Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

amyl_nitrate

Posted Mon Mar 31st, 2008 10:13am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
What does "Fry" need sexing up for, please?? He´s sizzling hot per se (I cannot believe I just wrote that :-// ) what I meant is....er... nomen est omen phew

You're right he's sizzling hot! BOOM!

mooooooooore!!! please
I want more of young Stephen posing in suuuuuuch a gorgeous way

He does those poses on purpose to make us fangirls/boys go all faint and crazy! *fansself* Damn he's gorgeous and looks ever so nibbleable.

Assuming direct control...

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Mon Mar 31st, 2008 1:09pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
This theme is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY over due: Stephen with behbeh.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

BitchExtraordinaire

Posted Mon Mar 31st, 2008 1:38pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
AWWWWWWWWWW!

I normally hate babies (*ducks knives*), but this is too cute for words!

jemmo

Posted Mon Mar 31st, 2008 5:49pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Stephen is SO natural with babies, don't you think ?

Usually, you can tell if someone's not used to them - even if they're acting.
Stephen is brilliant with them. The way he picks them up, the way he holds them, the way he talks to them.
DAMN, damn and double damn (sorry about the swearing, that IS, of course, a quote...)

I wanna be a baby again. And get lotsa huggles from Uncle Stephen.

Waaaaaaa........

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Mon Mar 31st, 2008 6:38pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

I wanna be a baby again. And get lotsa huggles from Uncle Stephen.

Waaaaaaa........

not to mention the pankings.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

Gertrude Susanne

Posted Mon Mar 31st, 2008 7:35pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Aaaawwww

Actually, good thing, he has no children of his own, just imagine a toddler not only standing inches taller than his peers, but grabbing Dad by the hand, saying "eamus domum"... only joking

But I wonder, if gay men who have no children ever wonder about what their offspring would have looked like or been like... accept my apologies, if this is an unprecedentedly silly question :-//

JSKanga84

Posted Mon Mar 31st, 2008 8:03pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
How is it that I find a 50-year-old, rotund Englishman holding a baby so attractive?
Only Stephen Fry.

Fryed-And-Tested

Posted Mon Mar 31st, 2008 8:58pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

And get lotsa huggles from Uncle Stephen.

I have an uncle Stephen...

Mr Fry has smiley eyes.

jemmo

Posted Tue Apr 1st, 2008 8:06am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Gerti wrote:
Actually, good thing, he has no children of his own, just imagine a toddler not only standing inches taller than his peers, but grabbing Dad by the hand, saying "eamus domum"... only joking

Ohhh, I think that's a LOVELY thought ! And said child would have to have a flop of brown hair that he/she keeps flicking away from his/her eyes (which would be blue, of course).

But I wonder, if gay men who have no children ever wonder about what their offspring would have looked like or been like... accept my apologies, if this is an unprecedentedly silly question

They must do - if they like children. Just the same, I guess, as any childless person who would have liked one, or some. Irrrespective of gender.
Stephen has mentioned somewhere (In the dim and distant past) that he would have liked children. *sigh*
He'd make a brilliant Dad. I don't know why he doesn't adopt. What a wonderful life for some poor, unwanted, child. And far more stable, I would have thought, than it is for the adopted children of some of the current 'Hollywood' stars who have adopted but where the child/ren is/are likely going to be caught in the middle of a nasty divorce by their 'parents'.
Sorry, getting on my soapbox...

Fryed-And-Tested

Posted Tue Apr 1st, 2008 8:46am Post subject: Fry-A-Day

ClareBear

Posted Tue Apr 1st, 2008 11:38am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
To quote myself:

"I mock you"

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Tue Apr 1st, 2008 12:50pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
I'm willing to offer myself for adoption to Stephen. *gah-gah-goo-goo*

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Tue Apr 1st, 2008 1:10pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Train approaching the station. Ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-choo-choo!

*toothless nomnomnom*

TAVS

Posted Tue Apr 1st, 2008 3:37pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Hi, not posted on this thread before, just normally look at all the pretty pictures. saw the ones of Stephen and the baby and thought to myself. " I wish that was the scene in my kitchen in the morning" and then gave a big sigh.

I am not a Fan of Stephen Fry, I am an addict.
@TrudyCraig

Gertrude Susanne

Posted Tue Apr 1st, 2008 4:27pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
To quote myself:

"I mock you"

:'( :'( :'(
Do we really deserve being mocked ...
bye