Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Rose

Posted Sat Mar 9th, 2013 8:56am Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Popeye said:
The reason I am trying to get as many as possible is so that I can try to share them with my fellow Fluffettes, so YES Rose I would be happy to share with you. The only problem will be the size for shipping - I'm not sure how big they are as they are on the ceiling but I'd say at least 2x3 feet or more! But we could always try finding a meeting place maybe - whereabouts are you? I'm in south east of Kent.

Australia. Happy to pay for shipping. We think it's normal what with ebay and all.................

Popeye

Posted Mon Mar 11th, 2013 8:43pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Rose said:

Australia. Happy to pay for shipping. We think it's normal what with ebay and all.................

WOW! That would be alot! Of course I still don't know if I'll be able to get any yet - but fingers crossed!
Red Nose Day is this Fryday so hopefullt won't be too long til the advertising comes down.

Everyday should be Fryday!
Soupy Twist!

gemini

Posted Tue Mar 12th, 2013 4:53pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Mr Fry in St Petersburg today:
https://twitter.com/nastyavikhoreva/status/311500321539112962/photo/1

mvet88

Posted Thu Mar 14th, 2013 11:56am Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Why haven't we had this posted on here yet??

mvet88

Posted Thu Mar 14th, 2013 11:57am Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Popeye said:
WOW! That would be alot! Of course I still don't know if I'll be able to get any yet - but fingers crossed!
Red Nose Day is this Fryday so hopefullt won't be too long til the advertising comes down.

*Ahem* Popeye if you get your hands on three posters, can you send two down to Australia cause I'm here as well

gemini

Posted Thu Mar 14th, 2013 2:36pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

@mvet88 That is one great picture!

Pics of Stephen meeting people from St Petersburg LGTB community (credit goes to a Russian House MD page)
http://cs405027.vk.me/v405027749/a5f2/knlaSmPsT0k.jpg
http://cs405027.vk.me/v405027749/a5fc/Wy0JUFvirK0.jpg
http://cs402226.vk.me/v402226503/79c6/V7MpjL0fqXY.jpg
http://cs416618.vk.me/v416618694/3e5a/VN9AVBeCmxM.jpg

misprofessioned

Posted Thu Mar 14th, 2013 6:30pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Just found this. Stephen at outside the Parsi restaurant he tweeted about, when in Mumbai.

Interesting story to go with it http://www.rediff.com/movies/report/spotted-stephen-fry/20130302.htm

Popeye

Posted Fri Mar 15th, 2013 3:36pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

mvet88 said:
*Ahem* Popeye if you get your hands on three posters, can you send two down to Australia cause I'm here as well

The adverts (if I can acquire them) aren't just posters they are thick cardboard - However, I may be able to get hold of some smaller paper versions which would be alot easier to post. Either way I wil keep you updated when / if I get any. Both versions feature the same picture of Stephen (with gorgeous beard) holding up three Red Noses!

Soupy Twist!

Rose

Posted Mon Mar 18th, 2013 10:47am Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Popeye said:
The adverts (if I can acquire them) aren't just posters they are thick cardboard - However, I may be able to get hold of some smaller paper versions which would be alot easier to post. Either way I wil keep you updated when / if I get any. Both versions feature the same picture of Stephen (with gorgeous beard) holding up three Red Noses!

Thanks for your efforts Popeye! mvet and me can share (maybe). hmm. (maybe not). We can come to a suitable custody arrangement like grown us. mmmmm maybe not

Popeye

Posted Mon Mar 18th, 2013 6:36pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Rose and mvet88 I'm sorry to say I may have to disappoint you. My Mum went to two out of the three Sainsbury's stores in which I asked for the adverts to be kept and both stores said they had been binned. But hopefully the third store will have been kinder - especially as Mum works there, so fingers crossed.
When Mum told me the bad news it capped off what had already been a sh*t day - the week can only get better.

BTW my avatar is supposed to show the picture on the adverts but for some reason it doesn't all fit.

Soupy Twist!

mvet88

Posted Wed Mar 20th, 2013 11:10am Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Popeye said:
Rose and mvet88 I'm sorry to say I may have to disappoint you. My Mum went to two out of the three Sainsbury's stores in which I asked for the adverts to be kept and both stores said they had been binned. But hopefully the third store will have been kinder - especially as Mum works there, so fingers crossed.
When Mum told me the bad news it capped off what had already been a sh*t day - the week can only get better.

BTW my avatar is supposed to show the picture on the adverts but for some reason it doesn't all fit.

They threw them out?? What a waste! Thats OK Popeye I wasn't expecting you to get us copies! I hope you get one for yourself though x Also try resizing your avatar to 100px x 100px icon. Its probably a huge size and thats why you cant see it all

Popeye

Posted Wed Mar 20th, 2013 11:05pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

mvet88 said:
They threw them out?? What a waste! Thats OK Popeye I wasn't expecting you to get us copies! I hope you get one for yourself though x Also try resizing your avatar to 100px x 100px icon. Its probably a huge size and thats why you cant see it all

Hi,
Just to let you know that Yes I did manage to get one for myself but, sorry, No I couldn't get any others. I had underestimated the size of it aswell - turns out it's made of thin card and measures 38 x 58 inches! So I don't think it would have survived the trip down under anyway. I feel slightly guilty now for getting your hopes up, but I tried my best - Sorry.
Kaz! ♥ xXXx ♥

Soupy Twist!

mvet88

Posted Thu Mar 21st, 2013 12:33pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Popeye said:
Hi,
Just to let you know that Yes I did manage to get one for myself but, sorry, No I couldn't get any others. I had underestimated the size of it aswell - turns out it's made of thin card and measures 38 x 58 inches! So I don't think it would have survived the trip down under anyway. I feel slightly guilty now for getting your hopes up, but I tried my best - Sorry.
Kaz! ♥ xXXx ♥

I'm happy you got your copy! No need for guilt. I've probably got too much SF photos in my apartment already anyway

Rose

Posted Fri Mar 22nd, 2013 4:11am Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Popeye said:

Nevermind - thanks for trying anyway.

gemini

Posted Tue Mar 26th, 2013 5:28pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Bit quiet in here. Have you all been snowed in?
Here's picture of Stephen and and "Mrs Wilde"