Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

AxmxZ

Posted Thu Aug 9th, 2007 4:39pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
-> -> ->

That is ... so adorable, on so many levels. Although I suspect that photos like this probably make them both cry now, for their lost youth if nothing else.

ShaylaMorris

Posted Thu Aug 9th, 2007 5:21pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

God how I love this jacket I wish I knew where I could buy one.

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Thu Aug 9th, 2007 5:36pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

I did a "What's your favorite Stephen QI suit?" poll in another forum and this one came out tops.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

Soupy Twist

Posted Thu Aug 9th, 2007 5:45pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

I could be wrong but with the buttons and the collar it looks like a traditional jacket from Bavaria or Austria:

Betsie

Posted Thu Aug 9th, 2007 11:30pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
My sister's just been looking at the last 13 pages of this thread....of her own free will and interest. She somehow got hooked and now promises not to tease me anymore because "Stephen Fry looks really good in those pictures." She especially liked the one of him smoking on the red bed with the interesting headboard. I'm slowly but surely drawing her to the light. mwahahah! X-D

Yay, amyl! I finally achieved the same with my mom today, with said picture. It's the wallpaper on my new HUGE flat screen monitor. :>)

I also finally got Road Runner, so I can load a page in a flash. And watch KINGDOM!!!!

amyl_nitrate

Posted Fri Aug 10th, 2007 9:06am Post subject: Fry-A-Day

I did a "What's your favorite Stephen QI suit?" poll in another forum and this one came out tops.

Deservedly so. It's a smashing jacket!

My sister's just been looking at the last 13 pages of this thread....of her own free will and interest. She somehow got hooked and now promises not to tease me anymore because "Stephen Fry looks really good in those pictures." She especially liked the one of him smoking on the red bed with the interesting headboard. I'm slowly but surely drawing her to the light. mwahahah! X-D

Yay, amyl! I finally achieved the same with my mom today, with said picture. It's the wallpaper on my new HUGE flat screen monitor. :>)

I also finally got Road Runner, so I can load a page in a flash. And watch KINGDOM!!!!

My wallpaper now too.

Sorry Peter Cook you can be on my desktop again another day.
*patsheadandruffleshair*

Assuming direct control...

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Fri Aug 10th, 2007 2:46pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Bit literal here, Mr. Straight Lips.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

AxmxZ

Posted Fri Aug 10th, 2007 8:07pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Something that always made me wonder. We all know why his nose is askew, but why does his mouth seem to be askew as well? The right corner seems to be higher than the left, and he seems to use the right side more heavily in speaking, smiling, etc.

Fryed-And-Tested

Posted Fri Aug 10th, 2007 9:31pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Maybe his fall in the playground altered his face as well as his nose? As he was still growing at the time, maybe more than just the nose was affected? I wouldn't have Stephen any other way. It's the unique Fry look that can only be achieved if you are actually Stephen.

AxmxZ

Posted Fri Aug 10th, 2007 9:53pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
I'm not saying I don't like it - I just wonder, that's all. It makes him look perpetually smirky.

Fryed-And-Tested

Posted Fri Aug 10th, 2007 9:54pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
I'm not saying I don't like it - I just wonder, that's all. It makes him look perpetually smirky.

I didn't mean to make it sound like you didn't like it. Sorry. Anyway, smirky Stephen rocks, doesn't he?

Yeah.

AxmxZ

Posted Fri Aug 10th, 2007 9:55pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

I didn't mean to make it sound like you didn't like it. Sorry. Anyway, smirky Stephen rocks, doesn't he?

Yeah.

Yes. Yes he does.

Also: I love your avatar! He and that owl look like they're in on something together.

Fryed-And-Tested

Posted Fri Aug 10th, 2007 9:57pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
S: Look, Hugh Laurie the Second; our plans are falling nicely into place.

HL2: Hoot!

AxmxZ

Posted Fri Aug 10th, 2007 10:04pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
S: Look, Hugh Laurie the Second; our plans are falling nicely into place.

HL2: Hoot!

LOL. I can just imagine Stephen being on the phone with someone and then suddenly going:

"Excuse me for a moment -

*shouts offside*: "For God's sake, can't you do this elsewhere?"

*back on the phone*: "I'm terribly sorry, I was talking to Hugh. He just caught a mouse and is eating it right in front of me."

Maniac

Posted Fri Aug 10th, 2007 10:10pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
My mouth does the same!
I hate it.
When I smile the left side goes as you would expect it to but the right side stays lower making my face look well odd. I have to think about a smile before I do it!! Which most of the time you don't have time for as you just smile.

I've always thought it something to do with the muscles in me face.