Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Fryed-And-Tested

Posted Sun Dec 9th, 2007 11:23pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Top left one looks a little David Mitchelly to me. Well, you know what they say about Mitchell and Webb... they're the new Fry and Laurie or something...

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Mon Dec 10th, 2007 1:58pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
In celebration of Stephen's automotive adventures, it's time for Driving!Stephen Week.

*beep beep*

Good day to you, fair and honest gigolo.

Would you care for a ride? You’ll have to get in my car first.

Ha! Sorry, I’m just being thigh-spankingly gorgeous again.

Closer look at his wheels.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Mon Dec 10th, 2007 2:01pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Top left one looks a little David Mitchelly to me. Well, you know what they say about Mitchell and Webb... they're the new Fry and Laurie or something...

I like Mitchell and Webb. They are a bit Fry and Laurie-y, but I think they're funny.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

Fryed-And-Tested

Posted Mon Dec 10th, 2007 4:21pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

I like Mitchell and Webb. They are a bit Fry and Laurie-y, but I think they're funny.

I've not seen very much of their stuff actually. Not because I wouldn't like it, but simply because I don't watch TV very much anymore. I've seen Mac and PC, of course. And David Mitchell has always seemed amusing on QI.

Desdemona

Posted Mon Dec 10th, 2007 5:53pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
He does look rather fetching in those last pictures.

I do like the car too.
^__^

Skip Life and come with me?

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Mon Dec 10th, 2007 7:31pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
FRYPHILE YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!!
i was at work on friday thinking about emailing you with a request for "stephen in transit" week.

it's because that kink's song "driving" came on my ipod...
not because i'm psychic. i am not.

ClareBear

Posted Mon Dec 10th, 2007 7:39pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Mmmm...nice piece of tin.

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Tue Dec 11th, 2007 12:50am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
"AHM TRYIN TAH DRAHVE YOU TO THE STOHRE!"

amyl_nitrate

Posted Tue Dec 11th, 2007 11:57am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
*squee* A Stephen dwiving week! eeeeee!!!! \^0^/ *dieded*

The sight of Stephen in lovely old cars does make me giddy. Especially in Kingdom. *fingerscrossedfryphilesgotsomecapslinedup*

Stephen may not fit under your Christmas tree or in your stocking. Not responsible for damage Stephen may cause such as, but not limited to: Consistantly correcting your grammar, eating all your Barley Rusks, giving you a headache by speaking in Latin, unabashed prancing through neighborhood naked, throwing a hissy fit when offered anything other than Twinings, nocturnal wailings of, "I miss my Hughsy Wughsy", the sudden appearance of 68 iPhones, discovering that your PC has been stuffed down the garbage disposal piece by piece.

Sounds worth it. Me want to try and shove him under my christmas tree and if he throws out my computer I get to spank him and tease him with biccies and say "no you been naughty". ^_^

Mitchell and Webb ain't nothing like Fry and Laurie! *scrunchesfacey* Their sketches are so hit and miss and aren't anywhere near witty and brilliant like Boffle and SNL sketches are. Their show's just average and there's a lot of repetition of jokes too.

Assuming direct control...

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Tue Dec 11th, 2007 1:33pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Hop in, gang. Let's go for a ride in my

AUTOMOBILE SURREAL

Use the Force, Luke.

amyl_nitrate

Posted Tue Dec 11th, 2007 1:38pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
What is it the pictures are from?!

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Tue Dec 11th, 2007 1:41pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Surrealissimo: The Trial of Salvador Dali.

amyl_nitrate

Posted Tue Dec 11th, 2007 1:50pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Oooh someone once put up a video on youtube which was loads of clips from that put to some music. It looked like a cool film/show/thingy.

Wah Stephen's got a crabby on his head!

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Tue Dec 11th, 2007 5:29pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Yeah, it's really trippy, but still cohorent.

and Stephen puts his hand down his pants

Desdemona

Posted Tue Dec 11th, 2007 6:29pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Did i hear you right Fryphile?

Hmmm... sounds interesting.

*Runs off to look for the vidio.*

Skip Life and come with me?