Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

ClareBear

Posted Thu Oct 26th, 2006 8:28pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
The Benny Hill-esque sequence was awesome.

amyl_nitrate

Posted Thu Oct 26th, 2006 9:34pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Yeah . . . that Gordon in Evey's room was just . . . Gordon's half-cousin, um, Hordon. Because the real Gordon woulda sprayed a fierce can o' WHOOPASS all over those heavily-armed police guys. The real Gordon popped out to by Evey a present. Like an iPod or something at an all night Apple store.

Yeah.

Awww you're right! That's what happened! Gordon went out to buy Evey an iPod. Yay! He's still alive. *happydance*

Assuming direct control...

MinervaMoon

Posted Thu Oct 26th, 2006 11:56pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

DAMN SUTLER RUINED IT ALL! Luckily, Hugh finally got to him. I mean, V. V got to him. ::cough::

Yeah . . . that Gordon in Evey's room was just . . . Gordon's half-cousin, um, Hordon. Because the real Gordon woulda sprayed a fierce can o' WHOOPASS all over those heavily-armed police guys. The real Gordon popped out to by Evey a present. Like an iPod or something at an all night Apple store.

Yeah.

True dat! Hordon's not nearly as cool as Gordon (although they share the same gorgeousity). Gordon just couldn't wait to get his hands on the 33rd generation iPod -- midnight release, of course. Definitely. Definitely alive. And I need me some of that WHOOPASS!

Wildean

Posted Fri Oct 27th, 2006 12:44pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Fryphile, I love you i love you i love you! that Shooting Stars one was sooo adorable. i had to try really hrd not to Squee in the middle of the computer lab! plese never stop posting pics!

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Fri Oct 27th, 2006 3:22pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
For those who love SKINNY!STEPHEN:

"Gannett Gets Fired" sketch from There's Nothing to Worry About, circa 1982.

Good ol' Youtube to the rescue.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Fri Oct 27th, 2006 3:24pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Fryphile, I love you i love you i love you! that Shooting Stars one was sooo adorable. i had to try really hrd not to Squee in the middle of the computer lab! plese never stop posting pics!

Oh, now, stop it at once!

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Sat Oct 28th, 2006 6:11pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

His lips match his shirt! *kerthunk*

diamond

Posted Sat Oct 28th, 2006 6:22pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
He is so adorable!

Zefla

Posted Sat Oct 28th, 2006 8:35pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
"amyl_nitrate" » [quote="Fryphile"]

Yeah.

Awww you're right! That's what happened! Gordon went out to buy Evey an iPod. Yay! He's still alive. *happydance*[/quote]

ahem....if I may interject a theory...

Gordon died.

He was reincarnated as a small puppy dog as shown in the first picture.

Now I must dash...almost eight o'clock...thats QI time in England.

ClareBear

Posted Sat Oct 28th, 2006 8:41pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
yay, QI 3 times a week, if you have Freeview.

Zefla

Posted Sat Oct 28th, 2006 8:51pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
sky plus box. Can record all of them and then grin like a loon for the rest of the week. all good.

ClareBear

Posted Sat Oct 28th, 2006 8:59pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Gah.

MinervaMoon

Posted Sun Oct 29th, 2006 1:18am Post subject: Fry-A-Day

His lips match his shirt! *kerthunk*

MESA SCANNED THAT PICTURE!! (And it is awesomeness.)

It was my desktop background for more than a month . . . Mr. Laurie has since taken up residence there, however, because the bright colors made icons impossible to see . . .

Zefla

Posted Sun Oct 29th, 2006 2:06am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
"Atari" » Gah.

sorry. i also should mention that my sky box doesn't record anything unless its on the right channel to start with and guess what show it didn't manage to record.

gah

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Sun Oct 29th, 2006 3:46am Post subject: Fry-A-Day

MESA SCANNED THAT PICTURE!! (And it is awesomeness.)

Thanks, Jar Jar

Sorry, I meant to give you credit, but I was distracted by the LIPS