Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

jemmo

Posted Thu Oct 25th, 2007 2:19pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
My mum has got that quote on the bumper of her car

amyl_nitrate

Posted Thu Oct 25th, 2007 2:31pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
amyl_nitrate said:

My self-esteem used to be practically zero.

Oh, I DO hope that means that your self-esteem is better now. So sorry to hear that you were bullied when you were younger. That's awful.

My self-esteem has got much much better as I've got older. A few friends have told me that over the past few months I've grown more confident. I've never noticed myself maybe they're right.

Off to Manchester now. Gonna see if I can find a coffee bar that sells chocolate and caramel iced mochas while waiting for the Frankie Boyle show. I'm really in the mood for a ice cold caramel and coffee.

Assuming direct control...

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Thu Oct 25th, 2007 11:33pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Three quick thingaroos before I collapse:

1. I survived!

2. Thanks Gerti and Gang!

3. Fry-A-Day is one year old today! Boing!

Okay, four thingawings:

4. I miss Stephen soooooooooooo much.

More swooshiness tomorrow.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

AxmxZ

Posted Thu Oct 25th, 2007 11:35pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
That photo always made me wonder how long they had to keep jumping. Also, how often they bumped into one another in mid-air.

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Fri Oct 26th, 2007 1:15am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
FRYPHILE...
i'm sorry, i had a picture planned for your return... but didn't realize you'd be back so soon! i haven't taken it yet...

i will keep it a secret and post it next week.

TobiasMonk

Posted Fri Oct 26th, 2007 1:20am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Hey, welcome back-so did "it" stay in Vegas?

I cannot be awake for nothing looks to me as it did before, Or else I am awake for the first time, and all before has been a mean sleep.
Walt Whitman

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Fri Oct 26th, 2007 3:01am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
That photo always made me wonder how long they had to keep jumping. Also, how often they bumped into one another in mid-air.

And whose bed they're bouncing on

i'm sorry, i had a picture planned for your return...

*is intrigued*

Hey, welcome back-so did "it" stay in Vegas?

What happens in Vegas . . . can be cured with a simple blood transfusion.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

amyl_nitrate

Posted Fri Oct 26th, 2007 11:02am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
You're back Fryphile! *glompattack* Did you have fun in Vegas?

Gertrude Susanne

Posted Fri Oct 26th, 2007 11:43am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Three quick thingaroos before I collapse:

1. I survived! I am happy to hear it, Fryphile

2. Thanks Gerti and Gang! sounds Enid Blython-esque

3. Fry-A-Day is one year old today! Boing! HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY FRY-A-DAY, and many happy returns

4. I miss Stephen soooooooooooo much. But do not despair, Fryphilie, Stephen is on his way to you

jemmo

Posted Fri Oct 26th, 2007 12:23pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Great to have you back, Fryphile !

Happy Birthday, Fry-A-Day !!!!!

Soupy Twist

Posted Fri Oct 26th, 2007 12:47pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Thank you Gerti for stepping in so professionally, and welcome back Fryphile

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FRY-A-DAY! Thou art an ornament of this forum!

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Fri Oct 26th, 2007 4:24pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Thanks for all the welcoming backs, fellas. You're all too warm and kind.

But do not despair, Fryphilie, Stephen is on his way to you

Ah, would that he were! Would that he were! *affected finger swirl*

Jemmo, that pup is delectable. *gobbles doggy*

Vegas: Visited family, say Mel Brooks' The Producers starring Tony Danza (very fabulous show), lost $10 on a Top Gun slot machine, went bowling, ate to excess, went through a Titanic exhibit (which was cool because they give you a replica boarding pass when you enter that has an actual passenger's name on it - I was Mr. Jacques Heath Futrelle, a respected novelist, travelling 1st class with wife Lily May, cabin C-123, father of two whose children are waiting home in Massachusetts, and he had just celebrated his 37th birthday prior to boarding. I was surprised to see in one section of the exhibit that there was a small list of quotes from passengers from when the Titanic began sinking. One was from my guy who said, presumably to his wife, "For God's sake, this is your last chance. Go!" Very touching. At the end of the exibit is a list of all the passengers and crew and you can see if you survived or perished. Poor Mr. Futrelle perished.

amyl_nitrate

Posted Fri Oct 26th, 2007 5:47pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Meep! Braces!

Vegas: Visited family, say Mel Brooks' The Producers starring Tony Danza (very fabulous show), lost $10 on a Top Gun slot machine, went bowling, ate to excess, went through a Titanic exhibit (which was cool because they give you a replica boarding pass when you enter that has an actual passenger's name on it - I was Mr. Jacques Heath Futrelle, a respected novelist, travelling 1st class with wife Lily May, cabin C-123, father of two whose children are waiting home in Massachusetts, and he had just celebrated his 37th birthday prior to boarding. I was surprised to see in one section of the exhibit that there was a small list of quotes from passengers from when the Titanic began sinking. One was from my guy who said, presumably to his wife, "For God's sake, this is your last chance. Go!" Very touching. At the end of the exibit is a list of all the passengers and crew and you can see if you survived or perished. Poor Mr. Futrelle perished.

That Titanic exhibit sounds like fun. Looks like you had a good time away Fryphile.

Gertrude Susanne

Posted Fri Oct 26th, 2007 6:58pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Meep! Braces!

That Titanic exhibit sounds like fun. Looks like you had a good time away Fryphile.

Meep! HANDS !

yay, sounds like great fun (those on the Titanic back then might disagree...) - how does it feel to be 37 and married with two children ? X-D

Now that you have returned from Vegas (or are you just not telling us that you did in fact spend four days in Stephen´s Sock Drawer ) - could we perhaps some time have a "Stephen´s Wonderful World of Colourful and Otherwise Spectacular Socks", please?

Re: Stephen coming your way, Fryphile. Axmxz mentioned something to this effect elsewhere in this thread ... the mountain considering coming to Mohamed´s village - I was hoping it was true

jemmo

Posted Fri Oct 26th, 2007 8:03pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Gerti asked Fryphile:

Now that you have returned from Vegas (or are you just not telling us that you did in fact spend four days in Stephen´s Sock Drawer ) - could we perhaps some time have a "Stephen´s Wonderful World of Colourful and Otherwise Spectacular Socks", please?

Yes. Socks. Please.
or just
Stephen being spectacularly colourful (including shirts, ties etc.)