Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Wed Nov 15th, 2006 5:08pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Oh Jeeves! I am developing a crush on English butlers :-//

I've had a crush on English butlers FOREVER! To be fair to Jeeves, he's a valet.

I think we should have a Jeeves week at some stage, pleeaaaseee, pleeaassee.... dearest Fryphile (I am not grovelling, honestly....)

All requests will be honored in due course, of course

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

amyl_nitrate

Posted Wed Nov 15th, 2006 8:43pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Maybe not a permanent ban since Stephen looks delectable in many things. Pink shirts, waistcoats, drag, etc. How 'bout a clothing optional ordinance?

I treated myself to another episode of J&W last night (series4, episode 4) where Jeeves had to dress up as Daphne what´s-her-name. Oh my God! Stephen looked so good (!) Those eyes (must be the false eyelashes...) (!) (!)
I am not really for men in drag, but hey I´ll gladly make an exception in this case

I watched that episode very recently as well. It's one of my favourites. mmm I love it when he's in the inbetween stages and is taking it all off. ^_^

I think we should have a Jeeves week at some stage, pleeaaaseee, pleeaassee.... dearest Fryphile (I am not grovelling, honestly....)

Oh pwease! We've got to have a Jeeves week! Jeeves is the best!

Assuming direct control...

amyl_nitrate

Posted Wed Nov 15th, 2006 8:48pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Maybe not a permanent ban since Stephen looks delectable in many things. Pink shirts, waistcoats, drag, etc. How 'bout a clothing optional ordinance?

I treated myself to another episode of J&W last night (series4, episode 4) where Jeeves had to dress up as Daphne what´s-her-name. Oh my God! Stephen looked so good (!) Those eyes (must be the false eyelashes...) (!) (!)
I am not really for men in drag, but hey I´ll gladly make an exception in this case

I watched that episode very recently as well. It's one of my favourites. mmm I love it when he's in the inbetween stages and is taking it all off. ^_^

Oh pwease! We've got to have a Jeeves week! Jeeves is the best!

Assuming direct control...

Jenn_E

Posted Wed Nov 15th, 2006 9:12pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
In exactly which episode does Jeeves dress as Daphne? Somehow I've managed to miss that one.

ClareBear

Posted Wed Nov 15th, 2006 9:23pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
series 4 episode 4

stomper4x4

Posted Thu Nov 16th, 2006 6:04am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
I must have watched that ep. before my crush on Stephen, because there's no way I would have forgotten it otherwise! *watches again*

MinervaMoon

Posted Thu Nov 16th, 2006 6:30am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Not to steal your picture-thunder, Jeremy, but . . .

You GUYS! How could anyone forget:

stomper4x4

Posted Thu Nov 16th, 2006 6:47am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
I was just coming here to flagellate myself for not remembering! Holy crap! That man needs to wear mascara more often.

Also, is it weird that I think watching Bertie button up his fly in a mirror is hot?

Gertrude Susanne

Posted Thu Nov 16th, 2006 8:31am Post subject: Fry-A-Day

I've had a crush on English butlers FOREVER! To be fair to Jeeves, he's a valet.

All requests will be honored in due course, of course

Oh sorry, of course, Jeeves is a valet.... :-//

That would be lovely, Fryphile (perhaps before mid-December, please, as I´ll be away for two months then and won´t be able to visit this site as my mum doesn´t have internet...)

stomper4x4: Wow, thanks for the pic! Mascara? These are false eyelashes... and they bring out the "glas" in his eyes ... lovely (sigh)

Kari

Posted Thu Nov 16th, 2006 10:03am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Oh my... I LOVE a man in drag...

THAT picture... is going on my wall...

Wildean

Posted Thu Nov 16th, 2006 2:53pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
YAY for drag!Jeeves!!

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Thu Nov 16th, 2006 2:58pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
The stories McIntosh could tell . . .

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Thu Nov 16th, 2006 3:04pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Not to steal your picture-thunder, Jeremy, but . . .

STOP!! THUNDERTHIEF! POLICE, GET HER!!!!

j/k

If ya got 'em, post 'em.

Also, is it weird that I think watching Bertie button up his fly in a mirror is hot?

It's weird to think it's weird

Gerti, I'll see what I can pull out of the pic basket.

Gertrude Susanne

Posted Thu Nov 16th, 2006 3:21pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Gerti, I'll see what I can pull out of the pic basket.

Confess, You are just a litle envious of Mcintosh
But we could start writing "McIntosh´s memoirs - a dog tells it all"

I like that pic, Jeeves looks as if he is about to say: Can I be of any assistance, sir? (stop sneering, Fryphile... tststs, he is offering to help him INTO his trousers, of course... like any dutiful valet would)
BTW, how come that we never see Jeeves getting changed?

Fryphilie, I am confident you will find something to delight me beyond words (!) Cannot wait :-//

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Thu Nov 16th, 2006 3:33pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Can I be of any assistance, sir?

Golly yes, Jeeves. Can you hold this for me?

BTW, how come that we never see Jeeves getting changed?

Good question. I think his clothes are part of his anatomy.