Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Wed Nov 7th, 2007 1:52pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
He doesn't suspect a thing. Quick, get the step ladder and *flapflapflapflapflap*

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

whattocallmyself

Posted Wed Nov 7th, 2007 2:33pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
OMG!
*ngmnn*

Onwards and Upwards!

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Thu Nov 8th, 2007 2:00pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Pink? PINK! It comes pink-flavored as well? I'll have a double scoop, please. Extra sprinkles.

If I were a vampire, I'd TEWTALLY attack that neck. Hell, vampire or not: *ATTACKSNECK*

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

Cat1988

Posted Thu Nov 8th, 2007 2:41pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
It is incredibly tempting isn't it Fryphile

Especially with him looking so cute and innocent *ahem aham ahum* X-D .

Gertrude Susanne

Posted Thu Nov 8th, 2007 3:15pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
V for Vendetta - just the film to watch on 5 November... too sad what happened to Dietrich :'(

Soupy Twist

Posted Thu Nov 8th, 2007 3:38pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Indeed, but a fantastic film nonetheless.

Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you, and you may call me V.

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Thu Nov 8th, 2007 4:59pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
That pic is stunning His hair is so neat though, it needs to be ruffled

whattocallmyself

Posted Thu Nov 8th, 2007 9:01pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
If I were a vampire, I'd TEWTALLY attack that neck. Hell, vampire or not: *ATTACKSNECK*

..this is what I've been trying to NOT do the whole week! And inspite of my fintistic power of selfcontrol, (mm.. Control..) the man did not go un-molested. You beat me to it!
How can I now enjoy the taste of beautiful neck, with Fryphile-slobber all over it?
*gets a soft towel*

Onwards and Upwards!

amyl_nitrate

Posted Thu Nov 8th, 2007 9:01pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
*meep* Must watch V For Vendetta this weekend!

Pure polished poshness.

Socks. For some reason my mind's gone blank. Oh wait I know why coz Stephen's just plain gorgeous and meltlicious! ^_^

Oh wow I loved that episode of FNWJR. I just totally dieded when I saw what Stephen was wearing he looked amaaaazing.

iwantthatsuitiwantthatsuitiwantthatsuitandsocks.

he should make a line of clothing.
that goes all the way down to fit... oh, someone who's 5'3... please.
thanks.

...or even slightly less, please... :-//

well, there's two buyers! there's a market for it!!
(where can you get a little suit? really?? i mean, without retailoring every single part of another suit??)

Three buyers! Suits for us lickle folk!

This part DROVE ME WILD

That suit is AMAZING
I bet it brings out the blue in Stephen´s eyes :-//
Is this from next week´s episode (or rather, the one aired on BBC4 last week...)?

If I have it, you'll get it.

(but I feel a bit guilty about wasting your time, you could be capping Stephen-related stuff instead....)

*whimper* I'm terribly lonely. Won't someone come and pinch my cheeks? Or ruffle my hair? Or tickle my tum-tum?

I´ll volunteer for ruffling his hair (and NO amyl_nitrate, it´s MYYYY turn )
Another film with Stephen I have not seen ...

What? Aww no fair! *sulksandpouts*

Oh, that head should be lying in someone's lap.

MY lap.

*sighs*

Gah, can you image? There can be no higher heaven.

Oh...my....my bwain's gone away with the fairies right now. mmm Peter Kingdom pics. Oh he is too cute for words in that show. I just want to cuddle him and feed him biscuits.

Assuming direct control...

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Fri Nov 9th, 2007 1:49pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
The safest place to be when assailed by aunts, is behind Jeeves's Earlobe of Invincibility +4.

Although what Bertie's doing back there now is open to speculation.

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Sat Nov 10th, 2007 12:09am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
next frame:

CHOMP

Betsie

Posted Sat Nov 10th, 2007 5:47am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
*gets a soft towel*

X-D X-D X-D You ALL made me laugh so hard I almost peed my pants. Shame shame shame.

But while I'm here, can I get an Earlobe of Invincibility please? With pink cheeks on the side?

AxmxZ

Posted Sat Nov 10th, 2007 6:10am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
I'm looking at Hugh's Nose-wrinkle of Defying-your-parents-when-they-told-you-not-to-make-faces-but-you-did-anyway-and-now-you're-stuck-looking-that-way-just-like-they-said-you-would-be.

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Sat Nov 10th, 2007 4:05pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Since a cropped version of this pic appeared in his latest "Dork Talk", I figured you all deserved the full version.

If only for his coquettish ankle. *adds salt and butter*

whattocallmyself

Posted Sat Nov 10th, 2007 5:14pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

I have the same fabric on my sofa-pillows as he does in his pants!
Same shade of green and everything!
How delightful!

Onwards and Upwards!