Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Gertrude Susanne

Posted Fri Apr 25th, 2008 1:23pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
I KNEW that this week´s theme would culminate in Oscar Wilde sporting his gorgeous dressing gown *sighs* (doesn´t Bösie look pathetic in comparison?)
What a treat before going on holiday... and your trip isn´t long either, Fryphile Any news re: QI tickets?

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Fri Apr 25th, 2008 1:52pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
I KNEW that this week´s theme would culminate in Oscar Wilde sporting his gorgeous dressing gown *sighs* (doesn´t Bösie look pathetic in comparison?)
What a treat before going on holiday... and your trip isn´t long either, Fryphile Any news re: QI tickets?

I'm utterly predictable

I leave a fortnight from tomorrow (EEK). Haven't heard anything official about QI tix. Unofficially though . . . *zips lips*

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

Gertrude Susanne

Posted Fri Apr 25th, 2008 2:03pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
[quote="Fryphile"]
I'm utterly predictable

I leave a fortnight from tomorrow (EEK). Haven't heard anything official about QI tix. Unofficially though . . . *zips lips*

Nothing wrong with being predictable, Fryphile X-D
Unofficially though... I´m intrigued now (how very predictable ) Admit it, you´ve been granted a backstage visit and a cup of tea with Stephen (bring biscuits... and give my favourite teddybear a hug from me :-// ).
No, seriously, "unofficially though" sounds good to me - anything goes to get into the London Studios ) But perhaps you are more willing to share the good news with us nearer to the date you hop across the Big Pond

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Fri Apr 25th, 2008 2:42pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Admit it, you´ve been granted a backstage visit and a cup of tea with Stephen

Ha! Nothing that extravagent. Stephen is merely going to feed me grapes while I recline in his pillowy lap.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

Mandibles

Posted Fri Apr 25th, 2008 11:53pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
What dates are you unofficially attending Fryphile?

Natalie: "Are you finished with your coffee cup Stephen?"
Stephen: "Yes Natalie darling I am, although it's not a coffee cup, it's a teacup..."

*5 minute debate later*

Result: The contents of the cup do not determine the name of the cup. The cup is a cup/mug whether it contains tea/coffee/ribena/hot chocolate or any other beverage.

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Sat Apr 26th, 2008 12:28am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
What dates are you unofficially attending Fryphile?

May 12 & 13

Did you ever get tickets?

Mandibles

Posted Sat Apr 26th, 2008 2:22pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Yeah I got tickets for the 5th and 6th May.

I have more news than that but I can't say anything. *shady*

Stephen: "Yes Natalie darling I am, although it's not a coffee cup, it's a teacup..."

*5 minute debate later*

Result: The contents of the cup do not determine the name of the cup. The cup is a cup/mug whether it contains tea/coffee/ribena/hot chocolate or any other beverage.

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Sat Apr 26th, 2008 3:24pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Rah!

Hey, I'm supposed to be Shady McShadersons here

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Sat Apr 26th, 2008 3:31pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Why, hello thar.

ClareBear

Posted Sat Apr 26th, 2008 6:33pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

The joys of not having to queue

Mandibles

Posted Sat Apr 26th, 2008 10:05pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
The joys of not having to queue

What what? How could you know? DO you know? Are you trying to bluff me into telling? What are you up to Miss?!

*5 minute debate later*

ClareBear

Posted Sun Apr 27th, 2008 6:27am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
I know that i'm on the door which is something to be happy about as it will be bank holiday, and therefore pissing it down. Thought you might be too. I could find out, just to be sure.

Mandibles

Posted Sun Apr 27th, 2008 1:52pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
I'm on the PGL. Hey you might be the one who meets me at reception when I get there! How awesome would that be.

*5 minute debate later*

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Sun Apr 27th, 2008 2:20pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
What we have to look forward to.

No queueing for me either.

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Sun Apr 27th, 2008 2:23pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
I know that i'm on the door which is something to be happy about as it will be bank holiday, and therefore pissing it down. Thought you might be too. I could find out, just to be sure.

How'd you get that sweet gig? Does that mean you'll get in to see the recording for helping out?