Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

amyl_nitrate

Posted Fri May 30th, 2008 7:46pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Squee! A bath with Jeeves! How positively squishy!

*splash*

Assuming direct control...

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Sat May 31st, 2008 3:14pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
They are sooooooooo dork!love.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

Gertrude Susanne

Posted Sun Jun 1st, 2008 5:14am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
X-D X-D X-D Hilarious sketch!
And it can´t be easy standing on one leg for so long ! I first thought "uh, freeze frame!", but then Stephen moved slightly, trying to keep the balance...

Panja

Posted Sun Jun 1st, 2008 7:25am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
haha I love that sketch! I had almost that exact picture (like a millisecond later) as my computer background for a really long time when I first discovered A Bit Of Fry & Laurie.

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Sun Jun 1st, 2008 4:00pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Stephen made it to a book launch party last week for the new James Bond novel "Devil May Care" written by Sebastian Faulks.

With the author.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

Help

Posted Sun Jun 1st, 2008 4:38pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Stephen made it to a book launch party last week for the new James Bond novel "Devil May Care" written by Sebastian Faulks.

One does not look best pleased to see the camera!

Gertrude Susanne

Posted Sun Jun 1st, 2008 4:40pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
that look... *squee* :-// lovely tanned hands...

"oh hullo!" X-D

Does that poor soul ever get an evening off ? Book launches, two nights a week at the London Studios... his schedule would kill me Thanks for the piccies, Fryphile

amyl_nitrate

Posted Sun Jun 1st, 2008 7:45pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Those first two book launch pictures made me giggle. He looks like he's ready to pounce on unsuspecting photographers. X-D

Assuming direct control...

JSKanga84

Posted Mon Jun 2nd, 2008 3:16am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Haha, yeah that second pic--- SF sportin' the look of surprise.
Still looking sharp, though.

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Mon Jun 2nd, 2008 1:33pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Once more unto the britches. It's another installment of Charles Prentiss's Suit Spectacular Week of Spectacular Suits.

P.S. Sorry dial-uppers, but Stephen is so immaculately pouncable that it's impossible to post a mere few.

Manic

Depressive

Help

Posted Mon Jun 2nd, 2008 1:38pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Once more unto the britches. It's another installment of Charles Prentiss's Suit Spectacular Week of Spectacular Suits.

This is delicious (!)

:-//

Gertrude Susanne

Posted Mon Jun 2nd, 2008 4:22pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

P.S. Sorry dial-uppers, but Stephen is so immaculately pouncable that it's impossible to post a mere few.
Sorry? SORRY??? It´s simply unforgivable, Fryphile... that you only posted these few pictures of CP X-D
- and NO captions Something needs to be done about this....

Now, for how long can you resist me when I look at you like THIS, dear? One.....tw *muffled by cuddle attack*

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Tue Jun 3rd, 2008 12:46pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
*glug-glug-glug-* Mmmm, Berent's cocoa. *glug-glug-glug*

This picture is sponsored by Disapproving Rabbits.

I want to bobsled down his philtrum.

Gertrude Susanne

Posted Tue Jun 3rd, 2008 6:10pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
*glug-glug-glug-* Mmmm, Berent's cocoa. *glug-glug-glug*
Original or New Berent's, with nature's added store of powerful barbiturates and heroin.

Who needs Berent´s when we get our daily dose of Stephen

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Tue Jun 3rd, 2008 6:50pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
One serving of Stephen supplies you with the daily recommended allowance of gorgeousness.