Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Fryed-And-Tested

Posted Wed Oct 17th, 2007 4:47pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
He's saying: "I like you!" or something... actually that's not what's he was saying at the time he was pointing.

Gertrude Susanne

Posted Wed Oct 17th, 2007 5:30pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Stephen needs a hug. And a comb.

oh hullo, what was that ?

and now you are leaving me standing here like this ? without a comb ?!?!

Stephen doesn´t need a HUG. The poor soul has just had one from meee, plus a good ruffle (hence the bewildered look)

(don´t recall that scene bad medium-term memory, perhaps should watch HIV&me again.... He probably COULD indeed have done with a hug )

jemmo

Posted Wed Oct 17th, 2007 5:43pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Gerti said:

Stephen doesn´t need a HUG. The poor soul has just had one from meee, plus a good ruffle (hence the bewildered look)

Well, I'll join you, if I may, Gerti.

So here's Stephen fresh from being hugged AND ruffled by the two of us...

Oh dear...sorry and all that, Stephen...

NOT !

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Wed Oct 17th, 2007 6:11pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
You ruffled him TOO HARD He's so fragile.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

jemmo

Posted Wed Oct 17th, 2007 6:23pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
You ruffled him TOO HARD He's so fragile.

But that's nothing compared to a month of Gerti and myself hugging and ruffling him...

So you see, Fryphile, what we did was really quite gentle...so don't worry.

Gertrude Susanne

Posted Wed Oct 17th, 2007 6:57pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

is that fair, jemmo? 2 against 1?

(all that ruffling of hair seems to have had an extraordinary effect on its growth rate though.... must have stimulated the blood flow to the scalp )

AND he could do with a bath - I think that´s your specialty, Fryphile
Go and find your rubber duck, quiiiiiiick (before he finds the strength to make a runner...) X-D

jemmo

Posted Thu Oct 18th, 2007 8:40am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Gerti said:

is that fair, jemmo? 2 against 1?

Oh yes, it's totally fair. He's a big guy. He can take it, despite Fryphile's misgivings, I really don't think he's as delicate as Fryphile seems to think. Best to try it out and make sure...

Gertrude Susanne

Posted Thu Oct 18th, 2007 8:55am Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Oh yes, it's totally fair. He's a big guy. He can take it, despite Fryphile's misgivings, I really don't think he's as delicate as Fryphile seems to think. Best to try it out and make sure...

I agree with Fryphile: Stephen is indeed fragile, but not physically
And - don´t ask me why - I have this strange feeling that he is already on his way towards Fryphile´s territory (that´s probably why the latter is trying to talk us out of over-hugging and -ruffling his hero, lest he be totally exhausted and unresponsive to more of the same by Fryphilie )

ClareBear

Posted Thu Oct 18th, 2007 10:40am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Calm down dears, he's only a slightly-tall East Anglian.

Gertrude Susanne

Posted Thu Oct 18th, 2007 11:28am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Calm down dears,

I am calm X-D

he's only a slightly-tall East Anglian

so are YOU

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Thu Oct 18th, 2007 1:58pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
I want to ruffle his stubble.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Thu Oct 18th, 2007 3:08pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
WANTED

One (1) Fry-A-Day Proxy Poster to post pictures of Stephen during my vacation next week. Applicant must have experience in SQUEE posting, e.g. "OMG Stephen is soooooo lovely!!!!1!!!" Excessive use of the CAPS LOCK key is expected but not required. Also, must be willing to work extremely brief minutes each day. Decent, upstanding, moral people need not apply.

Training is simple. I shall PM (private message) the appropriate candidate links for next week's theme (theme to be determined at sole whim of me, Fryphile, although I do accept bribes). The appropriate candidate will insert the necessary tags, i.e. [img] [/img] around the links and post them here (Fry-A-Day) on the appointed day.

If more than one qualified applicant applies, then we shall have a mud wrestling competition to determine the Proxy Poster, best three (3) out of five (5) wins.

I shall maintain normal posting duties through Sunday the 21st. Mr. or Ms. or Mrs. or Bishop Proxy Poster will begin on Monday the 22nd and continue until Thursday the 25th. I shall return (he said MacArthurishly) Thursday afternoon and resume my post as Poster on Fryday the 26th.

Interested? Keen? Slightly gassy? Apply now. Stephen needs you.

Gertrude Susanne

Posted Thu Oct 18th, 2007 3:56pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
please, please, very preeeeetty please (there is ONE thing I´d like to do before I have to leave this beautiful country, and that is -

insert the necessary tags, i.e. [img] [/img] around the links and post them here (Fry-A-Day) on the appointed day.

I am conversant in SQUEEING and prone to using the CAPS LOCK KEY...

And I´ll take a break from being decent, upstanding and moral for FOUR whole days, I promise (cross my heart and wish to dye, er die)

PS will you specify the exact time posts have to be posted in your PM as well ?

PPS what are the repercussions if the "proxy poster" fails to live up to Fry-masons´ expectations - your standards are difficult to meet (okay, no grovelling )

whattocallmyself

Posted Thu Oct 18th, 2007 4:26pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Im certainly not decent.
thats all I have to say.

Onwards and Upwards!

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Thu Oct 18th, 2007 4:30pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Muchos thankos, Gerti!

PS will you specify the exact time posts have to be posted in your PM as well ?

Yes, I'll let you know on what days to post the pictures.

PPS what are the repercussions if the "proxy poster" fails to live up to Fry-masons´ expectations - your standards are difficult to meet (okay, no grovelling )

Standards shmandards, everything will be hunkydory. However, if you fail to post a picture in a given day, then you'll NEVER get to ruffle Stephen's hair.