Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Sat Dec 2nd, 2006 4:08pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Thanks, everyone, for your kind responses. I love pimping Stephen's bee-u-tee

Permission to die from teh!sex.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

amyl_nitrate

Posted Sat Dec 2nd, 2006 6:37pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Aww that's the same look he used in Wilde. I was just watching that this time last week. He looks sad with that expression, his eyes mostly.

Assuming direct control...

Ladyblakeney

Posted Sat Dec 2nd, 2006 9:33pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Thanks again for the fabulous pics. Poor Stephen. We need to cheer him up X-D

AxmxZ

Posted Sun Dec 3rd, 2006 1:23am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Jesus. He looks... beat.

Canzonett

Posted Sun Dec 3rd, 2006 9:28am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
As usual, I feel a little reluctant to join in your ecstatic enthusiasm about Mr Fry's facial features.
Nevertheless, that picture stirs my combinatorial sense which starts juggling with possible permutations. Now imagine Fry's face in perfect symmetrical balance and harmony, with absolutely even features and without the curved nose and the drooping eyelid. What would he look like? Boring, uninteresting. As it is, however, the tensions caused by those asymmetries make it interesting, promising, exciting. This is what people who tell good stories look like ...

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Sun Dec 3rd, 2006 4:14pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Mmmmm, cake. *Homer drool*

1979 Edinburgh Festival Fringe

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

AxmxZ

Posted Sun Dec 3rd, 2006 7:57pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Wow. I don't know if it's the photograph, the outfit, his own intrinsic quiddity or all of the above, but he looks breathtaking. In a slightly odd way. Like a top specimen of a different variety of human.

Gertrude Susanne

Posted Mon Dec 4th, 2006 8:48am Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Wow, what a way to start the week, Fryphile, THANKS (!) I just love the pics of Jeeves, especially the third one (that blond lady is definitely looking the wrong way... ), just HOW do you manage to pick such a marvellous selection of screencaps... on a daily basis.... beats me...

But the above b/w picture is the best ever, honestly. Those eyes, captivating, mesmerising... :-//

Soupy Twist

Posted Mon Dec 4th, 2006 10:34am Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Wow, what a way to start the week, Fryphile, THANKS (!) I just love the pics of Jeeves, especially the third one (that blond lady is definitely looking the wrong way... ), just HOW do you manage to pick such a marvellous selection of screencaps... on a daily basis.... beats me...

But the above b/w picture is the best ever, honestly. Those eyes, captivating, mesmerising... :-//

Yes, I really like the b/w picture. I don´t know if it´s due to the black and white, but it´s so full of expression and lets you read so many things out of it.
Thanks, Fryphile

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Mon Dec 4th, 2006 2:52pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Everybody CALM DOWN. Okay. RELAX. Don't worry about a thing. I assure you that everything is under CONTROL.

I made my Christmas list, Control.

Hmm . . . the surrender of all Russion spies . . . a new bike . . . a cup of coffee for Control . . .

My gift to you would be a gift for me?

SQUEE

Soupy Twist

Posted Mon Dec 4th, 2006 2:59pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Thank you, Tony er Fryphile

Gertrude Susanne

Posted Mon Dec 4th, 2006 3:22pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Everybody CALM DOWN. Okay. RELAX. Don't worry about a thing. I assure you that everything is under CONTROL.

I made my Christmas list, Control.

SQUEE

Everything is UNDER CONTROL - indeed, Fryphilie ? *must sit down and write my Christmas list - I wonder whether it would make Control squee though *

So it is CONTROL week this week - hurray (!) Excellent, I am a bit of a control freak... (but for Control I´d gladly make an exception and let him take over... )

AxmxZ

Posted Mon Dec 4th, 2006 3:33pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

And if the facial expression is anything to go by, Tony will also be under Control soon enough.

Gertrude Susanne

Posted Mon Dec 4th, 2006 3:52pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

SQUEE

Now that I have recovered from my first euphoria, this is the SWEETEST SQUEE-ing facial expression I have ever seen, Fryphile. :-// Ta.

Considering the many times Mr Fry has made me squee (or at least smile or laugh) whilst reading his books or watching him on telly, I wish I could do something to make him squee like that (or at least smile or laugh) (and I mean this in a genuinely innocent way now...) - but I guess most Frymasons do

Jenn_E

Posted Mon Dec 4th, 2006 5:39pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

**sheepishly raises hand** May I be under Control? :-// X-D