Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Sun Sep 23rd, 2012 2:21pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Stephen seems to be having a great time getting his Globe on.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

inckognito

Inactive

Posted Mon Sep 24th, 2012 11:01am Post subject: Fry-A-Day

... as Malvolio

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Mon Sep 24th, 2012 2:02pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

He is a Sexspearean God.

Given Stephen's super fancy costuming in "Twelfth Night", this week's theme is super fancy costuming. Like in Blackadder's Cavalier Years.

Lord, I humbly beseech you to bountifully brim my bed with Hugh's bountiful bottom.

I would gladly serve under him. So to speak.

No one will suspect a thing.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

gemini

Posted Mon Sep 24th, 2012 4:39pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

inckognito said:

... as Malvolio

WoW!!!

And because it fits the subject:
http://greghouseaddict.tumblr.com/post/32189899504.....ed-stephen

I squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed!

Popeye

Posted Mon Sep 24th, 2012 5:49pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Shakespeare can be a bit baffling can't it Melchy!?!

Everyday should be Fryday!
Soupy Twist!

gjhsu

Posted Mon Sep 24th, 2012 11:09pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

inckognito said:

... as Malvolio

yay!

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Tue Sep 25th, 2012 1:49pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

The Bard is hard.

But not as hard as getting snared in one's own clothing.

Proof that Stephen should never be clothed.

Attendants upon the lord of Fry.

Lily-Rose

Posted Tue Sep 25th, 2012 7:01pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Off subject, I know, but I just want to thank you all for your assistance with choosing scents for the birthday gift I sent him for his birthday. He DM'd me on twitter an hour ago to say he got it and it was now "lusciously scenting his bedroom!" followed by lots of thanks and kisses I was worried he wouldn't get it. But he did ^_^

@KristinEarhart on Twitter

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Wed Sep 26th, 2012 2:02pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Yay Lily-Rose!

Stephen's latest costume is a bit snug.

gemini

Posted Wed Sep 26th, 2012 2:27pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Lily-Rose said:
Off subject, I know, but I just want to thank you all for your assistance with choosing scents for the birthday gift I sent him for his birthday. He DM'd me on twitter an hour ago to say he got it and it was now "lusciously scenting his bedroom!" followed by lots of thanks and kisses I was worried he wouldn't get it. But he did ^_^

Scenting his bedroom!! How did you manage to survive getting an information like that from Stephen!! I would be over the moon. You lucky girl!!

@Fryphile I bet he had to drag his feet along the street underneath that car.

Lily-Rose

Posted Wed Sep 26th, 2012 6:21pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

gemini said:
Scenting his bedroom!! How did you manage to survive getting an information like that from Stephen!! I would be over the moon. You lucky girl!!

blockquote>

I honestly don't know I'm still wondering! This is what I sent him: https://kristinearhart.scentsy.co.uk/Scentsy/Buy/ProductDetails/DLW-WHOO-205 With three scents: Hemmingway, Vanilla Suede and Black Rasberry Vanilla. I don't know which one he was "luciously Scenting" his bedroom with, but it's one of those scents.

Lily-Rose

Posted Thu Sep 27th, 2012 9:47am Post subject: Fry-A-Day

I want to know how Stephen fit into that tiny car!

mvet88

Posted Thu Sep 27th, 2012 10:53am Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Lily-Rose said:

Yay! Thats an awesome thought to have that he's using your scent for his bedroom! (ok, that came out totally wrong)

inckognito

Inactive

Posted Thu Sep 27th, 2012 11:59am Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Lily-Rose said:

Sorry, I know I'd promised you to find that DM with his fave perfumes... Completely out of my head

I'm glad Stephen loved the scents, and maybe I'm too late now with the info but here are the brands he told me he liked

Purple by Guerlain and Carolina Herrera

Lily-Rose

Posted Thu Sep 27th, 2012 12:08pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

mvet88 said:
Yay! Thats an awesome thought to have that he's using your scent for his bedroom! (ok, that came out totally wrong)

It did rather didn't it!? Made me laugh though!