Posted Wed Aug 1st, 2007 7:14pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Stephen looking gorgeous

All of them then?

Assuming direct control...

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Thu Aug 2nd, 2007 2:40pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
:-// :-// :-//

If you've never seen the last one, go HERE now.

BTW, see page 18 for more :-//

*wipes brow* I'm linked out.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Thu Aug 2nd, 2007 7:48pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
I don''t suppose you have that episode of Friday Night With Jonathan Ross, i've been looking for it everywhere. Stephen :-// is brilliant, really cute

Gertrude Susanne

Posted Thu Aug 2nd, 2007 7:54pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
:-// :-// :-//

Poor Stephen! I always feel so sorry for him when the QI panelists utter things to embarrass him. Makes me want to walk up to him and give him a friendly comforting hug - and I am NOT the hugging kind

Blackadder Bloopers - hilarious. Ta Fryphile - I don´t have Blackadder IV... *grabs for "DVDs to buy" list* - a real treat

won´t visit tomorrow - too sad :'(

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Fri Aug 3rd, 2007 2:30pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
DO NOT WANT

:'( :'( :'(

Stephen needs you to take his hand.

And kiss him.

And hold him.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

Fryed-And-Tested

Posted Fri Aug 3rd, 2007 2:33pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Awww.... sad Stephen is heartbreaking!

:'( :'( :'(

*hugs*

Soupy Twist

Posted Fri Aug 3rd, 2007 2:36pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
NOOOO :'( :'(
Where are the first two pictures from, Fryphile?

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Fri Aug 3rd, 2007 2:36pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
I don''t suppose you have that episode of Friday Night With Jonathan Ross, i've been looking for it everywhere. Stephen :-// is brilliant, really cute

You've been PMed.

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Fri Aug 3rd, 2007 2:40pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
NOOOO :'( :'(
Where are the first two pictures from, Fryphile?

The first one is "Who Do You Think You Are" where he learns his family was sent to Auschwitz, and the second is Wilde when Constance comes to visit him. And since I've come this far, the third is The Discovery of Heaven otherwise known as becoming a Fan of Fry

Soupy Twist

Posted Fri Aug 3rd, 2007 2:42pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
ta, Fryphile!

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Fri Aug 3rd, 2007 3:04pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Where did you get this heartbreaking picture from? It's the saddest picture of Stephen I've ever seen.

SlowBlackCrowBlack

Posted Fri Aug 3rd, 2007 3:27pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
It's when he was told he had to host a fifth series of QI and be tortured by the guests and the loveable Alan Davies.

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Fri Aug 3rd, 2007 3:29pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Where did you get this heartbreaking picture from? It's the saddest picture of Stephen I've ever seen.

That was when Stephen was standing in the bushes outside my window imploring me to let him inside. I told him to wait for a commecial break cuz I was watching "House". He begged me to let him in, but I told him, "Not now! House is where an extra tight T-shirt and I'm not gonna miss this!" That's when he started crying.

Or it's from The Discovery of Heaven.

AxmxZ

Posted Fri Aug 3rd, 2007 4:20pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

That was when Stephen was standing in the bushes outside my window imploring me to let him inside. I told him to wait for a commecial break cuz I was watching "House". He begged me to let him in, but I told him, "Not now! House is where an extra tight T-shirt and I'm not gonna miss this!" That's when he started crying.

I bet House was also wearing those black fingerless gloves...