Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

AxmxZ

Posted Mon Oct 29th, 2007 8:57pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Why does a man's homosexuality enhance his attractiveness to women, that's what I want to know... forbidden fruit, indeed.

Fryed-And-Tested

Posted Mon Oct 29th, 2007 10:51pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Har-dee-har-har... forbidden fruit...

My favourite pic is still double-oh Stephen, though.

Mandibles

Posted Tue Oct 30th, 2007 7:44am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
-Mandibles is nothing but a puddle now-

Stephen is just one big sexmound of a man(god?).

Natalie: "Are you finished with your coffee cup Stephen?"
Stephen: "Yes Natalie darling I am, although it's not a coffee cup, it's a teacup..."

*5 minute debate later*

Result: The contents of the cup do not determine the name of the cup. The cup is a cup/mug whether it contains tea/coffee/ribena/hot chocolate or any other beverage.

TobiasMonk

Posted Tue Oct 30th, 2007 8:44am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
I'm still laughing at the fact that you posted a "crotch shot" of the guy on his own website! WTF?
How do you walk with nads that size?

I cannot be awake for nothing looks to me as it did before, Or else I am awake for the first time, and all before has been a mean sleep.
Walt Whitman

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Tue Oct 30th, 2007 1:03pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Stephen must like red socks. I'm gonna pretend the yellow are little duckies.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

Fryed-And-Tested

Posted Tue Oct 30th, 2007 1:06pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
I had a dream about Stephen's socks once... you can read about it in the "Dreams about Stephen" thread. Those are, indeed, nice socks.

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Tue Oct 30th, 2007 1:06pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
I'm still laughing at the fact that you posted a "crotch shot" of the guy on his own website! WTF?
How do you walk with nads that size?

Like I'm straddling a hippo

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

amyl_nitrate

Posted Tue Oct 30th, 2007 5:33pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Stephen must like red socks. I'm gonna pretend the yellow are little duckies.

OMG duckies!!! ^_^

Assuming direct control...

Gertrude Susanne

Posted Tue Oct 30th, 2007 6:11pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
I wonder whether Stephen and I share the aversion to buying new shoes

I hate buying shoes - loathe it, with every fibre of my human being (I know, girls usually don´t :-// ) - why do shoes look all tatty and worn by the time they have become really comfy to wear ??

those socks - my dear boy - now they would come off first
*snatches socks and runs off*

amyl_nitrate

Posted Tue Oct 30th, 2007 6:31pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
I hate shopping for new shoes too and clothes. I uttery utterly loathe it. I find the whole experience nauseating and most of the time I come away empty handed because I can't find anything I like.

Gertrude Susanne

Posted Tue Oct 30th, 2007 7:01pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
a soul mate, I have found a soul mate X-D
the moment I´ll start enjoying buying clothes is the moment they introduce size 13 and provide "long" trousers in more than 2 different shades of grey or beige, or black... (well, going on a diet might solve one of the problems... worth considering, or else I could stuff myself to fit into a size 14 X-D )

amyl_nitrate

Posted Tue Oct 30th, 2007 7:24pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
I'm sure they design clothes shops to be as an unpleasant experience as possible. The music, the lighting, the layout, but worst of all the changing rooms.

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Tue Oct 30th, 2007 7:36pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
but worst of all the changing rooms.

I hate when they have three mirrors angled together. There are parts of my anatomy better left unseen.

amyl_nitrate

Posted Tue Oct 30th, 2007 7:43pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

I hate when they have three mirrors angled together. There are parts of my anatomy better left unseen.

Oh god and you're all lit up. Why do the lights have to be so damn hot? I leave those rooms feeling like I've had a workout. :'( :-//

Gertrude Susanne

Posted Tue Oct 30th, 2007 8:45pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

I know the feeling, Fryphile

I´m glad I am not the only one who thinks that changing rooms are far too hot (I always fear that it´s me experiencing the first menopausal symptoms ) and well-lit ... and that extraordinary transformation of an item of clothing which looks perfectly fashionable on the hanger into some ill-fitting rag looking absolutely hideous the moment I put it on - only to return to its lovely appearance once back on the hanger - MUST BE the mirrors, I say X-D