Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Fryed-And-Tested

Posted Sun Sep 9th, 2007 5:31pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Love it! I wish I could do that. Concentrating on small things like stitches makes me dizzy and headachey, though. Damn short-sightedness!

whattocallmyself

Posted Sun Sep 9th, 2007 5:51pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
hm.. I AM a craftsteacher after all, I should be able to make those! :-//
But I dont want to! I want the one YOU make, Mandibles!

Onwards and Upwards!

ClareBear

Posted Sun Sep 9th, 2007 7:41pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
.....and the one I'm working on right now (which is Stephen Fry) I made a HUGE brain to put inside his adoreable head. I would upload a picture but I don't want to show him till he is complete

So what's the plan? Be able to rip the brain out of the head?

meano.

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Sun Sep 9th, 2007 8:01pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
you could make tiny felt ideas to attach to the brain and play "what is he thinking today"

Mandibles

Posted Sun Sep 9th, 2007 9:39pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
So what's the plan? Be able to rip the brain out of the head?

meano.

Oh lord no. His brain is inside his head surrounded by wonderful soft fluff and unable to get to now that I have attatched his head onto his body.

Natalie: "Are you finished with your coffee cup Stephen?"
Stephen: "Yes Natalie darling I am, although it's not a coffee cup, it's a teacup..."

*5 minute debate later*

Result: The contents of the cup do not determine the name of the cup. The cup is a cup/mug whether it contains tea/coffee/ribena/hot chocolate or any other beverage.

Fryed-And-Tested

Posted Sun Sep 9th, 2007 10:15pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
It lives! It lives! You've created a... Stephen...

Mandibles

Posted Sun Sep 9th, 2007 11:55pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
It lives! It lives! You've created a... Stephen

Hehe. SO looking forward to seeing Stephen on Sport Relief, goodness knows how long I have searched for it and it is so close now..almost within my grasp.

Natalie: "Are you finished with your coffee cup Stephen?"
Stephen: "Yes Natalie darling I am, although it's not a coffee cup, it's a teacup..."

*5 minute debate later*

Result: The contents of the cup do not determine the name of the cup. The cup is a cup/mug whether it contains tea/coffee/ribena/hot chocolate or any other beverage.

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Mon Sep 10th, 2007 2:37pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Welcome to The Charles Prentiss Suit Spectacular Week of Spectacular Suits. True, the man is a morally vapid vampire who was born from a hemorrhoid on Satan's anus, but the man knows how to dress.

I love waistcoat!Stephen. We all love waistcoat!Stephen, don't we?

Can I get a closer look at the shirt and tie?

KTHXBYE

PM me if you want A Question of Sport Relief

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Mon Sep 10th, 2007 2:40pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
I love waistcoat Stephen

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Mon Sep 10th, 2007 6:24pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Pm me if you want a question of hand relief

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Mon Sep 10th, 2007 6:34pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Dear Mr Fry,

I'm sure your tailor has teeny little example suits that he shows all his customers, could he forward yours to the following address...xxxxxxx.... smoking jackets, velour, and pinstripes much appreciated. all clothes will be donated to the Banjo's Gender Identity Disorder Relief Fund!

Gertrude Susanne

Posted Mon Sep 10th, 2007 7:57pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
ABSOLUTE POWER YAY !!!

sorry :-//

whattocallmyself

Posted Mon Sep 10th, 2007 11:32pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
X-D

Onwards and Upwards!

amyl_nitrate

Posted Tue Sep 11th, 2007 9:38am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
I would make a Stephen Fry/ Hugh Laurie/Alan Davies plushie for anyone who has a copy of Stephen on Comic Relief. I have searched..and searched..and searched and found nothing. :'(

Does anyone have it / know where to find it?

Mandibles xx

Note: I do actually make celebrity plushies.

Are you looking for a complete episode of it? I've found mere clips. I can search me stash, too, but all I have are individual sketches. Anyway, I always get Comic Relief sketches mixed up with Hysteria sketches mixed up with Saturday Night sketches mixed up with Stephen serenading me under my window.

The pictures from the previous page are from Sport Relief aren't they? That was when Stephen hosted A Question of Sport Relief and Alan Davies was on the panel. I remember Stephen slapping someone's bottom during the penalty shootout round. I didn't see Stephen on Comic Relief this year, just the Walkers adverts. I didn't see all of CR this year though but was told by someone else he was never on. I have a recording of A Question of Sport Relief and most of the Blankety Blank stuff from The Prince's Trust. I've still to record them to disc and I'm not entirely sure how to upload video clips onto youtube or anything really. How do you go about it:? Do you need to download any programs?

OMG! I wish I had your sewing skill.

OMG wow! That's cool.

Wish I had some kind of skill with sewing. My competence level is that of a five year old.

Assuming direct control...

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Tue Sep 11th, 2007 2:41pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Oooh, I’d like to get a better look at that tie.

Um, I said I’d like to get a better look at that tie.

Alright, you pig-eyed sack of . . .

Oooh, nice tie.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry