Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Fri Jan 18th, 2008 11:55pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
banjo gets the real cause of Stephen's broken arm.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Fri Jan 18th, 2008 11:57pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
ow! my face!

my lottery results...poked, seduced, poked, and punched.

fun times!!

Fiona

Posted Sat Jan 19th, 2008 10:37am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
I loved my lascivous leer.

Is that the lottery over?

LilyG

Posted Sat Jan 19th, 2008 12:44pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
sort of random comment here but fiona, do you know where i could get the pic that is your avatar, only bigger? it's gorgeous .

xxx

amyl_nitrate

Posted Sat Jan 19th, 2008 1:11pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Amyl, yes I'm fine, it was a planned surgey to get rid of my carpaltunnel syndrome. Hurts like a b*tch though. thank you for your sweetness!

Oh so it was for ultimately something good and not an accident or something horrible. That's good. I hope the pain goes away soon. *blowshealingkisses*

Assuming direct control...

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Sat Jan 19th, 2008 4:09pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Is that the lottery over?

Yep, it's over. We'll have to amuse ourselves in other ways. Like playing dress up.

From "Friday Night Live"

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

amyl_nitrate

Posted Sat Jan 19th, 2008 4:18pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
I'd just linked those piccies a page ago. I soooo want to see that sketch! So it's definatly confirmed then that they're from Friday Night Live then? Everyone seemed unsure about it.

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Sat Jan 19th, 2008 4:38pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
I'd just linked those piccies a page ago. I soooo want to see that sketch! So it's definatly confirmed then that they're from Friday Night Live then? Everyone seemed unsure about it.

So that's what that WOW meant. I didn't know it was a link

I have it on good authority it is FNL.

amyl_nitrate

Posted Sat Jan 19th, 2008 4:50pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

So that's what that WOW meant. I didn't know it was a link

I have it on good authority it is FNL.

Well fingers crossed someone will upload it somewhere one day. I'm not sure if there are any plans to release any more Saturday Live dvds. I hope they do though. I'd love to see more. They should at least release The Dangerous Brothers sketches on dvd.

heh yes that's what wow meant. My fault, I should've been clearer. :-//

mmmm fossil fuel ice cream perfect on a cold day like this. nom nom nom

Desdemona

Posted Sat Jan 19th, 2008 11:52pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Meep!
^__^
Stephen dressing up week then?

Skip Life and come with me?

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Sun Jan 20th, 2008 3:52am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Meep!
^__^
Stephen dressing up week then?

Oh, sorry. Prolly not. I usually make the weekends theme-free. We did have a "Stephen Wearing Weird Stuff" theme before, which can be found HERE.

I won't decide on a weekly theme until Monday morning

LilyG

Posted Sun Jan 20th, 2008 6:25am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
question? has there ever been an Angry Stephen week? i love it when stephen gets mad, makes me wanna huggle him

amyl_nitrate

Posted Sun Jan 20th, 2008 12:06pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
question? has there ever been an Angry Stephen week? i love it when stephen gets mad, makes me wanna huggle him

...or when he starts shouting. Like at the "cocking cucumber!" I do love it when he shouts, gives me tingles.

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Sun Jan 20th, 2008 2:36pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Hips. I has dem.

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Sun Jan 20th, 2008 2:42pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

I heart Stephen. There hasn't been an entire week devoted to that emotion, only to that emoticon at the bottom of THIS PAGE.