Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

seasun545

Posted Fri Jun 29th, 2007 12:36am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Ok, let´s try again...

seasun545

Posted Fri Jun 29th, 2007 12:38am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Damn it damn it damn it and an extra pint of damn iiitttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, no fucking way to post that photo!!!!!!
hahhahahahahhah, don´t mind, I never give up!!!

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Fri Jun 29th, 2007 2:23am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
It's okay sea I found your devastatingly devastated Fry.

The first link you posted worked fine without the at the end.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/9440724@N03/with/652594647

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

seasun545

Posted Fri Jun 29th, 2007 9:18am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Ohhhthankks so much, you´re kind...
Noted, hope next time I´ll be able to do it...
Ain´t it a touching picture? Oh, this man....

absolutely curtains

Posted Fri Jun 29th, 2007 1:37pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
:'(
I'm sure that's one of the saddest things in the universe.
And of course puppies crying.

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Fri Jun 29th, 2007 2:38pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
So . . .
We've had Stephen with puddy tats.
We've had Stephen with birdies.
We've had Stephen with fishies.
I think we need Stephen with a doggy.

Hugh knows how to shake his money maker.

Oh JEEZUS, Stephen, are we going to play horsey or not?

*kick*

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

AxmxZ

Posted Fri Jun 29th, 2007 2:41pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Hugh somehow computes very well as a doggie. I can just picture Stephen taking him out for a walk and rolling his eyes whenever he raises his leg over yet another fire hydrant.

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Sat Jun 30th, 2007 4:43pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Ya know, as I'm going along making screencaps, I don't really pay too much attention. I just make sure Stephen isn't blurry or obscured. That's about it really. Then I go on making more caps. But sometimes when I hit the pause button and give a cursory examination of him, my eyes glisten, my heart tugs at my sleeve, and I stare for five minutes at TEH PRETTY. This one was one of those instances.

Woogan interview. The one with the magic trick.

jewel

Posted Sat Jun 30th, 2007 5:02pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
absolute cuteness

"The game, Mrs. Hudson, is on!"

Nadia

Posted Sat Jun 30th, 2007 5:10pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
I'd say beauty

seasun545

Posted Sat Jun 30th, 2007 6:34pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Oh dear oh dear oh dear....this man is sooooo adorable....
I really don´t understand what´s up with him, frankly speaking cause, let´s be fair, he´s not exactly a beauty standar at all!! My type has never been not even close to this type of guy, but I don´t know what´s with him: the look, the way he mooves his hands, the voice, the way he speaks, so talented, so big, so tall......it all makes him to be soooo cute, so beautiful and so sexy....Fry for ever!!!!!
What a shame he´s not known at all in Spain: no chance to see Kingdom, no chance to buy his books....I´m going nuts looking for his stuff in specialized english book stores....God bless you tube!!. I´m watching Jeeves & Wooster and QI and Blackadder and of course A bit of Fry and Laurie....and It´s priceless blessing having the chance to watch such high qlty shows and appreciate his huge huge talent. Some people should never dye!!!!

AxmxZ

Posted Sat Jun 30th, 2007 6:45pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Some people should never dye!!!!

*snicker*

Yes, Stephen wears his gray very well.

amyl_nitrate

Posted Sat Jun 30th, 2007 7:00pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
I really don´t understand what´s up with him, frankly speaking cause, let´s be fair, he´s not exactly a beauty standar at all!! My type has never been not even close to this type of guy, but I don´t know what´s with him: the look, the way he mooves his hands, the voice, the way he speaks, so talented, so big, so tall......it all makes him to be soooo cute, so beautiful and so sexy....Fry for ever!!!!!

He makes me come over all dizzy and giddy. There is something about him that drives me crazy. :-// I just find him so terribly attractive.

Assuming direct control...

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Sun Jul 1st, 2007 4:22pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
A bear's eye view of a human bear.

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Sun Jul 1st, 2007 4:30pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

He makes me come over all dizzy and giddy. There is something about him that drives me crazy. :-// I just find him so terribly attractive.

For me, it's the element of kindness affixed to such gentle features. While some models and traditionally gorgeous people are pleasing to look at, there's a bit of an emptiness there as well. They are attractive, but that's it. Whereas Stephen exudes depth of soul in every look. Tenderness has its own sexiness.