Posted Fri Feb 15th, 2013 5:20pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Comb, please!!!

Prancing Jeeves

Posted Fri Feb 15th, 2013 9:57pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

He needs the egg yolk hair trick.

@PrancingJeeves on Twitter.

gemini

Posted Sat Feb 16th, 2013 2:53pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

(I'm sure there are one or two pitures we haven't seen yet)Warning: It's lifejournal

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.aspx?from=ru.....44531.html

FrysTheLimit

Posted Wed Feb 20th, 2013 6:43pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

This is nice of Stephen.
Taken in New Orleans (no clue who the other guy is)

"You don’t sit down and write a wish list about the person you are going to fall violently in love with. It just doesn’t work like that." - Stephen Fry

Prancing Jeeves

Posted Thu Feb 21st, 2013 5:05am Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Dead.

gemini

Posted Thu Feb 21st, 2013 5:04pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Stephen in Kampala:

Source:http://skaheru.wordpress.com/

gemini

Posted Fri Feb 22nd, 2013 5:08pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Can you spot Mr Fry?

Popeye

Posted Wed Feb 27th, 2013 6:36pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Prancing Jeeves said:
Comic Relief

Has anyone seen the Gorgeous advertising boards hanging from the ceiling in all Sainsburys' stores, for Comic Relief!?! (With Beard!!!)
If you go to customer services you can ask to put your name down to reserve it so you can take home when they take the advertising down! - Needless to say I have already done this in three different stores, just in case one or two don't keep them for me.
I urge you to do this ASAP, otherwise when the stores have finished with them they will be destroyed.

Everyday should be Fryday!
Soupy Twist!

Rose

Posted Fri Mar 1st, 2013 9:29am Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Popeye said:
Has anyone seen the Gorgeous advertising boards hanging from the ceiling in all Sainsburys' stores, for Comic Relief!?! (With Beard!!!)
If you go to customer services you can ask to put your name down to reserve it so you can take home when they take the advertising down! - Needless to say I have already done this in three different stores, just in case one or two don't keep them for me.
I urge you to do this ASAP, otherwise when the stores have finished with them they will be destroyed.

So, Popeye, can I please please please please please pretty please with a cherry and whatever else you want on top, *gasp* have the spare one if you get two?

Although, I am slightly worried, if I had one, that he would just stare at me all day. And end up needing to be sectioned for complete insanity. It's the beard I tell you!

Popeye

Posted Fri Mar 1st, 2013 4:01pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Rose said:
So, Popeye, can I please please please please please pretty please with a cherry and whatever else you want on top, *gasp* have the spare one if you get two?

Although, I am slightly worried, if I had one, that he would just stare at me all day. And end up needing to be sectioned for complete insanity. It's the beard I tell you!

The reason I am trying to get as many as possible is so that I can try to share them with my fellow Fluffettes, so YES Rose I would be happy to share with you. The only problem will be the size for shipping - I'm not sure how big they are as they are on the ceiling but I'd say at least 2x3 feet or more! But we could always try finding a meeting place maybe - whereabouts are you? I'm in south east of Kent.

Everyday should be Fryday!
Soupy Twist!

Prancing Jeeves

Posted Sat Mar 2nd, 2013 4:28pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

That reminds me of the cardboard stand up of Heath Ledger as the Joker in the video store. When I asked for it they said they weren't giving it to anyone. I should have just sent someone in to just walk in and take it.

FrysTheLimit

Posted Sun Mar 3rd, 2013 6:25pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Prancing Jeeves said:
That reminds me of the cardboard stand up of Heath Ledger as the Joker in the video store. When I asked for it they said they weren't giving it to anyone. I should have just sent someone in to just walk in and take it.

I have a Mr F 'related' tale along those lines, PrancingJeeves, but I can't recount it on here, for reasons.
Check your PM

"You don’t sit down and write a wish list about the person you are going to fall violently in love with. It just doesn’t work like that." - Stephen Fry

FrysTheLimit

Posted Sun Mar 3rd, 2013 6:54pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

awww

FrysTheLimit

Posted Sun Mar 3rd, 2013 6:57pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Hello Andrew Sampson! *waves*
No idea who you're standing next to

FrysTheLimit

Posted Sun Mar 3rd, 2013 7:00pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Sporting a beard back in the day. Not as sexy as his last one!