Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Gertrude Susanne

Posted Wed Feb 27th, 2008 4:19pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Wow, the geologist must have got divorced since the one picture you posted where he was wearing a wedding ring on his RIGHT hand X-D X-D

amyl_nitrate

Posted Wed Feb 27th, 2008 7:25pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
I love the pr0niness of the Relative Values pictures. Stephen ever so slowly taking his glove off, revealing that ever so beautiful hand of his. *swoon*

AHHH!! JEEVES! :D *love*

I am sorry for my poor imitation of you Jeeves and I invite you to look upon my socks with distaste, for they are purple. xD

*Note* : Currently reading "The Inimitable Jeeves" and thus the purple socks reference.

Hey I just finished reading that last week. It's awesome isn't it? It made me smile so much. Aww especially the ending it made me squee so much. I won't spoil it for you.

Assuming direct control...

JSKanga84

Posted Wed Feb 27th, 2008 7:41pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Wow, the geologist must have got divorced since the one picture you posted where he was wearing a wedding ring on his RIGHT hand
I love it when the editors overlook those tiny incongruities... It reminds you that it's all fiction.
And Stephen's hands are beautiful.

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Thu Feb 28th, 2008 1:17pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Baldrick! Duck!

It's cute how Stephen doesn't know how to make a proper fist.

Baldrick! Kitten!

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

Gertrude Susanne

Posted Thu Feb 28th, 2008 5:10pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Even the kitty is laughing at Baldrick X-D

And Stephen's hands are beautiful.

you can say THAT again! I´ve said it so often on this forum, it´d be downright embarrassing to repeat myself yet again, but what the heck...

Stephen´s hands are excruciatingly beautiful :-//

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Fri Feb 29th, 2008 1:37pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
*high five*

As previously posted on Page 125.

This will not end well for him. Unless falling over benches tickles some weird pleasure sensor.

We've now seen over 2,000 pictures of Stephen here.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

Gertrude Susanne

Posted Fri Feb 29th, 2008 1:44pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
DAPHNEEEEE *squeeee* wearing gloves *more squeeee*

Doesn´t that deserve a kiss? - Oh well, perhaps a little one
*gives Fryphile a peck on the cheek* :-// Cheers, Fryphilie

LilyG

Posted Fri Feb 29th, 2008 1:48pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
*high five*

*right click, save image as, "LOL!!!"*

WOW!!!

2000 and counting! thankyou ever so much fryphile.

*muchlykisses*

Rowenna

Posted Sat Mar 1st, 2008 8:52am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
I find only one fault with Stephen wearing make-up....

He wears lipstick better than i do
i hate it when men do that

Red Raven

Posted Sat Mar 1st, 2008 12:56pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Baldrick! Duck!
It's cute how Stephen doesn't know how to make a proper fist.

Actually, that's how I was trained to make a fist when I was learning Ju Jitsu. It's safer on the hand to punch that way. That being said, it's always been very awkward for me to do that cause my hands are so tiny, I have to bend my thumb so it doesn't stick out further than my fist. Stephen doesn't have that problem though because his hands are golden and magical and must be preserved and worshiped.

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Sat Mar 1st, 2008 2:57pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
The sun seems to be burning my legs. Can someone help me rub some sun tan lotion on them?

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Sat Mar 1st, 2008 3:00pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Actually, that's how I was trained to make a fist when I was learning Ju Jitsu. It's safer on the hand to punch that way.

Is it? I've never taken Ju Jitsu. I did take Ryukyo Kempo ages ago and they wanted you to fold the thumb over the first two fingers. I suppose every discipline has its own peculiarities.

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Sat Mar 1st, 2008 3:15pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
ARGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

youtube links???

now people now!!!

aw that teddy. but to die at the hands of stephen would really be quite pleasant, all burning aside X-D

Did someone say something about LINKS?

Red Raven

Posted Sat Mar 1st, 2008 5:11pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Actually, that's how I was trained to make a fist when I was learning Ju Jitsu. It's safer on the hand to punch that way.

Is it? I've never taken Ju Jitsu. I did take Ryukyo Kempo ages ago and they wanted you to fold the thumb over the first two fingers. I suppose every discipline has its own peculiarities.

Yeah, everything is different. To be honest, I never felt comfortable with the way they had me do it, like I said, my hands are small. Once I jammed my thumb on a guys skull. It hurt soooo bad! lol Of course, one could argue, why the hell was I punching his skull...lets just say, very very poor aim and quick last minute dodge by him. X-D

Gertrude Susanne

Posted Sat Mar 1st, 2008 6:59pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
and if you look a little further up (well, perhaps more than a little, as these are pretty long legs ), this is what you see... pools of celestial blue...

sorry, Fryphile, over to you again - just could not resist :-//