Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Fri Feb 8th, 2008 12:06am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
i have an extra tiny tooth but it's fake.

my orthodontist kicked me out before my work was done, so i had a little gap that was going to be made into a bigger gap for a fake tooth...so after he kicked me out i got a different dentist to make a tooth for the hole.

braces. fuck em.

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Fri Feb 8th, 2008 1:19am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
I'll make sure to inspect Stephen's mouth should the occasion present itself.

That sucks, banjo. How can your orthodontist kick you out when he's not done with the procedure? *buys a donkey and teaches it to kick banjo's orthodontist in the mouth*

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

TobiasMonk

Posted Fri Feb 8th, 2008 1:40am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Don't buy a donkey, I'll loan you one

I cannot be awake for nothing looks to me as it did before, Or else I am awake for the first time, and all before has been a mean sleep.
Walt Whitman

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Fri Feb 8th, 2008 1:49am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
DONKEY HOTAY!!!

i got kicked out cos i wouldn't wear my HEADGEAR.

i actually like my little fake tooth much better. no one notices that near as much as people notice HEADGEAR. (though...to be honest, i only had to wear it in bed.... yeah )

thanks fryphile!

JSKanga84

Posted Fri Feb 8th, 2008 4:18am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
banjo:
DONKEY HOTAY!!!

Kanga:

I had to wear headgear when I was little. Not fun. My parents thought it was funny and they took pictures of me wearing my headgear, but I was less than amused by this.
All is well, though. Now I have straight, pretty teeth. As you can see.

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Fri Feb 8th, 2008 1:24pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Erm, what was she doing under thar?

Oh please, Mr. Lawson, please, please, please interview me on my 50th birthday. Please.

Sneaking into the control room, Charles Prentiss discovers . . .

Control.

They each give props to their gangs.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

whattocallmyself

Posted Fri Feb 8th, 2008 1:44pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Control!!!
*iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiih!*

Onwards and Upwards!

Gertrude Susanne

Posted Fri Feb 8th, 2008 1:44pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Control.

CONTROL!!!! *she whispers and swoons gracefully*

Thanks Fryphile
My God, what I´d do for a Control MONTH (there aren´t enough days in the week to pay due tribute to darling Control) :-//

whattocallmyself

Posted Fri Feb 8th, 2008 1:49pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
My God, what I´d do for a Control MONTH (there aren´t enough days in the week to pay due tribute to darling Control)

I'll second that!!
More Control to the world!..or me!

Onwards and Upwards!

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Fri Feb 8th, 2008 6:36pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
We've had not one, not three, but two Control-themed weeks ages ago.

http://stephenfry.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=417&am.....;start=345

http://stephenfry.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=417&am.....;start=765

amyl_nitrate

Posted Fri Feb 8th, 2008 7:09pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
CONTROL!!!! SQUEEE!!! \^0^/ *BOUNCES*THUD*

One can never have too much Control Fryphile!

It's weird how in America braces have all that gear on the outside of the mouth unlike in the UK where it's all just on the inside. Why is that? American braces look scary.

Assuming direct control...

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Fri Feb 8th, 2008 10:36pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

It's weird how in America braces have all that gear on the outside of the mouth unlike in the UK where it's all just on the inside. Why is that? American braces look scary.

they do it on the inside, too... i had that for ten years before they pulled out the headgear. i wasn't even a kid, i was seventeen. (hence the winks around not wanting to wear it to bed. even if i wasn't with anybody, how can you fantasize about making out with someone when you have headgear on!? bedtime is prime fantasize time.)

TobiasMonk

Posted Fri Feb 8th, 2008 10:52pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

My braces were only on the inside, and now I look like this , but with hair...and I'm not yellow..... and my eyes aren't black.....O.K., so I don't exactly look like that.

I cannot be awake for nothing looks to me as it did before, Or else I am awake for the first time, and all before has been a mean sleep.
Walt Whitman

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Fri Feb 8th, 2008 11:15pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

My braces were only on the inside, and now I look like this , but with hair...and I'm not yellow..... and my eyes aren't black.....O.K., so I don't exactly look like that.

Should have stuck that smiley up on the post-your-photo thread!

Betsie

Posted Fri Feb 8th, 2008 11:55pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Control is mmmm mmmmm good!