Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

whattocallmyself

Posted Sat Mar 15th, 2008 12:18pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
thank you.
thank you Fryphile!
I've been ill in a real useless cold and fever kind of way the last couple of days, but this really made me happy!
Thank you for all the beautifully dancing Fry piccies!
But, I think my fever came back!

Onwards and Upwards!

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Sat Mar 15th, 2008 2:50pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
3 . . .

2 . . .

1 . . .

GLOMP

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Sat Mar 15th, 2008 2:54pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Thanks, everyone! I'm glad you enjoyed dancing!Stephen.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

amyl_nitrate

Posted Sun Mar 16th, 2008 11:09am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
thank you.
thank you Fryphile!
I've been ill in a real useless cold and fever kind of way the last couple of days, but this really made me happy!
Thank you for all the beautifully dancing Fry piccies!
But, I think my fever came back!

Oh no! Poor Whattocallmyself? *sendstwinklyhealingkisses*

*x*x*x*x*x*x*

Assuming direct control...

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Sun Mar 16th, 2008 2:53pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
The gang.

I'd hate to run into them in a dark alley.

Gertrude Susanne

Posted Sun Mar 16th, 2008 3:07pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

I´d hate to run PAST the second one from the left :-//

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Sun Mar 16th, 2008 3:21pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
It's probably impossible to outrun Stephen. He can catch up to you in just two steps of those ridiculously long legs.

Gertrude Susanne

Posted Sun Mar 16th, 2008 4:04pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Outrun him... No chance, he looked so ... wiry

ridiculously long legs, RIDICULOUSLY LONG they are just the RIGHT LENGTH, dear Fryphile (I won´t go into that discussion about heights again X-D )

Are you going to treat us to further scenes from the introductory sequence to The Cambridge Footlights, Fryphile? That´d be

amyl_nitrate

Posted Sun Mar 16th, 2008 4:23pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
It's probably impossible to outrun Stephen. He can catch up to you in just two steps of those ridiculously long legs.

It is impossible! Stephen's mastered the Michael Meyers walk! It's twue I saw it in an episode of Jeeves & Wooster! Everyone else was running up and down the emergency exit staircase in New York and Jeeves was just walking yet keeping up the whole time! See! Michael Meyers walk! *nods*

Assuming direct control...

LilyG

Posted Sun Mar 16th, 2008 10:22pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
*watches*

oh i see!!

*nods in agreement*

yes yes.

LilyG

Posted Sun Mar 16th, 2008 10:23pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

oh contraire fryphile my sweet, i think i most certainly would want to run into these four in a very, very dark alleyway.

(although i am not entirely sure it would be me who would be accosted X-D )[/quote]

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Mon Mar 17th, 2008 12:28pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
I'm sure y'all have seen this story about how Hugh feels forsaken by his country. Let's not dwell on that here. Instead, let's cherish the good ol' days when Hugh and his fluffcake friend visited London:

Hugh has the power to shoot construction cranes out of his finger.

I wonder what other pictures are on that roll?

When taking pictures of Stephen, make sure to set your shutter speed to adorable.

JSKanga84

Posted Mon Mar 17th, 2008 12:36pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
*squee!!* I love the last one!!! He brightens my cloudy monday...

jemmo

Posted Mon Mar 17th, 2008 1:21pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Aren't Stephen and Hugh gorgeous in these pics. So...fluffy !

I can't make up my mind whether I prefer them younger, all sort of boyish and naive - or like they are now. They come over now as very powerful men, don'cha think ? Although Stephen's still a bit fluffy. Not Hugh, though.

Just rambling thoughts.

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Mon Mar 17th, 2008 3:39pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
I prefer early 90s Stephen, particularly the time around seasons two of Boffle and Jooster. IMHO, he peeked physically in 1994. Not that he's a repugnant mutant now or anything THE THOUGHT. PERISH IT. He's still a 10 and will be a 10 forever. But he has cranked it up to 11 before.