Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Thu Nov 23rd, 2006 4:32pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
I'm gonna look like this after Thanksgiving dinner today.

'scuse me: Thanksgiving? What's that?

Sorry, it's a chiefly American holiday that happens on the fourth Thursday of every November. It's basically a day to eat too much and watch American football.

Wikipedia can explain far better than I.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Thu Nov 23rd, 2006 4:33pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Don't you just want to snuggle up to him? On an oversized sofa, with hugh cushions, on a cold winters night, with a roaring fire, some Wagner playing in the background, the conversation flowing and a bottle of wine on the go?

Yes, please.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

Gertrude Susanne

Posted Thu Nov 23rd, 2006 4:43pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
I'm gonna look like this after Thanksgiving dinner today.

Geez, I love Stephen's tummers.

Great pic!!!!

HAVE A GREAT THANKSGIVING, FRYPHILE!! (you make my mouth water... I love turkey and sweet potatoes and all the rest of it.... )

Except I won't have the suit or sexiness.

You should post a photo of you and let us be the judge of that And who cares about a silly suit....

amcpep
[i]Don't you just want to snuggle up to him? On an oversized sofa, with hugh cushions, on a cold winters night, with a roaring fire, some Wagner playing in the background, the conversation flowing and a bottle of wine on the go?[/i

aaahm, well if he does not mind, why not? But could we please make it Mozart instead? HUGH cusions Now what would they look like

amyl_nitrate

Posted Thu Nov 23rd, 2006 4:46pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Don't you just want to snuggle up to him? On an oversized sofa, with hugh cushions, on a cold winters night, with a roaring fire, some Wagner playing in the background, the conversation flowing and a bottle of wine on the go?

*melting at the thought*

u_u

Assuming direct control...

amcpep

Posted Thu Nov 23rd, 2006 4:48pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

amcpep
Don't you just want to snuggle up to him? On an oversized sofa, with hugh cushions, on a cold winters night, with a roaring fire, some Wagner playing in the background, the conversation flowing and a bottle of wine on the go?[/i

aaahm, well if he does not mind, why not? But could we please make it Mozart instead? HUGH cusions Now what would they look like

:-// Freudian slip, I was busy looking at Hugh Laurie pictures as I wrote. Mind you, I could cope with some huge Hugh cushions.
And Wagner, because I'm reading Stephen Fry's Incomplete and Utter History of Classical Music, and we're up to Wagner and his massive operas.
Mr Fry seems to be something of a fan so I thought we'd go with Wagner.

Soupy Twist

Posted Thu Nov 23rd, 2006 5:14pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
O yes, happy Thanksgiving to all you lovely people in America!

Canzonett

Posted Thu Nov 23rd, 2006 5:23pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
It's that thing where they eat turkeys and dress up as Pilgrim Fathers and Indians, right? Do sweet potatoes really taste sweet?
:-//

stomper4x4

Posted Thu Nov 23rd, 2006 5:25pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Oh what a sweet picture! That part of the episode is great! Except Phil wasn't calmed by Stephen's tum tum tapping.

I would love to snuggle with Stephen on a sofa, drinking some excellent wine and listening to whatever he wanted me to listen to.

Happy Thanksgiving, fellow Americans! And....er...happy Thursday...rest of the worlders...

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Thu Nov 23rd, 2006 5:31pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
HAVE A GREAT THANKSGIVING, FRYPHILE!!

O yes, happy Thanksgiving to all you lovely people in America!

Thanks muchly!!!!!!!! I'll have an extra helping of taters for you all

You should post a photo of you and let us be the judge of that And who cares about a silly suit....

If I did that, it would spoil my image as a 6' 2", 220lb man of ripped musle with flowing, thick locks of hair.

Gertrude Susanne

Posted Fri Nov 24th, 2006 9:09am Post subject: Fry-A-Day

If I did that, it would spoil my image as a 6' 2", 220lb man of ripped musle with flowing, thick locks of hair.

You may not even be able to read this today as you need to recover from
having those extra helpings of taters for us:!: (Thanks, much appreciated)

Well, I would not want that to happen, would I
(I am disillusioned already :'( Who would want a 220 lb man of ripped muscles - unless his name is Stephan Eberharter, Austrian skier, already retired, sadly!), 6 ft 2" ? (I do remember something you revealed some time ago...), flowing, thick locks of hair (you already recoiled at my suggestion that Mr Fry was "wearing" his own hair as Oscar Wilde (sigh, I wish), now why would you grow your hair then, eh )

Canzonett: I would not say they taste sweet. What I was served last year looked like orangy/pinky mashed potatoes which tasted delicious, indescribably delicious I am afraid X-D

Wildean

Posted Fri Nov 24th, 2006 11:45am Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Yes yes and yes! (except to the Wagner)

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Fri Nov 24th, 2006 4:46pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
The subtheme today is Embarrassed!QI!Stephen.

*facepalm*

Quick! We need volunteers to comfort him!

The famous "Koala Tale".

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Fri Nov 24th, 2006 4:50pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
It's that thing where they eat turkeys and dress up as Pilgrim Fathers and Indians, right? Do sweet potatoes really taste sweet?
:-//

Yep, for the most part. The dressing up is mainly for school plays and such. It's not like we dress in that garb to go to family dinner. Well, not anymore

I think I had sweet potatoes once and didn't care for them.

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Fri Nov 24th, 2006 4:54pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
now why would you grow your hair then, eh )

I would if I could! *runs hand through few remaining locks I have left*

Gertrude Susanne

Posted Fri Nov 24th, 2006 4:57pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Stephen is so sweet when he´s embarrassed :-//
Adorable... (but I always feel so sorry for him :'( )