Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

ClareBear

Posted Sun Oct 29th, 2006 8:15am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Gah.

sorry. i also should mention that my sky box doesn't record anything unless its on the right channel to start with and guess what show it didn't manage to record.

gah

Gutted.

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Sun Oct 29th, 2006 10:19pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
From Relative Values. Stephen gets his buttler on.

[/i]

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

Canzonett

Posted Sun Oct 29th, 2006 10:24pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
From Relative Values. Stephen gets his buttler on.

If I were in a very nasty mood right now, I could ask "Which one of the three is Stephen?" X-D

Gertrude Susanne

Posted Mon Oct 30th, 2006 2:20pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

His lips match his shirt! *kerthunk*

Not to mention those beautiful hands... :-//

OH FRYPHILE! You have just made my day with all those lovely photographs! Today is just one of THOSE DAYS (and I was hoping for some rest after yesterday´s horror trip on a plane with most passengers on board looking like this - minus the sneer - because of 180 mph head wind!) But now I feel better.

You must have spent hours on end scanning them, wow! What tenacity! And to share them with us, hey – much appreciated… THANKS! X-D X-D

Do you also take on challenges? (Feel free to say NO, it is a bit cheeky… but I just cannot resist )
Here it is: My favourite scene in my all-time favourite film Wilde (my first encounter with SF) is the one where OW is trying to find a cab and, in doing so, finds himself staring across the street where some chappies are hanging around chatting. And then the camera zooms in on his face. THAT LOOK!! Indescribable! It just takes my breath away…every time I watch the film. I am certain you know which scene I am referring to

In case you feel you have nothing better to do than find this frame in your comprehensive collection I would really really REALLY appreciate it if you posted it here! But I would of course understand if you did not, it might create some precedence and all of a sudden you´d find yourself digging up specific photos of Mr Fry other Frymasons would like to see….

All I can offer in return is a "virtual" pint of the most homosexual beer you have ever had (sorry, tried to copy in a pint of some very tasty Styrian beer... but doesn´t seem to work)

Thanks a lot in advance (even if you don´t find/want to post the photo!)

And hey, I have just been notified that V for Vendetta, Peter´s Friends and Series 4 of abof&l have been dispatched to arrive by Friday, roll on weekend!!!!

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Mon Oct 30th, 2006 2:51pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

If I were in a very nasty mood right now, I could ask "Which one of the three is Stephen?" X-D

:verynastymood:

He's the erect one

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Mon Oct 30th, 2006 3:00pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Gerti, thanks so much for your kind encouragement! Stephen has oodles and oodles of endless beauty and I love sharing it with the virtual world.

I regret that my DVD drive is on the fritz, so I can't post the Wilde pic of which you SQUEE today. But I'll bring the film to work tomorrow and cap it there. I know the scene well.

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Mon Oct 30th, 2006 3:02pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
From An Audience with Bob Monkhouse circa 1994.

diamond

Posted Mon Oct 30th, 2006 5:28pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
He's just spotted Hugh walk in to the room

Gertrude Susanne

Posted Tue Oct 31st, 2006 8:48am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Stephen has oodles and oodles of endless beauty and I love sharing it with the virtual world.

I regret that my DVD drive is on the fritz, so I can't post the Wilde pic of which you SQUEE today. But I'll bring the film to work tomorrow and cap it there. I know the scene well.

That is very sweet of you, Fryphile! All the trouble I am causing you... I´m feeling a little guilty now... :-// I just hope it won´t get you into trouble at work, that would be too bad and certainly not my intention....

But it is such a lovely scene...

So I´ll be waiting patiently .... Ta.

Wildean

Posted Tue Oct 31st, 2006 12:20pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Gorgeous! once again my therwise dull day hs been considerably brightened!

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Tue Oct 31st, 2006 2:38pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Gerti, don't feel :-// Stephen's here! Hope it's what you wanted.

From Wilde....
La-la-la, la-la-la I’m so glad I’m married. La-la-la, la-la-la.

Oh, hullo.

OMG I’m gay.

Must tell Hugh.

Gertrude Susanne

Posted Tue Oct 31st, 2006 3:53pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Gerti, don't feel :-// Stephen's here! Hope it's what you wanted.

OMG, OMG.... Isn´t he absolutely adorable... swoon!

OH FRYPHILE, you are a darling!!
That is EXACTLY what I wanted (and I always know exactly what I want...)

Thank you so much! pic #3 would make a lovely screensaver....

I should be going back to work, but all I can focus on is that pair of eyes... SIGH

AxmxZ

Posted Tue Oct 31st, 2006 4:10pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
>Must tell Hugh.

Wait... so whose comely form did he just lay eyes upon then??

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Tue Oct 31st, 2006 7:19pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

That is EXACTLY what I wanted (and I always know exactly what I want...)

YAY!

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Tue Oct 31st, 2006 7:20pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
>Must tell Hugh.

Wait... so whose comely form did he just lay eyes upon then??

Mine.