Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Tue Nov 21st, 2006 2:53pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

"Mama said knock you out! "

So I'm gonna knock you out! *kicks it LL style*

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

Gertrude Susanne

Posted Tue Nov 21st, 2006 4:01pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

At first he was shocked, but then later he and Jimmy Carr began giggling about the man's . . . er, display

And he was mastered that art form!

Indeed, he has (!)

How come you know how he reacted? (plus the giggling that was to follow…hmmmm???) I understand that that specific series is not out on DVD yet, i.e. no outtakes are available. Oh I forgot, you have your spies!

Mr Fry should consider changing the brand of mothballs he is using

Jenn_E

Posted Tue Nov 21st, 2006 4:01pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
X-D I've had that blasted song running through my head all morning. And it's been accompanied by images from the video of LL Cool J boxing. It's about to drive me crazy. Although it's not quite as bad as the day I walked around singing 'Blister In The Sun' for hours on end. Just when you think it's gone...... when I'm out walking, I strut my stuff, man I'm so strung out........ It sneaks back in. lol It just won't go away.

Sorry that was all a bit off topic. Please carry on.

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Tue Nov 21st, 2006 4:32pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
How come you know how he reacted?

CHATTY Stephen Fry was lost for words when a STREAKER invaded a TV studio.
The man was grabbed by security guards as he tried to hug funnyman Stephen, 47, on the set of the BBC2 quiz QI.
The incident happened on Wednesday night as Stephen, right, chatted to guests Alan Davies, Sean Lock, Jimmy Carr and Rory McGrath.
A show insider said: "Stephen and his guests were shocked, but they started laughing and talking about the size of the bloke's privates.
Each series follows the letter of the alphabet. In the third series the questions were to do with the letter C - and on Wednesday they were about cocks and chickens."

http://www.qi.com/press/QI_tv.php

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

stomper4x4

Posted Wed Nov 22nd, 2006 12:26am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Only Stephen could show off the moth-eaten crotch of his pants and still be dignified about it.

He should have listened to the advice about the lemming..."Watch out for the teeth, Stephen".

Gertrude Susanne

Posted Wed Nov 22nd, 2006 8:55am Post subject: Fry-A-Day

http://www.qi.com/press/QI_tv.php

Thanks for elucidating me, Fryphile And for the link... very QI

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Wed Nov 22nd, 2006 2:42pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
I have nothing to say about this except: YES.

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Wed Nov 22nd, 2006 2:43pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Only Stephen could show off the moth-eaten crotch of his pants and still be dignified about it.

He should have listened to the advice about the lemming..."Watch out for the teeth, Stephen".

Stephen has dignity pouring out of every sweat gland.

stomper4x4

Posted Wed Nov 22nd, 2006 4:36pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Although the picture you just posted challenges that notion...just a bit.

Zefla

Posted Wed Nov 22nd, 2006 7:51pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
see told you QI week would be a good idea.

moth eaten trousers and all.

Kari

Posted Wed Nov 22nd, 2006 11:59pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Wow... what a tongue!

And dignity pouring out of sweat glands? that's... charming... XD

amyl_nitrate

Posted Thu Nov 23rd, 2006 1:09pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
QI week = best idea ever! \^0^/

Much as admire SF, it is his wonderous works and his equally wonderous wordiness which I am so atracted to.... I can not understand the need for so many photographs of said person.

It's his works and many talents that I admire so much about him, especially his way with words. Very delicious. It's so weird thuogh, I've never gone all fangirl over anyone before not like this. He has such a weird effect over me. :-//

as he tried to hug funnyman Stephen

Funnyman.

How does he manage it? Another of Stephen's special talents.

Assuming direct control...

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Thu Nov 23rd, 2006 4:04pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
I'm gonna look like this after Thanksgiving dinner today.

Except I won't have the suit or sexiness.

Lights! Camera! Action!

Geez, I love Stephen's tummers.

Canzonett

Posted Thu Nov 23rd, 2006 4:06pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
I'm gonna look like this after Thanksgiving dinner today.

'scuse me: Thanksgiving? What's that?

amcpep

Posted Thu Nov 23rd, 2006 4:14pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Don't you just want to snuggle up to him? On an oversized sofa, with hugh cushions, on a cold winters night, with a roaring fire, some Wagner playing in the background, the conversation flowing and a bottle of wine on the go?