Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Wed Jul 18th, 2007 6:57pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Does Kingdom smoke? Never seen Stephen play a smoker. Only in real life.

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Wed Jul 18th, 2007 7:02pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Kingdom smokes because he's FREAKIN HAWT.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

Gertrude Susanne

Posted Wed Jul 18th, 2007 7:10pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Kingdom smokes because he's FREAKIN HAWT.

Stephen is inherently a-fry-ing, so what does he need those awful cigarettes for?? And cigarettes are also referred to as "coffin nails" for a reason....

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Wed Jul 18th, 2007 7:20pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
We all start for stupid reasons. As to why we continue...because it's so damn hard to give the buggers up.

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Wed Jul 18th, 2007 7:41pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
It was probably Hugh's fault.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

Gertrude Susanne

Posted Wed Jul 18th, 2007 7:42pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
WE all start... does this imply that you smoke as well??

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Wed Jul 18th, 2007 7:43pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
:-//

Gertrude Susanne

Posted Wed Jul 18th, 2007 7:56pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
:'(
My mother smokes as well, a LOT! I have never gone anywhere near a cigarette even though they were lying about when I was a teenager... it´s just sad to see how people harm themselves, but I understand that quitting is b****y difficult. Perhaps one day, Mr Steed, for you child(ren)´s sake and your own, and everybody else´s in your immediate surroundings

AxmxZ

Posted Wed Jul 18th, 2007 7:58pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

I'm intrigued. Expound on this theory.

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Wed Jul 18th, 2007 7:58pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Exactly. I don't smoke in the house or near Sam at all. Believe me I do want to give up. If nothing else I'd be bloody embarrassed about Sam knowing his dad smoked.

amyl_nitrate

Posted Wed Jul 18th, 2007 9:14pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Awww I want to glomp onto Stephen and then snuggle up to him. :-//

And ruffle his hair too.

Assuming direct control...

whattocallmyself

Posted Wed Jul 18th, 2007 9:51pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
*am a quitted 1-pack-a-day-marlboro-lights-smoker*
I smell so much nicer now!
But I could snuggle up to a smokin´hot man anyday.

Onwards and Upwards!

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Wed Jul 18th, 2007 10:00pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

I'm intrigued. Expound on this theory.

This TEWTALLY happened:

Once upon a time, i.e. 1980, Stephen was sitting on a park bench reading something in Latin. Every so often, he looked up at the sunshine spiraling through the branches, his face gilded with enlightenment and general awesomeness. He gave a majestic nod to nature before returning his elegantly bent nose to further erudition.

Suddenly, all tranquility and tenderness was stripped, flayed, gutted, and hung in the shop window at a reduced price. A thunderous roar, like thunder roaring, roared thunderously through the park. Roar.

Stephen dropped his beloved book and scurried under the bench, seeking solace in the fetal position. If he were a D&D geek, he would’ve pined for a cloak of invisibility +3.

The roar shook the ground and made it dashed difficult for him to keep his face hidden behind his hands. Presently, the horrible sound subsided, and he braved a peek between his fingers. What he saw amazed him.

In front of his bench was a motorcycle-straddling man bedecked in shiny black leather. Boots: leather. Trousers: leather. Jacket: leather. Sunglasses: Leather. Or plastic. It was hard to tell.

This dark specter dismounted his rumbling horse while Stephen tried his best to find his happy place.

“You got a light,” it asked leatherly.

“Sorry?”

It squatted down and gazed under the bench.

“You. Got. A. Light?”

Stephen watched the acrobatic way his lips swung around those words. Quite dazzling. And he had a really defined philtrum, too.

“Um,” stammered Stephen. “So sorry, old fruit, but I don’t smoke.”

“Don’t smoke!” he bellowed with such force that Stephen feared his clothes would fly off.

“Well, that is to say, I’ve never had a, you know, a chance.”

“Get up.”

Stephen found himself standing at full attention in front of the man in under .08 seconds.

The leatherman removed his sunglasses in the coolest way possible. The sudden blueness of his eyes made Stephen squint.

“I’ve seen you, you know,” the man said.

“You have?”

“I have. You wrote that play Latin! Or Tobacco-Scented Boys didn’t you?”

“Well, the correct title is Latin! Or Tobacco and Boys.

“Funny stuff.”

“Thank you!”

“So, do you want to team up and write intellectually-angled sketch comedy with a profusion of puns and the occasional cross-dressing gag?”

“Only occasional?”

“You’re right. We’re going to need a lot of dresses.”

“Excellent. Shall we start now?”

“No. First, I have to teach you how to smoke.”

“B’oh!”

mila

Posted Thu Jul 19th, 2007 12:56am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Stephen is looking sharp! White gloves and all.

AxmxZ

Posted Thu Jul 19th, 2007 3:15am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Fryphile: ah... so you think Hugh is secretly Lucifer, huh? Good work on the camouflage... doesn't look like the Prince of Hell until he has some stubble on him.

(Hugh + leather + motorbike = tremble, mortals!)

Congratulations, you win top prize for the oddest Fry/Laurie RPF ever.