely

Thanks, dear x

inckognito

Inactive

Posted Sun Oct 23rd, 2011 5:52pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Random lucky Aussies with fluffy Stephen

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Mon Oct 24th, 2011 2:41pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Fry + Fans =

Another lazy week: Planet Word Episode 4 Lottery. Range is 1-194.

84 gets Fry's stamp of approval.