Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

seasun545

Posted Sun Jul 8th, 2007 5:51pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
oh dear oh dear oh dearrrrrrr,!!!! where did you get it???hhahahahahhha, love that smile!!!
Where did this happened?, I mean, what are those medals on his lapel??....

ClareBear

Posted Sun Jul 8th, 2007 6:28pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
W Tee F?

Betsie

Posted Sun Jul 8th, 2007 6:29pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Now THAT"S good theatre. Who is that?

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Sun Jul 8th, 2007 6:38pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
As I understand it, Rick Mayall was sucking up to Stephen during "Cell Mates" rehearsals.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

amyl_nitrate

Posted Sun Jul 8th, 2007 6:56pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
This could be the greatest picture in the history of ever.

*snipsnip*

And a littler version for your perversion.

I love this picture. It's from Bigger Than Hitler, Better Than Christ (great book go read now if you haven't already).

Oh oh oh can this be the next theme? Rik and Stephen pics!?
Pweasepweasepweasepwease! They always look so cute together.

Assuming direct control...

AxmxZ

Posted Sun Jul 8th, 2007 7:48pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
WTF?!!?!

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Sun Jul 8th, 2007 9:21pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Oh oh oh can this be the next theme? Rik and Stephen pics!?
Pweasepweasepweasepwease! They always look so cute together.

How can I say no to that?

Quite easily actually: No.

It will be a theme, but it won't be the next theme. I need time to lasso up some good pics of the two.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

amyl_nitrate

Posted Sun Jul 8th, 2007 9:29pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
*explodeswhilewaitingforRikStephen*

Fiona

Posted Mon Jul 9th, 2007 12:34am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
I'd love a Stephen/Rik theme too. Two og my favourite guys

Are they still friends by the way?

ClareBear

Posted Mon Jul 9th, 2007 8:17am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Looks like it was shot on one of the Kodak films...... (magenta grain)

amyl_nitrate

Posted Mon Jul 9th, 2007 9:38am Post subject: Fry-A-Day

I'm not 100% sure. At one time on Rik's Wikipedia page it claimed he hated him but that's gone now and was probably based on someone's speculation. Wikipedia isn't exactly the most reliable source. Rik did keep referring to Stephen and Huge Lorry (sic) as his friends in Bigger Than Hitler, Better Than Christ. He even wrote his own version of the Cell Mates events - that Stephen came to his dressing room crying so Rik comforted him. Then the next day Stephen said he was pregnant and ran away! That crazy Rik.

It's an odd book. It's in the guise of an autobiography but it's chock full of humour and a lot of stuff you can't take seriously because it's obviously made up. Trouble is it's hard to dismiss the whole book when you start spotting stuff that he's talked about before in interviews so it's like real stuff is hidden in the book among all the jokes.

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Mon Jul 9th, 2007 2:45pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
OK I lied. I've whipped up a Stephen and Rik souffle in the form of The New Statesman. Come and get it while it's hot and silky.

You must be this tall to eat here.

If you want to spoil your appetite, you can watch the whole thing HERE.

Fiona

Posted Mon Jul 9th, 2007 2:50pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

I'm not 100% sure. At one time on Rik's Wikipedia page it claimed he hated him but that's gone now and was probably based on someone's speculation. Wikipedia isn't exactly the most reliable source. Rik did keep referring to Stephen and Huge Lorry (sic) as his friends in Bigger Than Hitler, Better Than Christ. He even wrote his own version of the Cell Mates events - that Stephen came to his dressing room crying so Rik comforted him. Then the next day Stephen said he was pregnant and ran away! That crazy Rik.

It's an odd book. It's in the guise of an autobiography but it's chock full of humour and a lot of stuff you can't take seriously because it's obviously made up. Trouble is it's hard to dismiss the whole book when you start spotting stuff that he's talked about before in interviews so it's like real stuff is hidden in the book among all the jokes.

I don't usually go by Wikipedia, I have found wrong facts on it before, lol. I have read Rik's book, but I wasn't sure if it was hiding bad feeling or not. I have also heard that they have made up since so I like to believe that's the case as I like that thought.

Fryed-And-Tested

Posted Mon Jul 9th, 2007 3:06pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

amyl_nitrate

Posted Mon Jul 9th, 2007 6:37pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Yay Fryphile! You're so good to us.

Yay best shot in the whole episode! They look so cute together. They'd make an adorable couple. ^_^