Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

whattocallmyself

Posted Mon Dec 31st, 2007 12:18am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Fluffy indeed!

hm.. do they have the very similar hair colour in the nostrilpicture?

Onwards and Upwards!

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Mon Dec 31st, 2007 1:33pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Fluffy indeed!

hm.. do they have the very similar hair colour in the nostrilpicture?

I'm sure they share the same hair products. and pink shirts

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Mon Dec 31st, 2007 1:35pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Guess what I got for Christmas.

Have you figured it out yet?

Pizza delivery dude forget the pizzas.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

Maren

Posted Mon Dec 31st, 2007 1:47pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
slippery hair-do!

AxmxZ

Posted Mon Dec 31st, 2007 5:06pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Looking good, pizza delivery dude!

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Tue Jan 1st, 2008 3:44pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
It's a new year. Time for a new image.

Gertrude Susanne

Posted Tue Jan 1st, 2008 3:50pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Are these from the "Strictly Come Dunc(ersic)ing" DVD?

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Tue Jan 1st, 2008 3:54pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Yep. That be the theme.

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Wed Jan 2nd, 2008 1:34pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Order! *bangs gavel* Order in the Fry-A-Day thread!

I'll have a Jeeves on Control, hold the pickle.

Let's make Strictly Come Duncing Week more orderly. If you have the game, then you know that there are nine (9) categories of questions: Ballroom, Folk, Latin, Erotic, War, Swing, Scottish, Street, and Novelty. If you don't have the game, then you know this, too, because I've just told you. From now through Sunday, we'll see pics from all the categories (Stephen dresses appropriately for each). Two categories per day.

Ballroom:

Folk:

alley

Posted Wed Jan 2nd, 2008 1:47pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
nice photos, is the game any good?

there's just one big question open how many galons of vegetable oil had to die for that hairdo?

whattocallmyself

Posted Wed Jan 2nd, 2008 2:47pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
iiiii!
I just watched the little clip on amazon about that game! Kinda got the chills when I heard about the ass-milk.. at least til I realized he was talking about a donkey..

Onwards and Upwards!

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Wed Jan 2nd, 2008 3:42pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
nice photos, is the game any good?

there's just one big question open how many galons of vegetable oil had to die for that hairdo?

It's enjoyable. If you like losing! The questions are uber hard, but it's fun playing against Alan. Sometimes he disappears from his little screen and comes back eating a banana or drinking something. That makes the gaming experience warm and inviting. At least they've reused some questions from previous QI episodes to help you out, like "Why does the House of Lords smell faintly of urine?" Haven't played it all the way through yet.

I love that Amazon ad

alley

Posted Wed Jan 2nd, 2008 5:39pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
sounds like fun
and i don't mind loosing my current trivial pursuit partner has an iq of 145 so i'm well used to loosing

Gertrude Susanne

Posted Wed Jan 2nd, 2008 5:54pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Ballroom:

DAMENWAHL, DAMENWAHL
May I have this dance, Mr Fry? Please? And could we perhaps make it a Viennese Waltz?? The only viable alternative is Tango Argentino, sir, you´ve been warned... Pues, vamos a bailar, Stephen!

amyl_nitrate

Posted Thu Jan 3rd, 2008 12:47pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
iiiii!
I just watched the little clip on amazon about that game! Kinda got the chills when I heard about the ass-milk.. at least til I realized he was talking about a donkey..

Aww I love that clip. Well Fryphile's got the dvd Stephen needs to fulfil his promise!!!

Assuming direct control...