Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

amyl_nitrate

Posted Fri Oct 26th, 2007 8:06pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Meep! Braces!

That Titanic exhibit sounds like fun. Looks like you had a good time away Fryphile.

Meep! HANDS !

Meep! Hands! Thumb! Fingers! *faints*

Gerti asked Fryphile:

Now that you have returned from Vegas (or are you just not telling us that you did in fact spend four days in Stephen´s Sock Drawer ) - could we perhaps some time have a "Stephen´s Wonderful World of Colourful and Otherwise Spectacular Socks", please?

Yes. Socks. Please.
or just
Stephen being spectacularly colourful (including shirts, ties etc.)

w00t! \^0^/ I like that idea for a theme. Stephen's socks and ties and colourful shirts!

Assuming direct control...

Jessica1090

Posted Fri Oct 26th, 2007 10:37pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Thanks Fryphile!
I Love All These Pics

And Hell Yeah, Bright Mr Fry

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Fri Oct 26th, 2007 11:19pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
the more hair there is, the more there is to swoosh.

Fryed-And-Tested

Posted Fri Oct 26th, 2007 11:40pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Screencap request: in the espionage episode of QI there was a moment after Stephen made quite a cheesy joke (might have been the gummy bear bit) and he looks directly at the camera and points. Fryphile? Have you got this episode for screencappage? Or screencabbage? It was such a great pose, is all, especially with that hat. Don't think any of that counts as spoilers, does it? Sorry if it does!

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Sat Oct 27th, 2007 12:15am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
In re socks: Wait for it.

In re Fryed-And-Tested: Wait for it.

Guess I coulda combined the two answers.

Instead of making a separate line for each.

But I didn't.

So there.

Echo.

Echo.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

Fryed-And-Tested

Posted Sat Oct 27th, 2007 12:27am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
*waits patiently for the lovely Fryphile to have a chance to cap and post Stephen piccy*

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Sat Oct 27th, 2007 1:29am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
what about putting all the pictures of him pointing together, animating them, and playing disco music in the background?

p.s. you don't have to really do that. i already did it in my head.

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Sat Oct 27th, 2007 3:01am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
what about putting all the pictures of him pointing together, animating them, and playing disco music in the background?

I do have this which is nothing like you requested.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

amyl_nitrate

Posted Sat Oct 27th, 2007 11:54am Post subject: Fry-A-Day

I hope he does. I'd like to see it. ^_^

If anyone does that it might be best to put it in it's own thread so it doesn't cause loading problems with this thread for people (that's why you don't get loads of animated avatars on here. Doesn't anyone else find forums overloaded with huge animated avatars and even bigger flashy sigs annoying?).

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Sat Oct 27th, 2007 4:25pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
*builds a nest on his cheeks*

amyl_nitrate

Posted Sat Oct 27th, 2007 4:51pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Aww nice shirt and tie. *glompsandstealsstephentakinghimbacktomyownnest*

seasun545

Posted Sat Oct 27th, 2007 8:37pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
I´m sure he has that tie in all the range of colors, I´m sure I´ve seen it before and more than once but in different color!!! X-D

jemmo

Posted Sun Oct 28th, 2007 10:26am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
I´m sure he has that tie in all the range of colors, I´m sure I´ve seen it before and more than once but in different color!!! X-D

His wardrobe must be jam-packed with ties !

I just ADORE them.

He wore some lovely ones in 'Kingdom'. I wonder if he chooses them himself. I expect he does.

amyl_nitrate

Posted Sun Oct 28th, 2007 10:42am Post subject: Fry-A-Day

His wardrobe must be jam-packed with ties !

I just ADORE them.

He wore some lovely ones in 'Kingdom'. I wonder if he chooses them himself. I expect he does.

I really want to raid Stephen's wardrobe right about now. No doubt I'd get lost in there among the colourful socks and ties. Then I'll fall asleep after my hard long exploration. Then in the morning when Stephen opens up his wardrobe. heh heh heh. BAM! He'll be super glomped!

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Sun Oct 28th, 2007 3:06pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Screencap request: in the espionage episode of QI there was a moment after Stephen made quite a cheesy joke (might have been the gummy bear bit) and he looks directly at the camera and points.

Thou Shall Not Boo Stephen Fry.