Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Sat Apr 5th, 2008 5:42pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
More Stephen Fry with babies! At the very end of A Bit of Fry and Laurie Season One, Episode 3 there is a sketch involving a wee little baby who is credited as 'Charles Green' and who is, I suspect, Hugh Laurie's eldest child in infant form. 'Poor little guy comes on stage doing some deep sleeping and is then is (much to his evident unhappiness) awoken whilst Mr. Fry tries v. hard not to smile. I'd take a still but my copy a VHSrip and thus grainy and rubbish. I suspect the image-collecting Fryphile could whip it up, however.

AxmxZ

Posted Sat Apr 5th, 2008 5:48pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
The kid made such a O_O face when they yelled at him that he instantly showed the world who his daddy is. :))

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Sat Apr 5th, 2008 5:53pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
The kid made such a O_O face when they yelled at him that he instantly showed the world who his daddy is. :))

LOL, so true! I loved his little pouting face too. Poor guy, I know what its like when you just want to sleep! Sleep is important business!

whattocallmyself

Posted Sat Apr 5th, 2008 10:50pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Holy Sh*t and hormoneglands!
Mr Fry is beautiful!
Well I did know that, but.. impressed I am anyway! Someone that can be beautiful, cuddly, glopable, sexy, and mischievous at the same time must be horribly talented! And that is only the outside!
Sorry for my outburst, it might be my hormones..
*goes out to roll in the winter left-overs*

Onwards and Upwards!

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Sun Apr 6th, 2008 3:16pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
The fruit of the Laurie loins.

Stephen Fry makes babies cry.

Scumbag!

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Sun Apr 6th, 2008 4:01pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Wow. I feel like I have directly influenced the Fry-of-the-Day O.O

AxmxZ

Posted Sun Apr 6th, 2008 4:03pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
That sketch always made me doubt the guys' sanity. I mean, seriously, wtf was that? Poor kid.

I think they secretly just wanted to vent their anger at the baby for permanently chaining Hugh to the yoke of responsibility and fatherhood...

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Sun Apr 6th, 2008 4:06pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
That sketch always made me doubt the guys' sanity. I mean, seriously, wtf was that? Poor kid.

I think they secretly just wanted to vent their anger at the baby for permanently chaining Hugh to the yoke of responsibility and fatherhood...

The yelling was a bit much, clearly the little guy is having the exact same wtf moment as well. Perhaps they didn't expect him to actually wake up? Babies can sleep through the end of times it sometimes seems!

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Sun Apr 6th, 2008 4:10pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

I endeavor to give Stephenly satisfaction.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Mon Apr 7th, 2008 12:17am Post subject: Fry-A-Day

I endeavor to give Stephenly satisfaction.

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Mon Apr 7th, 2008 1:17pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
As Alan had magnetically written, it's time to SEX UP FRY:

Is that you, Alan?

ladyfromhamburg

Posted Mon Apr 7th, 2008 1:49pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
fryphile: thanks a lot for all these pictures! The last ones - are they from "The discovery of heaven?"

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Mon Apr 7th, 2008 2:30pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
fryphile: thanks a lot for all these pictures! The last ones - are they from "The discovery of heaven?"

Yeppers.

JSKanga84

Posted Mon Apr 7th, 2008 11:00pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
I really want to see that movie. It sounds odd, and I like odd stuff.
That last pic made my heart skip a beat. :-//

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Mon Apr 7th, 2008 11:42pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
I really want to see that movie. It sounds odd, and I like odd stuff.
That last pic made my heart skip a beat. :-//

Stephen is utterly superb in it. Of course

I didn't think it was terribly odd. Not like Whatever Happened to Harold Smith or Hitchhiker's Guide. Those OD'ed on odd. But I think this is Stephen's best acting performance. He had to kiss girls

And enjoy it