Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

amyl_nitrate

Posted Sun Jul 1st, 2007 6:04pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Oh dear oh dear oh dear....this man is sooooo adorable....
I really don´t understand what´s up with him, frankly speaking cause, let´s be fair, he´s not exactly a beauty standar at all!! My type has never been not even close to this type of guy, but I don´t know what´s with him: the look, the way he mooves his hands, the voice, the way he speaks, so talented, so big, so tall......it all makes him to be soooo cute, so beautiful and so sexy....Fry for ever!!!!!

He makes me come over all dizzy and giddy. There is something about him that drives me crazy. :-// I just find him so terribly attractive.

For me, it's the element of kindness affixed to such gentle features. While some models and traditionally gorgeous people are pleasing to look at, there's a bit of an emptiness there as well. They are attractive, but that's it. Whereas Stephen exudes depth of soul in every look. Tenderness has its own sexiness.

It does it does. It's like I can look at someone and think they're good looking but I'm not attracted to them. Personality is such a big factor and Stephen seems to have so many wonderful qualities like tenderness, kindness, doesn't have his head up his arse.

Assuming direct control...

Britannicus

Posted Mon Jul 2nd, 2007 12:12am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
A bear's eye view of a human bear.

X-D RRRROOOWWRRR! (At least that's how bears sound in my Animorphs book. )

"Your room...it's CLEAN!!!"
"I prayed to God...and...it happened...but...where's my million dollars and horse!? Damn it!"

amyl_nitrate

Posted Mon Jul 2nd, 2007 12:18am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
*cuddles puppybear*

^_^

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Mon Jul 2nd, 2007 2:30pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
*shamelessly hijacks verbiage from C.O. for this week's theme of K.O.X.C.U. (Kingdom Overload Extreme Close Up)

*Hannibal voice* Closer . . .

Clooooserrr . . .

*climbs in shirt*

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

AxmxZ

Posted Mon Jul 2nd, 2007 2:34pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Fryphile, I love your captions.

amyl_nitrate

Posted Mon Jul 2nd, 2007 4:40pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Yay Kingdom bear!! \^0^/

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Mon Jul 2nd, 2007 6:15pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
I love these pictures, they always cheer me up if i've had a bad day

Gertrude Susanne

Posted Mon Jul 2nd, 2007 8:32pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Yay Kingdom bear!! \^0^/

A new species of bear has emerged! Well done, amyl_nitrate X-D

Those eyes This look will haunt me for the next couple of days *runs away*

seasun545

Posted Mon Jul 2nd, 2007 8:32pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Daaaammmnnn it!!, eveytime you post a picture from Kingdom I´m green with envy cause no way to see more episodes but first one on you tube....who knows when will I see more!!!! Anyway, thanks, Fry pictures always wonderful pictures.....

amyl_nitrate

Posted Mon Jul 2nd, 2007 9:52pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Yay Kingdom bear!! \^0^/

A new species of bear has emerged! Well done, amyl_nitrate X-D

Those eyes This look will haunt me for the next couple of days *runs away*

I'm rapidly losing willpower...... .......must join Fryphile.....and climb in Kingdom Bear's shirt.......may get eaten up but oh well it's worth the risk......

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Tue Jul 3rd, 2007 2:46pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
If he looks up, I'm dead.

*IZ DED*

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Tue Jul 3rd, 2007 2:48pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
I have a horrible feeling that, living in Poland, I must be really missing something good, not haveing seen "Kingdom".

jewel

Posted Tue Jul 3rd, 2007 3:23pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
John, that makes two of us I'll be bad and will download Kingdom from internet as soon as I'll finish Jeeves and Wooster...

Fryphile, I barely couldn't stop myself from bursting in laughing out loud at my office as I read your HILARIOUS captions X-D X-D X-D it kills me even when I think about them
*makes strange faces against the monitor holding the laugh* colleagues are staring, damn

"The game, Mrs. Hudson, is on!"

whattocallmyself

Posted Tue Jul 3rd, 2007 4:53pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
That makes three of us! I have not even finished Jeeves & Wooster! *shame shame shame* :-//
(This is ofcourse swedish tv´s fault.. Having not aired anything good, ever!)
Then my f-ing middleaged pc, that held a lovely collection of brittish tv, broke down on me. This horrid..thing I´m using at the moment, is extremly old, bad, slow and friggin useles!
I guess there is only one thing to do...
*runs off and snoopes around amazon*

Onwards and Upwards!

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Tue Jul 3rd, 2007 4:56pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Now if only I had a useless old horse, then I could got to eBay and ask "My horse for a Kingdom!"