Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Jenn_E

Posted Mon Nov 20th, 2006 1:12am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
"You will be mine, Stephen Fry..... you will be mine."

Gertrude Susanne

Posted Mon Nov 20th, 2006 9:08am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
(aka Dachsi ).

I always loved how the Germans create affectionate names with "i"s on the end instead of "ey" or "ie".

X-D
But since I am not German, I can take this even further, in Austria we have this habit of adding "erl" (or even "li" which is absolutely ridiculous!!) at the end, rather than "chen"! Ergo:
Frauchen - Frauerl
Herrchen - Herrli (difficult to get one´s tongue around Herrlerl...)
Hund - Hunderl
Katze - Katzerl

and so on and so forth. It will always bring a big smile on a German´s face, I can assure you!!

Fryphile: Thanks for the extra helping of Clover pics (!) And all the others, just what I needed on a Monday morning

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Mon Nov 20th, 2006 2:44pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Dolorously sexy.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

Gertrude Susanne

Posted Mon Nov 20th, 2006 3:11pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Dolorously sexy.

OH MY GOD, what an understatement, Fryphile!
That is from the Halloween episode. If I had been able to get a ticket for the recording of this specific episode you would have seen Mr Fry quivering in his seat, as I would have somehow managed to get the message to him "Be afraid, be very afraid!" (well, perhaps not, might have made him feel uncomfortable :-// )

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Mon Nov 20th, 2006 3:54pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

OH MY GOD, what an understatement, Fryphile!
That is from the Halloween episode. If I had been able to get a ticket for the recording of this specific episode you would have seen Mr Fry quivering in his seat, as I would have somehow managed to get the message to him "Be afraid, be very afraid!" (well, perhaps not, might have made him feel uncomfortable :-// )

Have you heard of the streaker incident that happened last season? Some audience member stripped and charged the stage to hug Stephen. Security intercepted him, though. It'll take one helluva note for you to upstage that!

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

amyl_nitrate

Posted Mon Nov 20th, 2006 5:25pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Dolorously sexy.

*thud*

Understatement of the century FryPhile! \^0^/ Stephen looked gorgeous in the Death episode (well he always does but even more so in Death)! He was the best dressed one that episode.

Assuming direct control...

ClareBear

Posted Mon Nov 20th, 2006 10:14pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Have you heard of the streaker incident that happened last season? Some audience member stripped and charged the stage to hug Stephen. Security intercepted him, though. It'll take one helluva note for you to upstage that!

World's best dvd easter egg.

stomper4x4

Posted Mon Nov 20th, 2006 10:55pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
I was swooning through this whole episode! God, Ascot!Stephen was so sexy! I would have loved to see him wear that top hat though.

World's best dvd easter egg.

Wah!!! My DVD hasn't arrived yet!

ClareBear

Posted Mon Nov 20th, 2006 11:03pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Series C hasn't been put on DVD yet. It WOULD be the best DVD easter egg ever, if it somehow got snuck on there.

stomper4x4

Posted Mon Nov 20th, 2006 11:10pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
I was whining about my Series A DVD, but hopefully there will be an easter egg of the streaking on Series C.

ClareBear

Posted Mon Nov 20th, 2006 11:13pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
I got series A today.

Lovely Jane

Posted Mon Nov 20th, 2006 11:38pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
I got series A today.

I got mine a week ago - and watched the outtakes first. The funniest bits were, when Fry got annoyed with Jimmy Carr and when he wasn't able to read the teleprompter text (he really was a bit stiff doing that during the first season)

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Tue Nov 21st, 2006 1:20am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
*bad fan* I don't have the DVD yet.

But I've been really good this year, Santa. *nods angelically*

except for that incident with the koala. wait, that was sean lock.

NOBODY

Posted Tue Nov 21st, 2006 1:35am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Much as admire SF, it is his wonderous works and his equally wonderous wordiness which I am so atracted to.... I can not understand the need for so many photographs of said person. who would crate an icon for fear of an iconoclast? Of course, should the reason be to attach witty captions, then I am all for it! I have always find the admiration of pictorial representations a little discomfoting, ever sice my mother entered my room unexpectedly in summer of 1969 to discover me with a well thumbed copy of 'Knave' in one hand and something entierly diferen in the other..oh the tauma! it has obviously affected my thinking ever since.

AxmxZ

Posted Tue Nov 21st, 2006 1:37am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
That's actually not a bad idea, NOBODY. We should have a caption contest!