Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

amyl_nitrate

Posted Mon Nov 27th, 2006 9:22pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Is it just me or does he look kind of shy and awkward in that picture?

Fryphile wrote
He's playing coy. But underneath that timid exterior beats the heart of a sexbeast. :mrgreen

amyl nitrate wrote
It's always the quiet ones to watch out for.

He is the embodiment of the saying “Still waters run deep” and the lyrics to an old Bee Gees song spring to mind: “Irresistible force” (… meets an immovable object and human animal magic…)

But Jeeves is innocence incarnate, or is he?

Ahh but we're talking about Peter here Gerti. Jeeves maybe innocence incarnate but Peter is another matter. X-D

Assuming direct control...

Jenn_E

Posted Mon Nov 27th, 2006 9:36pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
*ahem*

Something tells me that Jeeves isn't quite as innocent as some may think. X-D

AxmxZ

Posted Mon Nov 27th, 2006 10:31pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
*ahem*

What convinces me of this is Jeeves' little comment at the dinner at Ganymede Club concerning his impeding engagement to, ahem, with Bertie: "I'll make something of him." It was just so... leery. Like he was consciously echoing all those girls who said they'd make something of Bertie, but unlike them, he was actually going to do it. It was the same look as was in his eyes later when he saw Bertie at the door for the first time: 'Well, no wonder. Never send a woman to do a man's job.'

Kari

Posted Mon Nov 27th, 2006 11:13pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
XD I LOVE seeing people with that look in their eyes. It sort of colours the way they walk and everything. It's just like... "ooh, they got something goin' ON!"

Jenn_E

Posted Tue Nov 28th, 2006 2:18pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
I think we should put in an official request with Fryphile for a "leering" Jeeves. Or at least something that looks like he's plotting.

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Tue Nov 28th, 2006 2:26pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Subtheme: Jeeves gets hit on. Literally.

Mac Daddy in da hizzle.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Tue Nov 28th, 2006 2:29pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
I think we should put in an official request with Fryphile for a "leering" Jeeves. Or at least something that looks like he's plotting.

Tune in tomorrow for another exciting episode! Same Fry time! Same Fry channel!

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

amyl_nitrate

Posted Tue Nov 28th, 2006 2:33pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
*ahem*

What convinces me of this is Jeeves' little comment at the dinner at Ganymede Club concerning his impeding engagement to, ahem, with Bertie: "I'll make something of him." It was just so... leery. Like he was consciously echoing all those girls who said they'd make something of Bertie, but unlike them, he was actually going to do it. It was the same look as was in his eyes later when he saw Bertie at the door for the first time: 'Well, no wonder. Never send a woman to do a man's job.'

Jeeves has a plan! He even referred to Bertie as being 'special'. How squishy.

Subtheme: Jeeves gets hit on. Literally.

I love that bit. I want to watch that episode again now. He gets hit on a bit later doesn't he by a woman in an apartment block? All these American women drooling over the 'big man'. Don't blame them.

Gertrude Susanne

Posted Tue Nov 28th, 2006 2:58pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
[
Ahh but we're talking about Peter here Gerti. Jeeves maybe innocence incarnate but Peter is another matter. X-D

Sorry, I had a bit of a formatting problem there! The “still water run deep” para was intended to refer to Peter...

But quite frankly, since I am primarily smitten with Mr Fry´s eyes , it makes absolutely NO difference to me what character he impersonates – it´s always the same pair of irresistible eyes… :-//

Gertrude Susanne

Posted Tue Nov 28th, 2006 3:06pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Oh, great ones, Fryphile! I love those episodes set in the States. Especially Jeeves "painting the town red", he looks so cool Yes, Jeeves makes all those cool blonds lose their inhibitions

I´ll definitely be back tomorrow for more... Same Fry time (!)

amyl_nitrate

Posted Tue Nov 28th, 2006 3:45pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Oh, great ones, Fryphile! I love those episodes set in the States. Especially Jeeves "painting the town red", he looks so cool Yes, Jeeves makes all those cool blonds lose their inhibitions

I´ll definitely be back tomorrow for more... Same Fry time (!)

That was an ace episode. You can watch Jeeves painting the town red on youtube.

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Tue Nov 28th, 2006 3:55pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

It's weird to see Jeeves have fun. With girls.

AxmxZ

Posted Tue Nov 28th, 2006 4:31pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

It's weird to see Jeeves have fun. With girls.

Not at all. Why have fun with boys when you have a cutie-pie like Bertram waiting for you at home in heliotrope pajamas?

stomper4x4

Posted Tue Nov 28th, 2006 6:39pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Ok. Having internet access at work is a terrible idea, really. Although seeing Jeeves in gloves and hat put me in a much better mood! Also, anyone know if the bit at the end with Hugh and Stephen playing together is real? I'd love to assume (given that they both play piano) that that's really them tickling the ivories, but the tricky camera work makes me suspect otherwise.

amyl_nitrate

Posted Tue Nov 28th, 2006 6:45pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Ok. Having internet access at work is a terrible idea, really. Although seeing Jeeves in gloves and hat put me in a much better mood!

Me too. He looks so lovely and relaxed leaning on that lampost writing those letters. *sigh*

Ack! I forgot about the roller derby bit! With the violence and everything.