Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Gertrude Susanne

Posted Sun Apr 20th, 2008 11:12am Post subject: Fry-A-Day

His hands they're so.....

Alan Rickman was totally squee in Robin Hood. I think it has something to do with his voice too. How squishy was it in when him and Johnny Depp started singing together in Sweeney Todd? ^_^

I´m lost for words as well when it comes to describing his hands :-//

I haven´t seen Sweeney Todd yet (don´t like JD), what´s the Alan Rickman:Johnny Depp appearance ratio, please (1:0.000001 would be nice, but I guess that´s wishful thinking, as JD plays ST X-D )

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Sun Apr 20th, 2008 3:06pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
A toast: To Stephen and his everlasting splendiferousness

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

Zefla

Posted Sun Apr 20th, 2008 3:27pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Aww why doesn't Stephen realise how cute and beautiful he is.

Ruffle attack-inducingly lovely hair

Which, of course, makes him all the more desirable, because monks are hot. (It's why Severus Snape turned into such a run-away sex symbol. )

X-D May have something to do with Alan Rickman´s chococlate voice as well He´s also a pretty attractive Sheriff in Robin Hood-Kings of Thieves - the only reason why I watch the film whenever it airs. ) [/quote]

He also makes the most uber-evil terrorist/thief in Die Hard aswell. He's very sweet. First and only time I've seen him he was holding icecream over a candle to let someone else taste it. Alan and Hugh are two of the only men who I would give up my morals for.

Stephen I could keep my morals intact for. Because, and this is going to sound like sacrilege, I don't find him attractive. I can see all the points of glompableness and general thingness that you're all describing but I've no desire to glomp the man. I'd rather listen to him talking and eat cake with him.

I'd also love to know what that little doll/teddy thing in the back of Fryphile's toast picture is doing....

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Sun Apr 20th, 2008 3:47pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
I don't find him attractive.

BANISH HER!!!! BANISH THE NONBELIEVER!!!!!

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

amyl_nitrate

Posted Sun Apr 20th, 2008 3:55pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
I don't find him attractive.

BANISH HER!!!! BANISH THE NONBELIEVER!!!!!

BURN HER!!!!! BEFORE SHE SPREADS HER EVIL!!!

*BRANDISHESPITCHFORKANDTORCHES*

Sorry Zefla I like you, you're a nice girl but we're going to have to burn you now. You understand right?

Assuming direct control...

Zefla

Posted Sun Apr 20th, 2008 4:08pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Eep!

Amyl...To be honest...I'd prefer the non burning right now. It hurts. Can we stick with Fryphile's banishment idea? It would still hurt but less so than the burning. Which would be good.

amyl_nitrate

Posted Sun Apr 20th, 2008 4:16pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Eep!

Amyl...To be honest...I'd prefer the non burning right now. It hurts. Can we stick with Fryphile's banishment idea? It would still hurt but less so than the burning. Which would be good.

But....but.....me got a torch and everything!

Assuming direct control...

ellenderanged

Posted Sun Apr 20th, 2008 5:12pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
I also don't find him to be attractive-attractive. more b or ctracctive...or....interesting.
but I federalize with almost everybody beeing a crooked nosed + genius (like me) X-D

nah....indeed I have a pattern that I'm interested in people (men) which disgust and attract me in equal shares. a defect, but an interesting one.

and I actually 'came' from alan rickman - for my burning desire X-D usually doesn't survive more than half a year*. like I never survied puberty metinks.

*exeption: bowie. he's the half ugly, half beautiful hamster living in the cuddly thorned nest that my heart delineates.

btw some gey-candy for the rickmaniennes http://youtube.com/watch?v=H-x_3OISYCc

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Mon Apr 21st, 2008 1:19pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Fryphile can we have a Stephen in nightwear/dressing gowns theme next? Pweasle pwease!! ^_^

Maybe . . .

He gets carried around like a little laptop baby.

*tickles his keyboard belly*

Piera

Posted Mon Apr 21st, 2008 10:02pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
A bit off-topic, but they showed an episode of Kingdom last night on my local PBS station. Last Sunday, it was an episode of Jeeves and Wooster. I hope they keep it coming! More Kingdom would be great.

Zefla

Posted Tue Apr 22nd, 2008 7:00am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Eep!

But....but.....me got a torch and everything!

Well seen as you actually went to all that trouble....

go on then.

Mandibles

Posted Tue Apr 22nd, 2008 12:17pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Silk pyjamas!

Natalie: "Are you finished with your coffee cup Stephen?"
Stephen: "Yes Natalie darling I am, although it's not a coffee cup, it's a teacup..."

*5 minute debate later*

Result: The contents of the cup do not determine the name of the cup. The cup is a cup/mug whether it contains tea/coffee/ribena/hot chocolate or any other beverage.

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Tue Apr 22nd, 2008 1:07pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
EEK, Stephen broke his arm again.

Wait. I guess that's just how he sleeps.

Who can blame her? Seriously.

nongenderous

Posted Tue Apr 22nd, 2008 3:26pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
A toast: To Stephen and his everlasting splendiferousness

I've never seen that picture of him. Where's it from?

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Tue Apr 22nd, 2008 3:30pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
I've never seen that picture of him. Where's it from?

I think I got it from a friend who found it in a Russian magazine.