Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Fri Jun 22nd, 2007 2:53pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Time to de-drag.

Jeeves looks like he's done this before.

EWWWW ICKY FREAKY STOP

This scares me.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

amyl_nitrate

Posted Fri Jun 22nd, 2007 3:08pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Jeeves looks great in those shots. I love that bit. He does look like he knows what he's doing. Aww he looks good in lipstick.

Assuming direct control...

whattocallmyself

Posted Fri Jun 22nd, 2007 6:29pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Stephen is so incredible sweet-looking as a woman!

Onwards and Upwards!

Gertrude Susanne

Posted Fri Jun 22nd, 2007 8:27pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Jeeves in drag *swoons*

Stephen is so incredible sweet-looking as a woman!

I bet Stephen´s X chromosome is bigger than the norm. And it´s probably quite lovely too - that´s what makes him look soooo incredibly attractive in drag

Gertrude Susanne

Posted Sat Jun 23rd, 2007 9:22am Post subject: Fry-A-Day

EWWWW ICKY FREAKY STOP

You are not a contact lens person, I take it, Fryphile

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Sat Jun 23rd, 2007 5:27pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Hello, I'm Mr. Fingerface.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Sat Jun 23rd, 2007 5:28pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

You are not a contact lens person, I take it, Fryphile

Actually I do wear contacts. It's just the whole peeling the faux eyelashes off that makes me run and hide.

*runs and hides*

whattocallmyself

Posted Sat Jun 23rd, 2007 8:31pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Such beautiful hands! Never noticed before! Why doesn´t my hands look like that? *looks down on square stumps*

Onwards and Upwards!

amyl_nitrate

Posted Sat Jun 23rd, 2007 9:10pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Hello, I'm Mr. Fingerface.

I remember that episode. Was that the bit when Jonathan Ross was talking to him about breasts and Stephen got all embarassed and cute?
Is his watch purple there?

Assuming direct control...

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Sat Jun 23rd, 2007 10:20pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
I remember that episode. Was that the bit when Jonathan Ross was talking to him about breasts and Stephen got all embarassed and cute?

Yes and yes. Evidently Emma has a bad habit of flashing him

melampus

Posted Sun Jun 24th, 2007 7:55am Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Yes and yes. Evidently Emma has a bad habit of flashing him

For those of us who lack QI (because our TV programmers lack IQ), please explain. Is 'Emma' Emma Thompson?

(Yes, I know I can watch QI on YouTube, but I just can't keep up.)

Agree that Stephen has beautiful hands. Hands and forearms are my thing. The thoughts of your brain are given form and function through your hands. Or maybe I'm just a weirdo.

Gertrude Susanne

Posted Sun Jun 24th, 2007 8:56am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Agree that Stephen has beautiful hands

I have been going on about Stephen´s beautiful hands since I first posted The most beautiful hands in the universe...

Actually I do wear contacts. It's just the whole peeling the faux eyelashes off that makes me run and hide.
Oh I see! Aren´t contacts a great invention - all of a sudden you have EYES (especially when you´re extremely short-sighted and your lenses previously made your eyes shrink to pinhead size! )

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Sun Jun 24th, 2007 9:19am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Plenty of evidence here that Stephen looks good in drag. So the questions is:
Even though they probably shouldn't be making it in the first place, why are the people responsible for the new re-make of "The Belles of St. Trinian's" giving Stephen a minor role instead of the headmistress?

Gertrude Susanne

Posted Sun Jun 24th, 2007 10:14am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Perhaps he did not want to? Perhaps other projects? Perhaps the wish to take something remotely similar to a holiday? Perhaps they never asked? But I am babbling ... Well, none of my business anyway.

Did not Alistair Sim play the headmistress AND her brother (sorry, it´s been a while since I last saw the film)? So we would have seen even more of Stephen...

In which case a remake of "The Mouse That Roared" would be even more of a challenge. Peter Sellers played a number of roles in that one. But I don´t really like remakes... Can anyone imagine what a remake of Peter´s Friends would be like - SHUDDER remakes are just a feeble excuse for having run out of one´s own ideas...

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Sun Jun 24th, 2007 10:26am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
If it was Stephen's decision, then I can understand as I know he is a fan of Alastair Sim.
Despite there being abundant evidence to support what Gerti said, I'm not sure whether it's entirely fair to dismiss remakes as an idea. After all, there have been numerous theatrical productions of the sam plays for centuries. I just think that the majority of bad examples (and no, I can't think of a good one either) have led to Gerti's opinion being shared by most people.

Actually I can think of a decent remake (although I haven't seen the original yet): Martin Scorsese's Cape Fear.