Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

ginj

Member *

Posted Sat Feb 4th, 2012 12:25am Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Wait a minute, something strange has happened to Stephen's suit in those last two pictures. I wonder what will happen in #142 (I wonder if it will disappear completely, warping into a time zone ahead of Stephen).

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Sat Feb 4th, 2012 4:33am Post subject: Fry-A-Day

ginj gets something fruity.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Sat Feb 4th, 2012 5:07pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

With ginj's latest pick, it looks like my Way Back Machine managed to only get me up to 2009 before it gave one exhaustive groan of resignation. So close! But have no fear. All I have to do is fill the flux capacitor with orange rinds, dirty gym socks, Magnum P.I.'s moustache, hardbound copy of the Complete Works of Spinoza purchased by B. Wooster for his manservant on the occasion of the latter's birthday, and a telescupe. VoilĂ ! 2012, here I come.

OH NOES! I went back in time! To 1959. And now I have to look after this blasted kid. B'oh!

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

gemini

Posted Sat Feb 4th, 2012 6:16pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Fryphile said:
OH NOES! I went back in time! To 1959. And now I have to look after this blasted kid. B'oh!

And if things go really bad he'll bring his little friend along who, in August 1959, was only 3 months old. And then you'll have to look after a toddler and a baby with the latter being constantly punched by the older boy. Good luck!

inckognito

Inactive

Posted Sat Feb 4th, 2012 8:43pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

gemini said:
And if things go really bad he'll bring his little friend along who, in August 1959, was only 3 months old. And then you'll have to look after a toddler and a baby with the latter being constantly punched by the older boy. Good luck!

Hahaha!! Oh gosh, I SO vividly just imagined that

DanaeZ

Posted Sat Feb 4th, 2012 9:36pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Fryphile said:

SO CUTE!!! ARGHHH!!! I want my child to look like that!!!

A gentleman is one who never hurts anyone's feelings unintentionally.
Oscar Wilde
@DanaeZaf on twitter!!!

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Sun Feb 5th, 2012 3:38pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Moab is My Spampot.

inckognito

Inactive

Posted Sun Feb 5th, 2012 5:31pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

I can't stop smiling looking through all these sweet pictures of Stephenkins. Bless him

ginj

Member *

Posted Mon Feb 6th, 2012 12:59am Post subject: Fry-A-Day

I have to agree. He really is too cute.

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Mon Feb 6th, 2012 3:02pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Super Bowl hangover means I haven't prepared anything. A theme! A theme! My kingdom for a theme! How about a Kingdom theme? From the Behind the Scenes Special in Lottery format. Range is 1-143.

gemini

Posted Mon Feb 6th, 2012 5:31pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Fryphile said:

CENSORSHIP!!!!

Right, lottery it is: #78 please.

Stefi

Posted Mon Feb 6th, 2012 6:02pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

111 please.
Did you make it back in time in time for the superbowl? Typical, isn't it?
Welcome back to 2012!

We are talking of the idea of beauty, and the beauty of ideas.

@Giggi_1

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Mon Feb 6th, 2012 6:12pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

gemini gets a Rocky impression.

Stefi gets a Millie treat.

Wiwiel

Posted Mon Feb 6th, 2012 6:24pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Fryphile, 54 please

I'm a Russian spy, ok? :)
@Wiwi_el

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Mon Feb 6th, 2012 8:44pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Wiwiel gets Stephen on the small screen.