Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

NOBODY

Posted Tue Nov 21st, 2006 1:45am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Axmxz.. now I am glad I don't have to pronounce that.! thanks for your comment... Go organise! or should we just go for it and se who joins in? X-D

NOBODY

Posted Tue Nov 21st, 2006 1:46am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Axmxz.. now I am glad I don't have to pronounce that.! thanks for your comment... Go organise! or should we just go for it and see who joins in? X-D

AxmxZ

Posted Tue Nov 21st, 2006 2:59am Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Go nuts.

NOBODY

Posted Tue Nov 21st, 2006 3:18am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
AxmxZ...... Now this is quite some picture! err.."is it coz I is black?" or.. "I say sir, no one disrespects the wordmeister" or even "Kiss my big gold ring!" (sorry!)

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Tue Nov 21st, 2006 4:18am Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Go nuts.

Pretty Fry for a White Guy

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

Kari

Posted Tue Nov 21st, 2006 4:26am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
XD Pretty Fry... HAHAHA

*Pimp My Fry-(d)

Gertrude Susanne

Posted Tue Nov 21st, 2006 9:07am Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Have you heard of the streaker incident that happened last season? Some audience member stripped and charged the stage to hug Stephen. Security intercepted him, though. It'll take one helluva note for you to upstage that!

No, I haven´t!

Well, that was not exactly the subtlest of approaches, was it! What that poor soul has to put up with (!) (How did he react???)
Now I´d come up with something “thoroughly thought through” , probably trying to follow Mr Fry´s “advice” given in one of his articles as to what is attractive (not the word he used…): A walk, a smile, a gait, a way of flicking the hair away from the eyes (aaah, there is the explanation of why HE is doing it all the time, Fryphile! And he´s developed it into an art form! ), the manner in which clothes encase the body (ehm, something that streaker should have heeded…)…

As for that crazy picture further above, I am lost for words, quite honestly!

Kari

Posted Tue Nov 21st, 2006 12:44pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
haha, do wear clothes. But choose them carefully, so as to be noticeable, yet flattering. So he'll look and go "Oh By Golly!" XD

But streaking? It's a bit.. revealing... I'd be rather afraid of him judging me not only mentally unstable, but also unattractive...

Wildean

Posted Tue Nov 21st, 2006 12:55pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Dolorously sexy.

My first reaction to this pic: gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!
My second, more coherent reaction: thank you for posting this! he looked simply divine ion this edition of QI.

Kari

Posted Tue Nov 21st, 2006 1:14pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
How Debonair!

He... gorgeous...

I really do think he ought to give warning when he's going to dress up... I need warning or else I get over-gorgeous'd.

Jenn_E

Posted Tue Nov 21st, 2006 2:14pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

"Mama said knock you out! "

MinervaMoon

Posted Tue Nov 21st, 2006 2:39pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Go nuts.

Pretty Fry for a White Guy

You're the white guy and he's the pretty Fry, I'll bet.

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Tue Nov 21st, 2006 2:47pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
If you squint, you can almost see a lightbulb . . .

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

NOBODY

Posted Tue Nov 21st, 2006 2:48pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Oh yes, so far the has to be in the lead..Pretty Fry for a white guy!! X-D X-D X-D

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Tue Nov 21st, 2006 2:52pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Well, that was not exactly the subtlest of approaches, was it! What that poor soul has to put up with (!) (How did he react???)

At first he was shocked, but then later he and Jimmy Carr began giggling about the man's . . . er, display

A walk, a smile, a gait, a way of flicking the hair away from the eyes (aaah, there is the explanation of why HE is doing it all the time, Fryphile! And he´s developed it into an art form!

And he was mastered that art form!