Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Mandibles

Posted Sat Sep 8th, 2007 10:56pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
I would make a Stephen Fry/ Hugh Laurie/Alan Davies plushie for anyone who has a copy of Stephen on Comic Relief. I have searched..and searched..and searched and found nothing. :'(

Does anyone have it / know where to find it?

Mandibles xx

Note: I do actually make celebrity plushies.

Natalie: "Are you finished with your coffee cup Stephen?"
Stephen: "Yes Natalie darling I am, although it's not a coffee cup, it's a teacup..."

*5 minute debate later*

Result: The contents of the cup do not determine the name of the cup. The cup is a cup/mug whether it contains tea/coffee/ribena/hot chocolate or any other beverage.

Betsie

Posted Sat Sep 8th, 2007 11:08pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Pull my finger.

What's that from, Fphile?

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Sun Sep 9th, 2007 12:36am Post subject: Fry-A-Day

What's that from, Fphile?

"Alfresco". You can find episodes on good ol' Youtube.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Sun Sep 9th, 2007 12:49am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
I would make a Stephen Fry/ Hugh Laurie/Alan Davies plushie for anyone who has a copy of Stephen on Comic Relief. I have searched..and searched..and searched and found nothing. :'(

Mandibles xx

Are you looking for a complete episode of it? I've found mere clips. I can search me stash, too, but all I have are individual sketches. Anyway, I always get Comic Relief sketches mixed up with Hysteria sketches mixed up with Saturday Night sketches mixed up with Stephen serenading me under my window.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

Mandibles

Posted Sun Sep 9th, 2007 2:13am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Yeah it's the full episodes I'm looking for, but in PARTICULAR our dear Stephen hosting "They think its a Question of Sport" .
Your clips shall sustain me until it is found. Thanks Fryphile!

Stephen serenading me under my window.

*Happy sigh*

Stephen: "Yes Natalie darling I am, although it's not a coffee cup, it's a teacup..."

*5 minute debate later*

Result: The contents of the cup do not determine the name of the cup. The cup is a cup/mug whether it contains tea/coffee/ribena/hot chocolate or any other beverage.

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Sun Sep 9th, 2007 2:53am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Yeah it's the full episodes I'm looking for, but in PARTICULAR our dear Stephen hosting "They think its a Question of Sport" .
Your clips shall sustain me until it is found. Thanks Fryphile!

Stephen serenading me under my window.

*Happy sigh*

Is that this one?

Where at the end, Alan and some other guy kick goals? If so, I can upload that on Monday.

ShaylaMorris

Posted Sun Sep 9th, 2007 7:36am Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Mandibles xx

Well it seems Fryphile has won the plushie! Um what is a plushie? :-//

Gertrude Susanne

Posted Sun Sep 9th, 2007 10:30am Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Is that this one?

Where at the end, Alan and some other guy kick goals? If so, I can upload that on Monday.

You are a star, Fryphile! I was about to offer Mandibles the first half of it (I was out of the country at the time and a friend recorded the first part of "A question of sport" (2 piccies of which I posted in support of the Pink Week), but they then switched over to BBC2 at 10pm - and my friend carried on watching the news X-D I cannot wait to see the second part

Also, did anyone record Stephen´s appearance on the occasion of the 30th Anniversary or the Prince´s Trust last year? He was in Blankety-blank, together with Chantal (who made sure to perpetuate the bad reputation of blondes ), and it was sheer pleasure to watch (why the heck did I not press the REC button ? The fact that I am a natural blonde should be explanation enough )

Mandibles

Posted Sun Sep 9th, 2007 12:12pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Is that this one?

YES!!!! Oh dear god I think I want to glomp you now.

Well it seems Fryphile has won the plushie! Um what is a plushie?

A plushie is a soft toy. I buy lots of material and then sew them from scratch and stuff them myself. I also make clothes and little red velvet hearts and the one I'm working on right now (which is Stephen Fry) I made a HUGE brain to put inside his adoreable head. I would upload a picture but I don't want to show him till he is complete

*5 minute debate later*

whattocallmyself

Posted Sun Sep 9th, 2007 12:51pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
I want one!
but I can not offer you anything fun in return! *sulks*

Onwards and Upwards!

Mandibles

Posted Sun Sep 9th, 2007 1:04pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
I want one!
but I can not offer you anything fun in return! *sulks*

Hehe, Playing one's cards right might just result in said plushie being sent anyway.

*5 minute debate later*

Fryed-And-Tested

Posted Sun Sep 9th, 2007 2:12pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
I'd love one... but, alas, I too have nothing to offer. How much will one cost? How long does it take to make them?

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Sun Sep 9th, 2007 4:15pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Hey, remember when we were doing the Fryicons and I couldn't find Mr. Winky-Woo picture? BLAHDOW!

And Mandibles, I'd like my plushie life-size please.

Mandibles

Posted Sun Sep 9th, 2007 4:20pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Oh ,they cost nothing at all for my lovely forum friends, but they do take quite a while to make. I have to keep the stitches REALLY close together, sometimes double stitching. I'd say the clothes take the longest though.

Still, here is me working on Frydoll head. Opinions welcome X-D His hair is SO much fun to do, I really should start work on his sexy bod though..

And Mandibles, I'd like my plushie life-size please.

ROFLMAO.

*5 minute debate later*

ShaylaMorris

Posted Sun Sep 9th, 2007 5:22pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

OMG! I wish I had your sewing skill.